Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66148 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Onisokuso1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...

Can u see them? Rubbishhhhhh

With all that has been going on in social media about rape. CONSENT and all. It was good this guy let it out. He was even anonymous so where does the medal he craves come from. Some ladies like u are just sth else. So for speaking out now u needed to call him names, meanwhile ur mates out there take to social media to bRing men down after leading the man on and he goes for the kunt.

Guys, u see some women life? angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by omokayus(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
biggerboyc:
What exactly do ladies want

all they want is Bleep, Bleep, and Bleep.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donjon: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm
just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...

I swear, oil dey ur head! U didn't even have to explain anything. I thought I was d only one dat saw a lizard praising itself cos it fell from Palm tree

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donjon: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
every body wan reign 4 social media cos of 100 naira MB just like dat tboss gal said. Na now I know say she dey talk true!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by nextstep(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue.

Ah... in this #metoo era, we need more of this posted on social media oh... so we can see the catch-22 some girls want to put somebody in. Had the guy not "dulled", old girl might have caught buyer's remorse and instead accuse one of rape. Better by far to be called a dullard than to answer to rapist in a court room.

I understand and agree with your post, but I feel that this kind of mild schizophrenia should be exposed.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by omokayus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Some ladies like it when you go hard on them. They like to form saint but i bet most of them ain't. Next time you should f*ck her like tomorrow won't come.
Just sharing my experience sha
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Hakogun(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
this is not a rape issue because she was not forced to the guys house and in bed. so, the guy just missed the golden opportunity.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
kestolove95:
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo
is that so?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kenir(m): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2018
I would love to look God in the eye now and ask why He created women and listen to Him explain with a shaky tone like a 7-yr-old trying to explain how his/her hands got stew on them

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by sact1973: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Sex doll na im sure pass.

No time to check time.

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Guy you are too inexperienced. You should have apologized to her (immediately she revealed she was just playing hard to get) and call for a very brutal rematch to make up on lost grounds. Now you don let the babe close shop.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 09, 2018
olamilarks:
I had a similar experience once, this girl came to visit and lead me on, at the point when I was about sliding in, she said should stop. As a person that respects women I stopped, later she said she didn't mean it that way.

Then you should have called her back and fxxked her real good.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by SaroWiwa: 3:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Meanwhile another one is also shouting rape for coming during sex 'Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (Screenshots)"

What do women want -undefined
How do you treat women - undefined
How do you love women - undefined
How do you see women - undefined
How do you satisfied women - undefined

Do all of these at your own risk. Your formula may work for you and not for others, don't always think that that same formula may work on all of them.

The truth is that they are still better than sex doll. 100%
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by laliga01: 4:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Lemme tell you why he posted it on social media since you don't know. So that others can learn from his experience and avoid unforeseen trouble. It's hard to be a gentle man with the wrong lady.
Confusing NO for YES.

ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Modify:

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by baby124: 4:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Very very stupid girl. No means no. The guy should run away from this psychopath because she will accuse him of rape one day. Even maybe means no. Until someone says yes, you don’t have the right to touch the person.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2018
iLUMeN8:

I am not understanding
real men don’t emotionally blackmail you when things fall out sexually repressed people in intolerant societies do
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by drnoel: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Modify:

U get time
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Olumaeme: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Modify:

If he doesn't post online, how will you kill boredom with this ya lengthy comment? Because it seem you have been waiting for it
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by DavidEsq(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2018
GraGra247:
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about this wickedness.
If dem teh u say the cure na to stop pre marital sex, u go gree?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by DavidEsq(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Who are you?

We are women.

What do you want?

We don't know.

When do you want it?

Now! Now!! Now!!!

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by toro92: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Can we be done with all this real men, real women connotations and words.. Seem those words are the most common words you can see around..

Real men
Real women
Fake men
Fake women
SlayQueen (The one I hated the most). Every lady with make up or that said some random dumb Bullshit on social media "izza" SlayQueen.

SlayKing... what height of nonsense...

WTF!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by toro92: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Modify:

Modifying your post even made it worse than its original state. It's senseless.
His main motive for posting that shii was to show how wicked and confused most girls are.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by nazafrank(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2018
this is why oyibo invented sex dolls...lolz
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
donjon:

I swear, oil dey ur head! U didn't even have to explain anything. I thought I was d only one dat saw a lizard praising itself cos it fell from Palm tree

And how did he praise himself when he asked to be kept anonymous??

Posting that shii was necessary because alot of innocent guys get accused wrongly by these wicked females much too often. He posted it to reveal how heartless most girls are, and for people like you to know what's going on, so y'all don't get in trouble... But your type never learn, obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donjon: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2018
kullozone:

And how did he praise himself when he asked to be kept anonymous??

Posting that shii was necessary because alot of innocent guys get accused wrongly by these wicked females much too often. He posted it to reveal how heartless most girls are, and for people like you to know what's going on, so y'all don't get in trouble... But your type never learn, obviously.

cry cry baby, sorry u hear?
sense una no get!
social media babies looking for recognition as nobody know una!
very pathetic, y'all need anti depressants!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2018
ballerin:
Likewise more crazy people on this forum. you try this shiit with me, the next time, I make sure i reconstruct your pussy. what Nonsense!

Are you mad or just hungry?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
donjon:

cry cry baby, sorry u hear? sense una no get!

Lol... This one na real mumu.
Na people like you those herdsmen suppose dey butcher everyday cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by pestrolus2002(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Women will always be women!.. for not doing it the lady will detest the guy for ever. There's is an already" implied concent" for the lady to agree to visit , cook and start pre-intimacy. Naija women are different from my little experience. If they say stop or no that means u should press harder!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by LushGreenz: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2018
plusfield:
Young man, thank your God. She wanted to slam rape accusations on you. She wanted to lead you to that point where you can't pull back and then say No knowing fully well that you won't oblige the request. Afterwards, she will shout to the world that you raped her and all those pics of you she had will go viral. Your stopping wasn't part of her script and that infuriated her. Thank your stars

You deserve a medal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donjon: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2018
kullozone:

Lol... This one na real mumu.

Na people like you those herdsmen suppose dey butcher everyday cheesy

chai, ur brain need air freshener!
so much bitterness in ur memory card is bad!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Papadoh(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2018
This actually happened to me once , then the next day I overheard her telling her friend that if a guy wanted to bleep her, he'd have to do it by force. I was befuddled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.