Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (38704 Views)

She Proposed To Him. / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Tjohnnay: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Smh
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by deebrain(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Whats that word again....?

Ouch.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by leroi01(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Sh**t happens
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Tomoyayi(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Make I naked Baff If i ever propose to any guy. tongue

You be Nurse
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
You all keep getting rejected. sex dolls hahaha
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by mckazzy(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Too much of everything is bad.

By now, our ladies should boycott all these Indian movies on Zeeworld and face reality. This is Africa, u can't force it on men except they re ready.

Accept my Sinparty grin grin grin
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Women should understand that men don't joke with their ego. Any man who gets proposed to will feel demasculated.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Eldavis(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

Lol so na clad u dey baff b4??
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
majamajic:

age is still on your side

ever since this doll thing came out..... girls are in a hurry to close their deals

soon they will start paying groom price

Lmao
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by hardon1(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
poster can lie for africa... I strongly believe all women proposing poo are staged

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by deturla: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Publicity Stunt...Saw the video on Twitter

It is just PULSETV that is using their popular comedian, McMarcopolo to do stunt in Lagos....LOL!
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by luminouz(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

Marriage is not for everyone.
Who is this dry bone?

Modified: is this who I think it is? shocked

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by imstrong1: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
season of rejection.. from guys cool
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Mintayo(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
All this imported lifestyles, all these borrowed cultures.
Why can't we just be ourselves?
Even we don't plan our wedding based on what we want but based on what society or people want.
It's so unfortunate.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by mcgaius: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Girls are out to disgrace all the married men who claim to be single by proposing to them in open air.Its time for married men to switch to plan B by renting a small room where they will keep their Dolls and be visiting whenever the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by njokuuche77(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

I am very much available. grin
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

And sex is for everyone abi?
You need to know where you belong in a man's life...Not using you, destroying your under legs and run away. It is better to be rejected than be fooling yourself around.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by magzey: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
CHAI!!! SEX DOLL WAHALA. I said it grin grin

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Cyrilpac(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
You must marry me by fire by force
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Macgreat(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2018
Kennitrust:
Now women � has taken over the man responsibility.

I think ladies need this radical method to force men into their lives.

I wish she the groom price

Gender equality grin cheesy
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by jesicajonna(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Proposal na by force? Nawa o.
i no no ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kenodrill: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Some women though....
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by loyaltygame(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

The scripture must be fulfilled, seven women will lay hold to one man. this is just one.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Xisnin(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
majamajic:

age is still on your side

ever since this doll thing came out..... girls are in a hurry to close their deals

soon they will start paying groom price

Accept such arrangement and start washing plates and pants.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by jetz(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ok, So this is Gradually Becoming a Trend right? Just Last Week, a Lady proposed to her Man and he rejected, we later found out it was because he's married, Now yesterday, Another Lady (unidentified) also proposed to her a man who she thought was the love of her life but her rejected the proposal, and walked away,.
News Breaker Mayorjohn who shared the video said the incident happened at E-center Lagos.. watch below!

Mayor Fash
@mayorjohn38

Watch the video Here:-- https://twitter.com/mayorjohn38/status/955467023894577152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebiwalismoment.com%2F2018%2F01%2Foh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/oh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

its a pulse tv prank the dude is mc makapolo na
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by FaniDan(f): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes its not out of desperation but confusion, when you don't no where you stand with a guy. His not popping the question, his not leaving. You start wondering what might be wrong

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

I don't chew.. I eat it & swallow it like its my last meal cheesy

Hahahaahahaha...JK.
Spotted grin grin
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by magiki(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin
I don't chew.. I eat it & swallow it like its my last meal cheesy
Hahahaahahaha...JK.
I hope the guy eats ur pussy too?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by loyaltygame(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

The scripture must be fulfilled, seven women will lay hold on one man. this is just one.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
This sh1t has to stop undecided
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2018
my ex girl asked me out. I accepted. Dated for a while then I got her feeling frustrated with my lack of commitment, she ran out of d relationship.

I miss her soft body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.