Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114657 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Genesils(m): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Blogger!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Itamsy(m): 1:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian busty Instagram user, Baeizbae is under fire facing a couple of accolades to her name for her bustiness while other Nigerian ladies called her names, the lady not bothered labeled herself the President of Watermelon Breast Association, so if you are a Nigerian lady with big boobs you have a President to look up to...

So guys what do you think about the trending president of WBA, is she a Wife Material or Milk factory for you or not?

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-the-president-of-watermelon-breast-association-wba-nigerian-busty-lady-says/

She needs breast reduction surgery
I foresee back pain in d future
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by talk2percy(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2018
With all pleasure, be their president for life. She who the cap(breast) fits.!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by castino(m): 2:01am On Jan 30, 2018
OK. we av hear ;DOK.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Unitedabby(m): 2:23am On Jan 30, 2018
OVA200:
She lack so many things, beauty she no get, stature she no get, brain she no get, good adviser she no get, na only chest she get.

I so much hate this type yeye breast they will always be saggy.
like she created herself!and by the way,did you just say she's not beautiful?look again
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Makuos: 2:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian busty Instagram user, Baeizbae is under fire facing a couple of accolades to her name for her bustiness while other Nigerian ladies called her names, the lady not bothered labeled herself the President of Watermelon Breast Association, so if you are a Nigerian lady with big boobs you have a President to look up to...

So guys what do you think about the trending president of WBA, is she a Wife Material or Milk factory for you or not?

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-the-president-of-watermelon-breast-association-wba-nigerian-busty-lady-says/

She looks like an Ashawo True or False....
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Joelsblog:

At the risk of being banned again by the antispam bot I will give my findings.

She at least looks proportional, somewhat. Most of "them" look like a cartoon character.

She's not marriage material to me because she'll always be a morbid attraction to leech guys. I also don't allow my Wives to breastfeed. So she's useless in that regards.

Oya antispambot, your male parent grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Looks nasty undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Oziahete:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

#Epic
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ElPhoche(m): 4:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.
She is not flaunting anything. What do you expect her to do? Cut some and hide it at home before she leaves? At least give it to her that she didn't expose it like Cossy and the other one

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Classicdexy(m): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Felizy(m): 5:33am On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Ishilove: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2018
The rate at which rubbish makes the Frontpage is alarming. When did Nairaland become so crappy?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by kaytutu: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2018
chai this one 3much ooo but she is cute
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by nwakibe: 5:57am On Jan 30, 2018
My Sister with this kind of breast once told me that she can't wish her enemy this kind load. She always complain of back pain.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2018
HrH president of breast association
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Kobicove(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Congratulations to her!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018
attention seeker uo and down, will that mKE HER A MILLIONAIREļ¼
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Na wah o grin grin grin grin grin
Raiyell:
Braless, her mammaries will have a droop of more than 25 inches.

That is enough length to cover her torso and reach her knees.

Not recommended for anyone (man or woman) who wishes to live long to suck on these mammaries.

However, expert knowledge on the matter suggests that a once a month suck and play with these gargantuan mammaries will increase lifespan by more than 15 years if owner is under 31 years old.

In all, there are some benefits, but when controlled for age, the risk of sudden death for partakers of the subject's Mammaries increase exponentially.

Dr. Raiyell
Director General,
Global Sexual Wellness Institute.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by no1madman(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Oh yeah![img][/img]

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by no1madman(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by no1madman(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by no1madman(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by no1madman(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...indeed

I can only imagine her struggles...
you mean there is a struggle carrying it?

hmmmm.....look at your own....moderate
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by gbolly0001(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2018
labake1:
Suffering but smiling grin
Sorry I don't get how's suffering can yo enlighten me
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Fat necrosis fall on you...Ignorance smh
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2018
oochi123:
Kai! This is too much. Even with the moderate booby person still dey complain. Thank God o
I think say una no dey feel the load as per na part of body

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
gbolly0001:

Sorry I don't get how's suffering can yo enlighten me

lol check my signature and you will be enlighten. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.