Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114639 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Mayflowa(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
OVA200:
She lack so many things, beauty she no get, stature she no get, brain she no get, good adviser she no get, na only chest she get.

I so much hate this type yeye breast they will always be saggy.

You sef! Do you think she made herself? How would you feel for someone to say he/she hates your teeth.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Tecno66: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Smarty98:
Cowbell our milk!!!
This one husband get luck. He no go buy baby food.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Kaybaba5(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2018
all her sense dey inside bobby...
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2018
cool shocked
adisabarber:
If you suck this breast and you no belch, you fit get constipation grin
cry kiss shocked
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Geeds: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2018
shocked okay oooo....i dey bring cup oooo

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by wiki15(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Kaybaba5:
all her sense dey inside bobby...

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by obicaddy(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.

As in eh...
The Corper's own is outta of this world
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by franzis(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Bloggers I don't want to say thunder fire your left balls , but what choice do I have , that IG handle is one.the those page that post funny memes, why making it looking like the girl owns the handle

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Alameer(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2018
somebody call the police
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Gkemz: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2018
She's really in bondage carrying those huge mellons on her chest. I stand with moderate size.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by 8stargeneral: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2018
She get bright future behind her breast shocked
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Moreoffaith(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....I pity u even flagy no go help u when poopoo they come

Khikhikhi.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Udochukwu96(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Poovia is Nigeria's number one online market place that gives Nigerians the opportunity to advertise their business & Stores for free. Yes, it's absolutely free. There are 4 reasons why you must speedily register your business on POOVIA.
*1* CONTROL - registration on poovia is absolutely free and once you register you have 100% control of your account. You have the right to change pictures, address, phone number and other information on your account.
*2* STORE REVIEW - On POOVIA customers get to review stores they have visited and let the world know how nice, fake, hospitable or reliable a business is. Store review encourages or discourages potential customers. So you need to render good services to get good reviews and plenty customers.
*3* GOOGLE MAP FEATURE - Directing customers to your business location won't be a problem on POOVIA because it's Google map feature that locates your store on the map and can give directions to customers, giving that your address is on the Google map library.
*4* SECURITY - One unique thing about POOVIA is their ensuring of security and safety of her customers that is why there is a store review and Google map feature. There are many Fraudsters on the internet so POOVIA has decided to Create a safe playing ground for business owners and customers.
So hurry now, and register your business on
poovia.com and connect with the World.
For complaints and suggestions please send us a private message on our Facebook page and we will attend to you right away
Poovia.... Best stores, based on value.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by tolajay: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Fake Doctor!

Where on earth is your uncharted "Global Sexual Wellness Institute" with its fake reports just as you've posted?

Keep misleading undiscerning minds upandan.

Raiyell:
Braless, her mammaries will have a droop of more than 25 inches.

That is enough length to cover her torso and reach her knees.

Not recommended for anyone (man or woman) who wishes to live long to suck on these mammaries.

However, expert knowledge on the matter suggests that a once a month suck and play with these gargantuan mammaries will increase lifespan by more than 15 years if owner is under 31 years old.

In all, there are some benefits, but when controlled for age, the risk of sudden death for partakers of the subject's Mammaries increase exponentially.

Dr. Raiyell
Director General,
Global Sexual Wellness Institute.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by kesflex(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2018
d chest of unpasteurized milk.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by labake1(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2018
gbolly0001:

Sorry I don't get how's suffering can yo enlighten me

Can't you see that she can't pack it?
No good bra for big brezz
It causes chest pain
Only a sincere person can tell you this
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by LawyerGoke79(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Omo! see bobi!since when has it been growing like this? omoge Manchester.only you two balls no post!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Social media always celebrating mediocrity. What's does she have to offer except the fact that she has an oversized breast.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Amirullaha(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Amirullaha(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...indeed

I can only imagine her struggles...

Which struggle are you talking about
It's not that yours is up to 1/10 of hers...

Anyway you look cute...

#NoOffence...

#Lolz...
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by akmath: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2018
Cheap popularity.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2018
adisabarber:
If you suck this breast and you no belch, you fit get constipation grin
you don sour.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OVA200(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Mayflowa:

You sef! Do you think she made herself? How would you feel for someone to say he/she hates your teeth.
If she is not beautiful I can't blame her for that because we are all created without our knowing (have seen a lot more ugly than her) but calling her president of nonsense it's a turn down and it speaks volumes about her.

BTW have you seen my teeth before? I have a very beautiful set of teeth with a gap in front.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OVA200(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Unitedabby:
like she created herself!and by the way,did you just say she's not beautiful?look again
Even if she didn't create herself she suppose carry herself decently not this president of watermelon nonsense.

Is that what you call beauty? or am I seeing the wrong picture
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by 9Optional: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Congrats
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian busty Instagram user, Baeizbae is under fire facing a couple of accolades to her name for her bustiness while other Nigerian ladies called her names, the lady not bothered labeled herself the President of Watermelon Breast Association, so if you are a Nigerian lady with big boobs you have a President to look up to...

So guys what do you think about the trending president of WBA, is she a Wife Material or Milk factory for you or not?

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-the-president-of-watermelon-breast-association-wba-nigerian-busty-lady-says/

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by BluntBoy(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't care for big breasts. I prefer big ass.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2018
This size always come in small butt..... she just wanna trend or probably maybe she's soliciting for husband
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by adisabarber(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Na the thing wey una do me cheesy

sisipelebe:
you don sour.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Boobs so big, e dey front but u go dey see am for back too....

When she clocks 45year, The boobs will look like Dangote truck deflated tires.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.

Those are Dangote deflated tyres in view, When she becomes 45. Am waitin.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by mechanics(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2018
nawa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.