Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98612 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Boome2(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
U can´t, we are complicated wink grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nokwazi(f): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2007
I know I always send out mixed signals just to throw a guy off and sort of put him to the test at the same time.
If a girl likes you, you will know, if she does not, she will make sure you catch her drift. Eye contact, a smile, a touch on your arm when she addresses you, you will know believe me. We are the champions in expressing our feelings and emotions. Big sudden movements do scare us off, however, so avoid stalking and touching,give her a bit of space until she is comfortable with you, then make your move gently.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lolabaloo(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2007
i agree with boom-e girls are complicated
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by afroqueen(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
if you are the type of person who seeks compliments but don't give none then you need to check yourself, cause you never know, the people who gives you compliments may be lying to you

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nokwazi(f): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2007
Afro Queen,

Everything is where it should be my sista, and more.
You look good !!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gina34(f): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
Well, you can tell by how many times she calls you in a day. grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by swing: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2007
afroqueen  
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by crazyjay1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2007
YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED THE TOPIC BCO OF THAT WOWO GIRL sad

ABEG HOW I GO CARRY NO SAY WOMAN DEY TRIP FOR ME?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by shk(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
i'll av 2 agree wit aderonke, Nigerian girls don graduate frm "mumu stage"(when in love/like), 2 "act ma self" stage so all d clawin n rubbin don sha.think of som oda strategy!!!pze tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Danasco(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2007
she will quitely ask you with a sweet voice, how much it cost you to buy your perfume, shoe or wrist watch. She will complain that you are quite and shy. she will want to know your likes and dislikes even though you are just meeting. She will always stare into your eyes and pass inviting smiles.
If she happen to be a pretender, she will distant herself. She wil complain that you are t
oo arrogant and pround.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by babareketaiwo(f): 3:41am On Mar 02, 2007
na truth u talk, my man i just dey gbadun ur effico. Where u com jam all dis tory wey u dey knack us?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gina34(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2007
I disagree with u.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Echidime(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2007
If a girl likes you, the first day she comes to your house ,she will tell you she want to take a bath if she did she will ask for a cream and ask you to help rub her back, in that way she throws herself on you. Love is sweet isn't it But always have CONDOMS in the house. gardé toujour les presavatif a la maison STP
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by 2fine4u(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Echidime link=topic=4331.msg929699#msg929699 date=1172839364]

If a girl likes you, the first day she comes to your house ,she will tell you she want to take a bath if she did she will ask for a cream and ask you to help rub her back, in that way she throws herself on you. Love is sweet isn't it But always have CONDOMS in the house. gardé toujour les presavatif a la maison STP

you r kiddin right
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Echidime(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2007
2fine4u: am not kidding is the fact, i have an experience of that four good times same method of telling me they love me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by heyade: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2007
Mr. Seun, I don't think those things are criteria to know if a girl truly in love. I happened to be one of the victims of love. She did more than you said to me, she even ready to give herself to me 24 hours a day yet this girl sleeps around. Only God knows when a girl loves her boy. One thing, pray to have a true and a trust girl like Marry, mother of Jesus
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Echidime(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2007
LEARN THE ACTS OF LOVING SOMEONE FROM THIS PICTURES AND KNOW WHEN LOVE IS DYING AMONG BOTH OF YOU

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by bunmii(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2007
when she keep on smiling/laughing even when wat u re sayin is not dat funny
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Echidime(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2007
HOW TO KISS ROMANTICALLY TILL DEATH DO YOU APART

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by paulibling(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2007
undecided Still can't comprehend wot we are sayin here. Some are lackadaisical in this issue. I suggest this matter should be sealed for now and let thugs like me trash this matter out. One love.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by agbana(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
when d girl did not allow u to make fun
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by FactorChic(f): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2007
Well, if I like a guy, i'll always comment on anything he does, like any silly thing he does, when i'm not around him i'll talk about him all the time, and i'll change most of the stuffs I do so that it can fit with what he does, i'll get closer to him and find out what he likes, if we have some stuffs in common then you know, i'll make him chase after me, trust me I know how to do that, i'll make it seem to him as if i'm not interested but hell I am, I wont throw it on him like "hey I really like you"
I'll use that feminine power to make he chase after me, I think d ladies will understand what I mean by feminine power grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by FactorChic(f): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2007
Echidime:

HELL to the freaking NO! angry
That's not in the same zip code as likeness, that is what I call LUST!
she likes u and she came to ur house, took a shower, asks for a creme on her back, I bet she has noticed something about u, she just wants to sleep with u and dats it, she so does not like u! angry
you must be kidding me! shocked
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by eliasbox1(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2007
what a topic to iron out
first thing first, i am not a fflirt but 70% of the girls that i had dated so far always come for me. i am not at all charming compared with other guyz even my friend. but some say it is charisma Ori obinrin? oh no.
what i intend saying is that you do not have to wait soo long until a lady comes to your house let alone bathing or using your toiletries before you can ascertain her love for you.
she would'nt just put you at comfortable corner expecially if you are also in love with her. her things wont give you a breathing space, she will always take your breath away- of course she feels the same way.

watch out for her eyes watching you secretly
and if she is not then she is delibrately ignoring you (normally she should look at you and concentrate on some other things).
she always want a close contact
always take discussions rather so personl i.e wanting to know more of you etc.
always smilling and never want to do silly things she does with friends i.e when you are around- bet it she is in luv (talk to you later) one love
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Brymore(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2007
From what I have read so far and what I have observed, it seems girls express their love in several ways, but this one I am bringing is the true test of love; A GIRL LOVES YOU IF SHE AGREES TO RIMM (SUCK YOUR ASSHOLE shocked lipsrsealed) YOU FOR NOTHING. grin .
If you think say na lie, go try am see, but no blame me for the consequences. Gbam!!!!

#Candid Submission#
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by swing: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2007
she keeps touching her hair when u re around cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ov: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2007
watch her wen u with her. she will endlessly try to steal glances at u and pretend she dont care a bit about your presence and when you talk to her she stares you directly in the eyes with a hidden smile. she never refuses wen u touch her. kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ronkus(f): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
See its different strokes for different folks. Some of us don't express ourselves very well if we like a guy we know they show too much o. Na to stiff body to the last card. Although u'll still be very friendly and act like all is well but u keep on praying like mad that the guy sees the light and asks to be ur prince charming,

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by salauwale(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2007
for sure seun has the most nearest answer but somtimes they cld pretend and thats when its hard the most for u to tall and u get confused and then she cld say things that she doesnt really mean to that negates realtionship does that still make her nor love u?? [flash=200,200][/flash][color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hotonuo(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2007
seun,na wa for you.its not a maybe,thats why you have few female friends
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by supah: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2007
ya so theres this girl (obviously)

ive fallen before and she picks me up
she steps on my shoes sometimes
we have this game we play like a tag but slapping
she laughs at the stuff i do and sometimes at what i say (though i am known to be hilarious with everyone)
sometimes in the halls she might see me and slap me in the game way
when i leave for my car she always hits me
her friend told me she likes me but idk what kinda like
she likes me to dance for her

does she like me?
cause i only got like 3 months of school and i wanna know before then
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2007
u guys are very funny grin grin grin well, i think i'll always want to be around him, make sure he is o.k and ermmmm, let me stop here. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.