Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66150 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nephilim: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hahaha hahaha... Fu¢k you nigga.. With all those chats damn, as long as the lady step into my apartment she is already fu¢ked, rape or not cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by HisSexcellency(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018

I pray this lady gets what she wants.....
Na this type four men go rape one night

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by dyydxx: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
The guy got the lady wrong cheesy ,not that I'm supporting the lady, but I perfectly understood what she did and what she wanted from the guy, it takes a sexual inclined guy to translate and give meaning to the words of women before, during and after sex cheesy cheesy

They can be funny with words, and it'll take your bad self to interpret their words during romance cheesy it's just like when you are caressing and making utterances to a girl for sex and she says You ehh, Stop joor, I'm not in the mood jare, better stop before i'll chop off that your d*ck, leave me joor , you shouldn't just conclude that she don't want, what you'll should do is to read and observe her body movement, cheesy, no girl will want to hastily allow you penetrate for the first time without some pretending words, cheesy it's left for you to decode.

I mean, both of them have been hyping themselves on what they'll do to each other, chatting dirty and exchanging nudes, with all these, you don't expect the lady to see you as a gentleman, she'll see you as a tiger and bad guy in bedroom cheesy cheesy the truth remains that most ladies love bad gus in bedroom, but they'll pretend the don't cheesy, you kissed her, unclothed her,n finger her, felt and saw her creamy and glorifying juicy pussy, and yet you believed she didn't want it cheesy

To hell with "Control" cheesy they love it rough and choking, don't get them wrong when they say they love men with control, the control they mean is the control of not cheating, not the control of not seeing them attractive when they play games cheesy cheesy .

If you were a bad guy like you claimed while chatting with her, what you should have done when she said stop was to Slowly dig your two middle fingers into her pussy and softly play with her pubic hairs with your thump finger cheesy while doing it, give her an eye to eye glance for like 15 seconds and watch her smile while you stroke her hard

Well, I won't blame you, some guys love respecting a lady's decision even when she doesn't mean it. cheesy

This matter tire me. Are you not just coming from a thread a similar No and the guy said he must cum; they are shouting rape...This one respected her No and stopped they say he's a gay mofo.... wetin pesin no go hear....Women are one confused being.

What if he does what you saying neglecting her No and after the deed she changes it on him and said he raped her especially if she has some mood swings or gets angry for even an unrelated reason.

I give up abeg.... Nigga does the right thing he's still being blamed. undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by vicfajeze: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
free2ryhme:
Women are scum
SCUM INDEED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by KrystosCJ(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Guy, next time avoid these small girls. Most women are really weak. The strong ones like Oprah are strong because of their money. Take that away and they're zilch. No generalizations, just truth.

The really strong ones are hard to find. Put your pecker on cryo-sleep.. at least until you travel to the land of I DO.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Crauxx(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Alariiwo: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
free2ryhme:
Women are scum

Don't generalize.. we still have some good ladies around
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by SmartyPants(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Earthquake1:

Many people with your mindset are behind bars for sexual assault better respect no and don't assume consent.

I was just shaking my head for him. When one gets so foolish that you start to believe that proving your sexual prowess is worth the trouble that a potential rape allegation will bring. That one is a foolish foolish boy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Narldon: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by roarik(f): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
the lady is a confused being...

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Wesporting: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
lalasticlala, this was posted here before na
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Stevengerd(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
You knw how many times gals don cum me gay
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by softprick: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women ain’t shiiit but ho’s and tricks - DJ Quik

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin confused lady
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ezegenigbonine: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Guy the bible said that you should keep on praying until something happen
But ur case was different, u loose hope easily chai nwanne I bu john.

If the girl allowed u to enter easily, ull call her a cheap slot. At least her duty is to resist then ur duty is to pet and persist. U don't need to force her. Guy guy guy u fall my hand big time

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Walahi!,I suspect You. You must be the girl in question. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Niger babes are so dumb and dafty. There's nothing exactly you would do to impress them. Even me weh dey here, this thing don pain me dye, if feel right now like to grab that girl and rehears with her what this man did to me on last Monday.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by menix(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Galz nd confusion re fused......
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Michelle55: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided I'm soooo angry at that stupid girl.. how can you treat a guy like that without any ounce of remorse. Haba!!! confused idiot

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Tozara(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
The guy got the lady wrong ,not that I'm supporting the lady, but I perfectly understood what she did and what she wanted from the guy, it takes a sexual inclined guy to translate and give meaning to the words of women before, during and after sex cheesy cheesy

They can be funny with words, cheesy and it'll take your bad self to interpret their words during romance it's just like when you are caressing and making utterances to a girl for sex and she says You ehh, Stop joor, I'm not in the mood jare, better stop before i'll chop off that your d*ck, leave me joor , you shouldn't just conclude that she don't want, what you'll should do is to read and observe her body movement, , no girl will want to hastily allow you penetrate for the first time without some pretending words, it's left for you to decode. cheesy

I mean, both of them have been hyping themselves on what they'll do to each other, chatting dirtily and exchanging nudes, with all these, you don't expect the lady to see you as a gentleman, she'll see you as a tiger and bad guy in bedroom which you claimed, she expect you to decode her words even when she pretends the truth remains that most ladies love bad guys in bedroom, but they'll pretend they don't , you kissed her, unclothed her, fingered her, felt and saw her creamy and glorifying juicy pussy, and yet you believed she didn't want it cheesy cheesy

To hell with "Control" they love it rough and choking, don't get them wrong when they say they love men with control, the control they mean is the control of not cheating, not the control of not seeing them attractive when they play pretending games. cheesy

If you were a bad guy like you claimed while chatting with her, what you should have done when she said stop was to Slowly dig your two middle fingers into her pussy and softly play with her pubic hairs with your thump finger while doing it, give her an eye to eye glance for like 15 seconds and watch her smile while you stroke her hard cheesy

Well, I won't blame you, some guys love respecting a lady's decision even when she doesn't mean it.
I really pity you. I'm shaking my head, in fact. I hope this mindset of yours doesn't make you "rape" somebody one day. I pray it doesn't get you into serious trouble.

I hopefully hope that you don't get to find out the hard way that it's not wise (especially in this day and age when you can be accused of rape in the most absurd way) to ASSUME consent.

That bitch is mentally ill.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by towyeenbell2: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't blame the duo ..
For the man he got caught up (unaware ) to forge ahead because even watching the lower animals such a gesture from the female is quite common.
They'll act as if they don't like it but at the end succumbed.
And to the 'female ' hey it's quite normal they do the much shakara for you .but she want it as bad as a she goat.
Hey but we ain't mad at cha .
Pls help me tell paddy that it's gon be on another day in another atmosphere,in another arena...
But next time be as garnicus as you can...lol
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by LesbianBoy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Girls matter eyaff tire me grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Any man that releases chats really does give me that one kind vibe because guys are so private at least the ones I really loved so when he starts releasing convo just know that it’s a woman’s job we are the more emotional ones once a guy is being screwed he will get too emotional I just know what’s up like literally lol
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

I commend the said guy for posting this online. If not, the girl would have done that maybe now or later just to ridicule the guy.

Don't forget a Kenyan slay queen who posted a guy's pictures online claiming the guy's diick is like a dot.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by AceDomino(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Girls of naija

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by progress69: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

And your face be like deeperlife. Person nor go know say u rotten.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by hermesprogidy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Don't mind the guy, e never jam. White babes are especially notorious on this
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by etimocity(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
when man buy sex doll they will say you're devil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.