Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98660 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteNkem(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2007
Pain:

When You Tell Her Its Over. Her Reaction Will Tell U. embarassed

I Swear! It Works. Tell Her Its Over. If She Bursts U After A Week. Then U Know It Wasnt Real. Or She Never Probably Realized How Much She Could Live

Without You.

Here Is The Progarm:

#include<iostream>
#include<string>
#include stupidity;
using namespace std;

using your head?;

void main() {

string U="I Dont Love You Again;
string Comment;

Int No_of _Beg _Days;

cout<<"Please enter no of beg days :";
cin>> No_of_Beg_days;

for (Comment==U; Comment>0; Comment--){

if (No_of_Beg_Days >=7){

cout<<"She Loves You!!"<<endl;
{

else

{ cout<<"She Never Really Loved You"<<endl;

system("Pause and Think"wink;

return to market;

}

Hope this would solve your problem?

At least do it right Pain!
-it's iostream.h , string.h;
-u need to have } as many as { and u got 4 of } lacking.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by afroqueen(f): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2007
so true
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Pain(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2007
white`Nkem:

At least do it right Pain!
-it's iostream.h , string.h;
-u need to have } as many as { and u got 4 of } lacking.

Its C++ not C!!! the dot h's. are not compulsory!!! Most Recent Compilers don't require that extention!!

More over the post was just a joke and not meant to b syntatically correct. in fact, its obvious by the return statement!!! I mean what is Return to Market?

So Pleeeeaaaase!!

Altho this is no lecture hall. shocked shocked
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by tonia4luv(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2007
if a gul likes you,she would always want to see your happy,and go the extra mile to please you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Healthcpg: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2007
Hey guys if you have a friend or family member who wishes to work in the health care industry in the US, please visit WWW.HEALTHCPG.COM for guides and information on how to pass the necessary certification exams and migrate legally into US with a green card. All foreign Graduate Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, and other health care professionals are qualified.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whitelexi(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2007
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Blenheim(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2007
What would u say of a girl who puts up the 'I no send u' approach, while still leading u on and on for over 6 months?

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by coolad(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2007
If u wanna knw if a gal is down 4 u, just take a baseball bat & hit an home-run wit her head,if she doesn't retaliates & give u back the favour. Then she down wit u.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by coolad(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2007
Just kidding 'round. 2 really knw if a gal is down 4 a guy, in my own perspective, its all in d connection,the way she smiles wen u around, d way she looks at u deep in d eye, there are many different ways.if there is a vibe there & its poppin, then no sweat. Just cool down and shine ur eyes.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Sonny007: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2007
Likeness or love as wan call am ,even people marry without really liking the other is just how you feel at particular point in time, life it's self is full of changes maybe a girl might really like or you maybe she might be using you U NEVER KNOW.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nanna1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2007
if she likes u? kinda hard cos gurlz, they pretend a lot. u can neva really know, except she spreads for u. even at dat, there r some dat could do that 4 u and stil hate u bad{especially if she get "d baddi guy"{h.i.v} ].
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Necorios(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hmn!perhaps she might tell one of ur good friends if she couldnt comfront u,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Necorios(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hmn!perhaps she might tell one of ur good friends if she couldnt comfront u,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by spindomer: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2007
well,if a girl wants u 2 meet her parent dat one no mean say she loves you oooo.All you need to know is dat girls fit pretend no be small.Just pray say make God help we guyz,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by BigB11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
She will want to know more about your family and your future agenda.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Obscenity(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2007
yes Girls have differents way to express their likeness or their love to a man,thats way men MUST SHINE their EYES their with women,remember a woman has 3 hearts. She stays with you with one heart,looks at another man passing by with the second heart, and thinks of another man she is not even seeing at the mement who is far away from her,thats how GOD made them to be.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by noblesam(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2007
TELLIN WEN A GURL LIKES U IS PRETTY WELL EASIER DAN FOR U TO SAY WEN SHE LOVES, IF SHE LIKES SHES INTERESTED IN YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES ESPECIALLY ADVANCEMENT IN LIFE.BUT FOR A READY MADE GUY(I MEAN A BOBO WEY DON ARRANGE)U GO NEED TO BE CAREFUL O.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by slide: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
hmmmm seun you sef all these scopes na for ameriacan films i see am o,
i think watching the guy all the time doesn't really matter.
my experience is she hates seeing you with female friends,she welcomes few of them because to me she values you now and not until when she looses you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gabrielgb: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2007
its depends on the girl.you know some girls will always pick on whatever you do when they like you while some will do like most of you have suggested (always want to be with you blabla, )this is from experience cos i thought a girl that was in my school then hated me like shit until i found out from her friend that she actually has a crunch on me.girls are crazy you can never know their way.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2007
Once again, we humans are dynamic and ladies are much more dynamic. The way lola will react if she likes a guy might be absolutely different from the way enitan will under the same condition. So enough with all these advogardo's law. We all know girls are like time bombs. Even your well known mum for over a decade might for her own reason become unpredictable over an issue and sometimes be rational over the same issue. It just depends on which side of the bed they wake, ladies are enigmatic!
Finally it think the best way of assessing a ladies likeness is to allow her be and if she's truly yours, she'll always come around. You just keep your fingers crossed or better still throw them in the sky. Over and out.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2007
So much for 'how to tell if a girl likes you.' lets now share our little experience on how to tell if a girl hates you.
Well, i'm aware you're a skonk if you dont have paper!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2007
So much for 'how to tell if a girl likes you.' lets now share our little experience on how to tell if a girl hates you.
Well, i'm aware you're a skonk if you dont have paper!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by noblesam(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2007
if its like e easy to know.but if na luv ,take ya time o tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by zodiac(f): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2007
there is no particular way to knw if a girl likes a guy or not. for some girls, they might pretend to hate d guy, while some will act indifferent about it and keep suffering in silence especially wen they see d guy with another girl, while some will make it obvious. some might even go as far as becoming friends with d closest person 2 d guy.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sin(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
Girls from different cultures have different ways of making a guy understand she likes him.
I wont worry about the western girls, because most of them give it to u straight. i will therefore concentrate on how u can tell a Naija girl likes you.
Infact there is no hard and fast rules about this. diferent stokes for different folks.
But wait a minute guys, the girls should be telling us this. comon girls!!! tell us from ur experience how a brother will know u dig 'em
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by twinkledew(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2007
If she slaps and cheat on you. it means a girl likes you. just kidding. there are loads of different ways a girl might think she likes a dude. some think if i like someone then i can sleep with them.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by twinkledew(f): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2007
For me. the way i feel when i am/he his around me, the way i tend to let go of some things that are important to consider. the way he ,akes me feel happy etc. loads that i can mention.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Brymore(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
I'm not much for non-verbal communication (though they say ladies use more of such than the verbal). I know a lady likes me when she treats me positively different from others. Or are we asking about love? In that context, she will have to tell me.

#Candid Submission#
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
well i think if she likes you, she will be quite nervous and jittery if she is around you
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by cnimo4love(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2007
Anyone has or know where i can get christian easter songs to teach my choir
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by delealiu: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2007
hi guys, am dele aliu am new here,

sure u will know cos it sort of show in your eyes its actually a feelins u cant hide,
but if u ask me again i will say most of it are mere infatuation. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ikman52000(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2007
its simplle just watch her actions towards u, once its different frm b4 den it has clicked, but it has 2 be a positive response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.