Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66146 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by UjuJoan2: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
That's one hell of a principled guy . . . . He's got respect!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by adahlee(f): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oya grip gold medallion jare
You're a man.....
D girl in question is a cacodemon. Her name is succubus cheesy
Thank God you escaped

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by rahman3853(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
well she is just shameless...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by 989900: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
LOL, welcome boy, you're learning fast.

I've been through this sh!t a few times.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by trigonometry: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.
yo! What are u even saying, how has he done wrong for posting this? U know what He just gave me a reference
I was in a conversation with a feminist friend of mine a couple of days ago and we were arguing exactly about situations like this but I didn't have proof to show her how crazy and confused women are.
she was arguing with me that I'm just making shit Up and bingo! Here is a testimony.

So the dude has done no wrong by posting this, Just the way she would have told the whole world if he had tried to force her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by jamesachile2: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
thank God you escaped she really had a plan be security conscious please
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Harwoyeez(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
angry grin we read today where a lady accused a nigga of rape after she don cum and d bobo never cum and dey fire dey go and here we are with anoda bullshit where a nigga respected her saying no and d babe expect d guyman to still fire down...

In fact, ayam confused with all these ladies attitude, u wan enjoy something, enjoy am, no give guys problems with all this silly attitude jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
OP if you can finger her, why didn't you just complete the session? One of the green lights of women is , No = Yes, Stop = start.

I had such experience like you OP, this bae came to my crib, we gisted and it was time for action, I peeled off her white pant and removed her bra, fondled her boobs and we had great pre-intimacy, suddenly as I was about penetrating her, she said no, no, no. I obeyed her, later she called me a weak man but I told her I cannot go violent just because of sex, that I was too mature for that. After all kpekus is everywhere. she later begged me but I told her, I have lost interest in her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
thesuave10:
Women are just stupîd ass creatures. Feminists will come with their foolishnêss to yarn nonsense. See stupîd girl. Nothing like rape. IF SHE SAYS NO ABEG CONTINUE!!!! Women dont have brain to be listened to
Including your mum? sister? daughter?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ikemesit4477: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol, it has happen to me before, imagine a lady sleeping beside you she make sure she off her panty all by herself and was only left with short skirt, while trying to touch her she said she is not in the mood, that she will shout grin, if I try it, she will never come back again bla bla bla, she seems so serious, I ignore, her and keep pressing further, the rest is history! Today Na she dey even find me come grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Chubhie: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Games naija girls play. The guys seems to be catching up.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
mtcheew thats how one said am gay bcus i dont talk to most girls in my school then

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dude bleeped up. Why share your nudes with a girl, then turn around and let her out of your grasp, because she said no? She has a point...you are a weak guy. If you couldn't get to the primised land, Aaron, abeg clear for road. Why talk dirty and act like paper tiger? Every woman has a PIN. Find the right code, and you coast home. That's all she is saying. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by chronique(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dude better thanks his stars for not forcing himself... Better to be insulted and called gay,than to be dragged all over social media as a rapist. The internet never forgets and it could damage a purposeful and bright life,ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by thesuave10(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by jgbemson1: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
For me no means ,,,guy carry on
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iamdotune(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

shut up idiot
Ignorant thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
ikemesit4477:
Lol, it has happen to me before, imagine a lady sleeping beside you she make sure she off her panty all by herself and was only left with short skirt, while trying to touch her she said she is not in the mood, that she will shout grin, if I try it, she will never come back again bla bla bla, she seems so serious, I ignore, her and keep pressing further, the rest is history! Today Na she dey even find me come grin grin

U b guy. No mind all these weak ass boys. They think everything is Nairaland. OP bleeped up. cool
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lots of women are that confused. They make nyanga a lot only to go and secretly regret it or blame someone else for it.

If she keeps insisting "No" take it as NO. stop.

All women are not exactly same. Maybe the very one you think did not mean it actually does.

Better have your freedom. Than go to jail because a woman who is not even your wife.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by PHILipu1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Which Kind Wahala Be This ?
If He F++ks Her Now She Would Say She Was Raped
He Jejely Accepted She Still Dae Complain
Which Kind Demon She Be ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ikemesit4477: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eluwilussit:

U b guy. No mind all these weak ass boys. They think everything is Nairaland. OP bleeped up. cool
grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by primemind(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chaii
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iamdotune(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Omo na to dey put phone for voice record now o
If any girl come and accuse u of rape just play when she’s telling u harder harder
Incase she now come and said stop just and u didn’t stop she now start shouting rape
Just play it when you get in trouble
Don’t let this confused animals put u in jail

I didn’t say video record o na another case be that one grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about wickedness.

grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
ikemesit4477:
grin grin

There is nothing like no, on top bed with woman. There, one no = YES!YES!!YES!!! These ones fit fight herdsmen so?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by engrchykae(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Most women think that men are he goats with no self control.
Na so i played big bros for one girl during nysc.
We stayed under the same roof for a week.
I never had sex with her and she said am gay.
It is men who lose during sex.
If you tell me no,i will quit and look for what to do with my laptop or even log in to nairaland.
No time.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by omocalabar(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Similar thing happened to me years ago.....She wuld come to my house, UnCloth, kiss and do all sort of thing,..when its time to penetration she will be crying seriously wit mucour all over her nose,..this happend twice...years later she still called me a dull guy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by thesuave10(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:
That's one hell of a principled guy . . . . He's got respect!

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Why you spoil your comment like this?
Are you the monkey on your profile? See as your mouth wide. It can accommodate 5 preeks at a time smiley

So you don't want dull guys to get sense abi? Make em no post am, so that y'all would continue your wickedness against men, right?

See your coconut head smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
What happens when you date kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.