Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (38697 Views)

She Proposed To Him. / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by darqly(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2018
It's the ladies' fault. Look at the pics of all the "guys" they're proposing to, do they look like men ready or willing to marry? You're proposing to guys doing "fine boy" and "sagging" and sporting "mohawk" and you honestly expect it to turn out well? I'm watching still. Thank goodness the chaps are smart enough to say NO!
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by IdiAmin2(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Prophet Isaiah prophecy am already for Isaiah 4:1

New International Version
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

New Living Translation
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

English Standard Version
And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.”

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Reelmii: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
luminouz:

Who is this dry bone?

Modified: is this who I think it is? shocked
prophet Elisha, please make the dry bone rise again
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by dollyptosh(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
FaniDan:
Sometimes its not out of desperation but confusion, when you don't no where you stand with a guy. His not popping the question, his not leaving. You start wondering what might be wrong
Then why the public proposal if at all you must propose . She could as well have discussed it with him. I feel ashamed for her.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Na news?
let the girls be. she is not desperate she is just bold. if a girl makes a first move, it is because she is straightforward with her feelings.
There is no law of gravity stopping a girl from proposing to a man if she loves him.
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by joenor(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
I see this as no love for the lady.. if he dose, he would have accepted, even if there is a condition attach to it.... hiya sorry girl cry
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by mayskit4luv(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Make I naked Baff If i ever propose to any guy. tongue

U sef fit do am be that. Cos I jux keep wondering do you bath with your clothes on? Jux curious.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Reelmii: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

I don't chew.. I eat it & swallow it like its my last meal cheesy

Hahahaahahaha...JK.
in ur tiny mind naw u are forming gangstar, meanwhile na pple like u go see dick naw con use am do microphone.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by sinola(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ok, So this is Gradually Becoming a Trend right? Just Last Week, a Lady proposed to her Man and he rejected, we later found out it was because he's married, Now yesterday, Another Lady (unidentified) also proposed to her a man who she thought was the love of her life but her rejected the proposal, and walked away,.
News Breaker Mayorjohn who shared the video said the incident happened at E-center Lagos.. watch below!

Mayor Fash
@mayorjohn38

Watch the video Here:-- https://twitter.com/mayorjohn38/status/955467023894577152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebiwalismoment.com%2F2018%2F01%2Foh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/oh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! how many times did I call you people?
however,if you must do that,stop proposing openly to your men,do that in your closet so that it outcome wont be a disaster....besides I don't think this buhari tyme is good time for such proposals...a word is enough for a wise.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Coldfeets: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

Marriage is not for everyone.

Excuse me, but are you a _dick loving lesbian?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by samuk: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Mypeople2:
You are still young that is why .When you get to 37, and all your "toasters" are no longer interested , then we will know if you will not propose to those young guys
If this happens then she will have to bath with her close on.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2018
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" ( Isaiah 4:1 )

meanwhile I still prefer 1 doll than 7 women
hahahahaha some slay mama's will not like diz , some will even develop hypertension cheesy
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Born2Breed(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ok, So this is Gradually Becoming a Trend right? Just Last Week, a Lady proposed to her Man and he rejected, we later found out it was because he's married, Now yesterday, Another Lady (unidentified) also proposed to her a man who she thought was the love of her life but her rejected the proposal, and walked away,.
News Breaker Mayorjohn who shared the video said the incident happened at E-center Lagos.. watch below!

Mayor Fash
@mayorjohn38

Watch the video Here:-- https://twitter.com/mayorjohn38/status/955467023894577152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebiwalismoment.com%2F2018%2F01%2Foh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/oh-no-another-lady-gets-rejected-by-her.html

Only stupid and silly desperate girls propose to a man.

If the signs are there he is not ready, do not force him. Just Walk!!!
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by lascopes(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

Your profile says you are always in the romance forum. Your types are the ones who does anything to win a guys love. Smh for you
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Reelmii: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Na news?
let the girls be. she is not desperate she is just bold. if a girl makes a first move, it is because she is straightforward with her feelings.
There is no law of gravity stopping a girl from proposing to a man if she loves him.
bold and stupid, is she awear dat if he says yes and dey get married, she will keep begging him to stay in d marriage for eva, u can only force a horse to d river but not to drink from it, by d time the guy seez a lady he loves and want to marry do u think he not leave her? then she will come here and create a topic" PLEASE HELP!!! MY HUSBAND THAT I PORPOSED TO, PAID HIS GROOM PRIZE HAS LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER" abeg girls, wen una plan get sense?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kulex124(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Yhu wan wear pijamas bath before.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Fideo(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2018
I will accept a lady proposing to a guy the day a she-goat runs after an he-goat to mate. Mtcheeew Rubbish
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Anusiemgood(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Ayam waiting... ladies oya start proposing me.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by vikstandon(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2018
That a bachelorette's proposal or stunt failed doesn't make it out of place...where it goes wrong is if the sponsorship goes one sided. The both party should really be into each other for this to happen.

Relate openly with each other, the guy should know when a lady sees future with him...The lady should know when the guy sees future with her.

Please I must state categorically that 'the sex from which proposal comes from is immaterial'... But I must say, if my heartrob goes down before I summon the courage or muscle to go down. If you understand what I mean...without shame I go stand her up and officially propose to her with her ring and pay her heavily for taking the bold step.
We must contribute independently and dependently to longevity of our home and marriage... I don't agree it should be one sided.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by sunsplash99(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2018
The fear of sex dull
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Reelmii:
prophet Elisha, please make the dry bone rise again
Ermmmm...goan pay ur tithe first tongue
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by baysol: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2018
synanza1:

U dey baff with clothes on before

But this guy said yes

......because he mumu die. So the woman go send emissaries to him people to go and pay him groom price ba? when shitholes like America and western countries dey do yeye tins and madness like this why join this kin crase?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by hollywater: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Mypeople2:
You are still young that is why .When you get to 37, and all your "toasters" are no longer interested , then we will know if you will not propose to those young guys
3gbasa for u.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Kirgyakos(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Notin we no go c 4 naija!

So nw na wetin we go call diz kynd wan?
Adverse luv reaction or wot
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Tex42(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
shey u wan clad baff b4?...

I Don dey suspect u sef, be like say u dey plan to propose to ur giggy too... Just no do am 4 public Sha, see u see falling of hands o
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

I wonder how dat place go dey smell if na on hand leg and face u dey wash
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by millionboi2: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Nutase:
I think women should start retaliating so that men will see how it feels
mek una no vex

Na economy.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by livinbygrace: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
Mypeople2:

I concur,though i am a man but from experience you are absolutely right.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Simpledude0847(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2018
This trend is gradually on the rise and it has raised certain questions that must be addressed. One, do people really date who they can't get married to? What do these folks discuss while dating? Is it just to knack, flex and all that? I see no reason why get serious and lead someone you cant get married to on in a relationship. This does not excuse any gender though. In addition to that, most guys are really scared of responsibility. How many guys really want to settle down with all the baggage that comes with it? Since the guys are not taking the initiative, the ladies have decided to take the bull by the horn, albeit in a wrong manner. When dating, there is need to be absolutely sure that both parties are on the same page on issues of marriage. I have heard girls say that they can't get married to the guys they are dating and vice versa. One of my friends proposed last year to a lady, she accepted and two days later, she returned the ring saying she wasn't really ready. I don't blame her though, my friend wasn't even ready either. Some are saying why would the guy accept because he isn't ready to foot the bill. It still bears down to responsibility. When wont we get to foot bills? It is high time men understood this fact - We are meant to be the head and we should strive to be that...
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by biggy26: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Na buba and wrapper u take dey baff before?tongue I won't turn u down sha.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by exlinkleads(f): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.