Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66149 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2018
So one girl led you on a silly merry go round and created this thread to achieve what exactly? To tell people that it’s okay to go ahead even if another lady says NO because this particular one didn’t know what she wanted?

Stupid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Explain to me how feminism relates to this topic
GraGra247:
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about this wickedness.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Niger babes are so dumb and dafty. There's nothing exactly you would do to impress them. Even me weh dey here, this thing don pain me dye, if feel right now like to grab that girl and rehears with her what this man did to me on last Monday.....
your mother and sisters are dumb and dafty
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2018
skales67:
I wish all those stupid feminists in Rant Hq are here reading this. angry

Anyway, who doesn't know that most Nigerian ladies are the most confused sets of humans in this planet. I even wonder if its confusion or fakeness?

Oga, please next time a Nigerian woman stays "Stop"...it means "Don't stop".
you will probably be spending next Christmas in jail with this your thought process
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2018
donjon:

chai, ur brain need air freshener! so much bitterness in ur memory card is bad!

No wonder!

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Mofe72: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...

He actually sent it to subdeliveryman and made it anonymous
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by vicardino(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
shocked
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by skales67(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
cococandy:
you will probably be spending next Christmas in jail with this your thought process

It not a thought process but a certified theoretical conclusion about 95% of Nigerian women. At least, the one being talked about on this thread is a proof based on her chats with the guy so honey...no jail for me.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by GraGra247(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
cococandy:
Explain to me how feminism relates to this topic

You again, you want another e-fight. Abeg I no get power.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Dayg88(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Modify:

Well said, I commend the guy for having control of himself(which is very rare). Now the issue of posting it on social media can be seen in two ways, but i choose to see it from the brighter side. A lot will be learnt from what he just posted and trust me the lessons can/will go a very long way in helping guys understand what can be done in similar awkward situations. The other view might make him seem immature but it definitely not make him a lesser man. He did well.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Ngokafor(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Nairaland males are getting worse by the day...so one lady supposedly led you on means you will all force your way on women??..

Anyway you are all in this lawless country where rapists roam free...Try this abroad and you all will rot in jail for a long time....Idiotts.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
mofooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosmile
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
nonut:

What's with the insults on guys? Are you trying to score some cheap points and get the ladies attention?
That's lame.
Cheap attention? Na money? His comment is wrong Simple!! Insult the girl involved only.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by nonut: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
tutudesz:

Cheap attention? Na money? His comment is wrong Simple!! Insult the girl involved only.
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Some people still like attention more than money.
It could be the case here.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
nonut:
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Some people still like attention more than money. It could be the case here.
Will attention fule my car or pay my bills?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by nonut: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
tutudesz:

Will attention fule my car or pay my bills?
It seems to be working for our own Bobrisky and Toke Makinwa. grin
I don't know about you... Lol
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
nonut:
It seems to be working for our own Bobrisky and Toke Makinwa. grin I don't know about you... Lol
unfortunately I prefer money!!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Prognose: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
GraGra247:

You again, you want another e-fight. Abeg I no get power.
grin

That girl too like fight aswear!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Prognose: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
The truth is that women are different.

The majority of women are like this girl. Just as females are in the animal kingdom. It's nature. They want the sex as much as men do but they have to form shakara first. Look at the chicken and the rooster. Look at the male and female goat. It's the same sex dance in majority of the animal kingdom. The woman leads the man on, does everything to attract him, as soon as he comes for sex she starts to pretend she doesn't want it. She shows a little resistance. It's left for the male to persist and overcome and she 'succumbs' to his manly desires.

However there are some women that actually don't want to have sex. You can read it in their body language, the way they say no. In fact a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you won't go so far as letting you finger her pussy unless she has an agenda to set you up.

The guy lost out by following the modern way of thinking set by feminine whims. And we all know how fickle women can be.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by donjon: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
kullozone:

No wonder!

STORY OF YOUR LIFE! sorry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ballerin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mindfulness:

Are you mad or just hungry?
The advantage of having a big cassava is that No lady can ask you to stop.
You'll be wet down there seeing my cassava.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by dyydxx: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ngokafor:

Nairaland males are getting worse by the day...so one lady supposedly led you on means you will all force your way on women??..

Anyway you are all in this lawless country where rapists roam free...Try this abroad and you all will rot in jail for a long time....Idiotts.

Rubbish, donald trump is roaming free and nothing happened to him in a very LAWFUL Country, so what are we talking about? abeg rest it

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
cococandy:
your mother and sisters are dumb and dafty
Firstly my mum is not a girl, my sisters? I stand by my assertion. You look like the harlot I normally patronize before I repented, are you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is a fine example of the typical Naija girl that lacks social skills.

But it also highlights the consequences and retardation of the typical Naija guys that sees a gal as "cheap" for knowing what she wants and going for it.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iLUMeN8(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
real men don’t emotionally blackmail you when things fall out sexually repressed people in intolerant societies do

My point exactly! Emotional blackmail and sexual repression have no correlation whatsoever.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by dyydxx: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sagamite:
This is a fine example of the typical Naija girl that lacks social skills.

But it also highlights the consequences and retardation of the typical Naija guys that sees a gal as "cheap" for knowing what she wants and going for it.

But in this case the guy is spot on. what else would you have him do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Sagamite(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
dyydxx:

But in this case the guy is spot on. what else would you have him do?

I am not blaming the guy. He is faultless and did the perfect thing. I would have done exactly what he did.

I am blaming Naija guys in general. Senseless moorons that come to stupid conclusions which they think they are obliged to share.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
iLUMeN8:

My point exactly! Emotional blackmail and sexual repression have no correlation whatsoever.

They do..being in a society where your fetishes are not accepted can even drive some to make life miserable for those who don’t share the same ideals you do the person is sexually repressed...they lash out online resulting to emotional blackmail we don’t know the backstory we don’t know what she saw to arrive on the conclusion but it’s a prevalent issue and what he did is emotional blackmail fair and square releasing the chat.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by LamarJR(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2018
ogorwyne:
A lot of guys have to be careful out there. Some ladies are difficult to understand.
.. Hi, smiley each time I come across your comments, you always say something meaningful and some funny cheesy i think I really like your personality and you are kinda cute though, you have really cute lips, do you mind us being friends? wink
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
its in their nature to put up those last minute resistances, so don't fault her. So in that moment, back off a bit. You could pretend to sulk, go take a smoke or a beer, or grab your phone nd head to the bathroom, you could even show a bit of rage by kicking a stool or something (they love it when they get a nigga acting all crazy, some even think its "cute") on ur way but just give her space.

Most times if she really digs you, she will come round to check on you, then with a really low tone, ask her what the problem is, now it doesn't even matter what she says (nothing she says in that moment matters, really), grab her hand and place it on your meatstick and tell her "see what you're doing to me.." if she strokes that sh!t, nigga move in for the kill. If she still gives any resistance at all then leave the b!tch alone. Say "OK" and free her. Those sort only end up serving the starfish anyway. . .and that's bad sex. From experience, we all know that no sex is much more preferable to a bad one.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Richmondoau(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Believe it, the condom the guy was wearing make the girl said no, it happened to me b4. Truth is naija girls dont want their boyfriend to wear condom(@ first time sex) expect she request for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.