Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66144 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iLUMeN8(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:

They do..being in a society where your fetishes are not accepted can even drive some to make life miserable for those who don’t share the same ideals you do the person is sexually repressed...they lash out online resulting to emotional blackmail we don’t know the backstory we don’t know what she saw to arrive on the conclusion but it’s a prevalent issue and what he did is emotional blackmail fair and square releasing the chat.

The analogy you just described does not elucidate the point you are trying to make...at least that's what it seems.

What the OP did is completely outside the concept of blackmail (emotional or otherwise).
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by LamarJR(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogorwyne:
A lot of guys have to be careful out there. Some ladies are difficult to understand.

Can you atleast just reply my mail?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
iLUMeN8:

The analogy you just described does not elucidate the point you are trying to make...at least that's what it seems.

What the OP did is completely outside the concept of blackmail (emotional or otherwise).

They are the only ones that know what really happened o he had more control over the situation if they were both drinking and if she did say stop and he obeyed it’s the right thing to do. Her rant is uncalled for but releasing the chat is emotional blackmail he doesn’t know if she would have cried rape if she didn’t even remember what happened and he had to tell her. That statement was to gain sympathy from men.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iLUMeN8(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:

They are the only ones that know what really happened o he had more control over the situation if they were both drinking and if she did say stop and he obeyed it’s the right thing to do. Her rant is uncalled for but releasing the chat is emotional blackmail.

How

emotional blackmail› the act of using a person's feelings of kindness, sympathy, or duty in order to persuade them to do something or feel something (Cambridge dictionary, 2017).

The OP stands to gain nothing from the lady in question by posting those screen grabs.

I sort of understand what you're saying however, you are blatantly using an out of context term to drive home your point.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by habsydiamond(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gaygaymu dey finger u...after u off pant finish u come dey play hard to get again....shey na Indian film I dey watch ni....cos I no understand at all...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Kennethodinaka(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
ogorwyne:
A lot of guys have to be careful out there. Some ladies are difficult to understand.
your pretty self included??
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by emmyluizzz: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...
Pls elaborate
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by imitateMe(m): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
Who are you?

We are women.

What do you want?

We don't know.

When do you want it?

Now! Now!! Now!!!
grin
Tallesty1:
Who are you?

We are women.

What do you want?

We don't know.

When do you want it?

Now! Now!! Now!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2018
kullozone:

Why you spoil your comment like this?
Are you the monkey on your profile? See as your mouth wide. It can accommodate 5 preeks at a time smiley

So you don't want dull guys to get sense abi? Make em no post am, so that y'all would continue your wickedness against men, right?

See your coconut head smiley

Dis is murder in the cathedral.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.