Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114646 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by sylviaeo(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
ACHIEVEMENT undecided
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Johnhug66(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
How niggas feel when this type of ladies pass for area grin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ayam not understand

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by oochi123(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kai! This is too much. Even with the moderate booby person still dey complain. Thank God o

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Chris4Smith(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your Problem,What's Your Problem,Your Problem,Thats Your Problem
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by sameereinstein(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Which kind rubbish we no go see for Nigeria
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by kbzee11(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
If she unleash this one eh...nah waist level oh... shocked...Lawd have mercy... shocked

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by kbzee11(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
If she unleash this one eh...nah waist level oh... shocked...Ahhhh !!!. Lawd have mercy... shocked

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by uchman48(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
when we have commissoner for happiness na ordinary watermelon president we no go get.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Troublemaker007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
adisabarber:
If you suck this breast and you no belch, you fit get constipation grin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Twrecks(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
See men viewing this thread plus 457 guests. Eewo tongue
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Rakim12: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
So big brezz is now achievement..So sad sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by hidhrhis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
this one pass water melon na Fulani cow head
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Remzie(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Real watermelon President

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OfemGeomorph(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...indeed
I can only imagine her struggles...
How do u mean?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Mrachiever(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oya compere....dis 1 weak me grin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by gregyboy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmm..nice boobs

Buh the question is does the carrier of the industrialised boobs have those brains to move the company forward i mean to the Permanent site if not then they are boys that will come into your bobby industry and milk it dry..and u be left with slipers breast...
Talking from exprienced am a milk drier i milk big boobs for a leaving especially industrialised size ...i was milking a lady boobs last year nd it was not milking out i got to ask bae is this real or fake boobs she said fake ..na i faint ..i dont do fake boobs anymore tho..i deal on ikebescheesygrin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.
Should she front ur nippl.e? Seun n Lalastica take time ooo I wrote nippl.e n not tips, stop censoring my posts ... grin.

I'm serious.

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
OfemGeomorph:

How do u mean?

I don't think u'll understand it though
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OfemGeomorph(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
cool coolWhy do men like Bobby like this? do any only one notice the traffic viewing this topics?

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by sweetmusic12: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
This breast is not as big as naija mothers breast. The op seeing big breast's so excited cos its his first time.

And

The breast president association must be a committee on its own that licensed your Watermelon breast association.

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by wyqay: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
oganigwe!

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.
Where d youth corper picture
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Davidmike(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buy UK Used Laptops at wholesales prices outmr Office is at computer village IKEJA Lagos contact me on whatsapp on 07069723522

I just found an interesting ad on Locanto that made me think of you. Check it out: https://m.locanto.com.ng/lagos/ID_1981904100/HPEnvy-Ultrabook-4-Corei5.html
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by princecool29(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oziahete:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
Oziahete:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Where d youth corper picture
Na me you dey ask you nor see am for NL.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Lanca: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wat is boob?

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by stevio(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Whatever it is you smoke,it's really bigger than your brain grin
Oziahete:
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na me you dey ask you nor see am for NL.
I no see am o. E dey FP? Abeg send d link to me
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I no see am o. E dey FP? Abeg send d link to me
I nor fit find am yourself.

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me