Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (38702 Views)

She Proposed To Him. / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by myself13: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
help urgently please
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

I see nothing wrong with a woman proposing. Must she wait forever when the guy is not man enough to pop the question. It's better she does it and knows if the relationship was really heading anywhere.

The earlier she knows the better. I be guy, some of us no ready na just to dey lash continuously we dey.

So if she is my sister i would'nt want her to continue wasting her time. Unfortunately time is not on a woman's side embarassed

dont mind these women giving excuses. they just dont want to pass through the same things we pas through. ths shouldnt be an issue. the reason it is an issue is because women are not use to doing it. but the truth is we men were not norn with the ability to go after women. we learned it. the first times we tried it, it was difficult. the first time we got rejected, wr couldnt take it. but as we continues to do it, it became better and better.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Dafreeguy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nutase:
I think women should start retaliating so that men will see how it feels

na una go suffer am pass
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
I think public proposals can just be stupid sometimes.
Do it your closet.

But, please, a woman can propose at anytime. It's a question- "will you marry me?"
Or women are not entitled to ask questions anymore?

Some women can sponsor the weddings and all that. Tho, I don't see why a guy who was ready to marry and willingly accepted her proposal wouldn't decide to split the costs.

People need to grow up, develope, evolve. Not every woman wants to sit at home and be a house wife.

Some are even proposing to help the men. They can decide to contribute 50% of the children's school fees, buy their own cars, buy their husbands expensive gifts from their own pockets and still do the pregnancy thing and the cooking.

So there shouldn't be anything really wrong with the lady popping the question. It's gonna find it's way into the society anyway.
I'm not into it, personally and I can understand how a guy could feel a little less masculine when it happens. Tho that's, not a good reason to be a tool.

Too much talk from me.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by jetson06: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
The same desperate ones will still be unfaithful in marriage and probably get pregnant for the man they cheat with. I will rather marry a white woman abeg.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
MiddleDimension:

lie!

Its like your mother proposed to your father.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Reelmii: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
MiddleDimension:

so when it is the man who proposes, should we also be worried that the woman will leave one day? pls drop all these backward mentality
let things b done d right way
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Hhenryy: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

Marriage is not for everyone.

You are not serious, what dignity are you talking about? What about men that have been doing it since time immemorial? So just because ladies are trying it now, the issue of dignity is popping up?

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingthreat:

Its like your mother proposed to your father.

its actually the other way round, you fuuuuul
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
3nim:
I think public proposals can just be stupid sometimes.
Do it your closet.

But, please, a woman can propose at anytime. It's a question- "will you marry me?"
Or women are not entitled to ask questions anymore?

Some women can sponsor the weddings and all that. Tho, I don't see why a guy who was ready to marry and willingly accepted her proposal wouldn't decide to split the costs.

People need to grow up, develope, evolve. Not every woman wants to sit at home and be a house wife.

Some are even proposing to help the men. They can decide to contribute 50% of the children's school fees, buy their own cars, buy their husbands expensive gifts from their own pockets and still do the pregnancy thing and the cooking.

So there shouldn't be anything really wrong with the lady popping the question. It's gonna find it's way into the society anyway.
I'm not into it, personally and I can understand how a guy could feel a little less masculine when it happens. Tho that's, not a good reason to be a tool.

Too much talk from me.

good lady.

then again, not all men, if any at all feel emasculated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Make I naked Baff If i ever propose to any guy. tongue

Who force you kwanu?

I too know!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kingthreat(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
MiddleDimension:

its actually the other way round, you fuuuuul

I asked a simple question. Or shey na monkey propose to your mama ni?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Fourwinds: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

hmmmmm....chewable and meaty ....dicck
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

Hahahahaaha.. It depends actually ..
It cud be a quickie breakfast or soft lunch or it cud be rough dinner wink

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by seunfape(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
na bloggers them,them they use am they generate traffic.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by mytym(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nutase:

Actually it's men that are now retaliating. I guess you folks have not started the 'feel' but you want it to stop.

I've never rooted for public proposal.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kamalese: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

undecided
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by theDEVILisHERE: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Nutase:

After just 2 "alleged" failed attempts?
They have to wait till they experience as much as men have

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by TkhGuy(m): 4:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Nutase:
another idiot spotted
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by TkhGuy(m): 4:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Tompeters:

4 me there's nothing wrong.. It only takes a matured guy to understand..... Most guys will reject cos of pride... Respecting her boldness is key
There is nothing to respect about her boldness, you should talk about her whoreness,
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by TkhGuy(m): 4:24am On Sep 01, 2020
JULIE1925:

Low self esteem u say? Will u allow & support ur own sister to propose to her man? undecided

My point here is, at least a woman shud have a little dignity for herself .. Why not wait for ur man to do that? Where is the patience here and humbleness?

Is she in a hurry to get married or is she threatened that her man may marry different woman? undecided

You girls copies every evil on social media to currupt african culture, on how to LovePeddler & exploit men, but proposing to man which will expose ya gutlessness is what makes you lost your fcking dignity, what the fck is ya dignity?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by TkhGuy(m): 4:29am On Sep 01, 2020
joenor:
I see this as no love for the lady.. if he dose, he would have accepted, even if there is a condition attach to it.... hiya sorry girl cry
You are total bs, so men who get turned down daily by girls is love for the guys?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by TkhGuy(m): 4:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Born2Breed:

Only stupid and silly desperate girls propose to a man.

If the signs are there he is not ready, do not force him. Just Walk!!!
Don't stop walking until your shoes starts accusing you of being walker walker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.