Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114642 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Unitedabby(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
OVA200:
Even if she didn't create herself she suppose carry herself decently not this president of watermelon nonsense.

Is that what you call beauty? or am I seeing the wrong picture
lol liar!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ElCapone(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
PearlStreet:
Since Buhari came, everything is just going up, going up, even bobby!
It's like Lie Mohammed added Slay Queens to the 12 million jobs Buhari has created.

See Bobby looking like what they use to shock trailer. Chai!
Beta9ja brothers inclusive
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ORACULUM(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Come out from the back of that Benz
Big breast grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Honestagbons(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
I somuch love boobs,but dis one pass my level,dis one na milk industry grin grin grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by timsbee(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
adisabarber:
If you suck this breast and you no belch, you fit get constipation grin

Walai. Were nie.
I laff so tey all my students just pause dey look like who dem inject...rotftlmfao

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by adisabarber(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Well, I'm glad my comment made you laugh. Some people's posts on NL will almost make one cry cheesy
Do you teach in a secondary school or primary school?

timsbee:

Walai. Were nie.
I laff so tey all my students just pause dey look like who dem inject...rotftlmfao

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OVA200(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Unitedabby:
lol liar!
Lying about what?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by dyaro: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
This breast nA 3D plan and 4G WiFi �
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by gwama: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
I complained, living daily with such big breasts must be a real ordeal; her cup must be J, if the cup J exists. grin grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

Which struggle are you talking about
It's not that yours is up to 1/10 of hers...

Anyway you look cute...

#NoOffence...

#Lolz...

So what if mine are not up to 1/10 of hers? Did I tell you I was in a competition with her?

Next time pls quote sensibly. You can take back your compliment. I don't need it
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fourwinds:
you mean there is a struggle carrying it?

hmmmm.....look at your own....moderate

Of course and there are other struggles which you won't understand
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by JandyJ(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.
How big is yours
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Of course and there are other struggles which you won't understand
can you hint me on other struggle
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fourwinds:
can you hint me on other struggle

Why are you interested?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Why are you interested?
how will I understand someone's plight if I don't know what the person is going through... that will enable me to show understanding
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fourwinds:
how will I understand someone's plight if I don't know what the person is going through... that will enable me to show understanding

Lol...understanding indeed!
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...understanding indeed!
issorite
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by scarr: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.

Where did she say she has the biggest boobs

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by timsbee(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
adisabarber:
Well, I'm glad my comment made you laugh. Some people's posts on NL will almost make one cry cheesy
Do you teach in a secondary school or primary school?

Na sec sch oo....funny guy.

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by adisabarber(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by adisabarber(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by andyanders: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dicease for only animals. A time will come when she will be praying to smile. She is happy now advertising these set of mammals, enjoy them now and wait for the time ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.