Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66147 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by olamilarks(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
I had a similar experience once, this girl came to visit and lead me on, at the point when I was about sliding in, she said should stop. As a person that respects women I stopped, later she said she didn't mean it that way.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by adedayourt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Now Wat say you to this Dimples129
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by pizzylee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

things like this need to be in public, d guy cud av been roped (accuse of rape) and if that was d case n she put it in public, you won't see anything wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Gangster1ms: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.
U need a tap on that ur ode face with a chair... if the guy had succeeded in sleeping with her and she came out to the social media and shouted rape, u won't see anything wrong in that. Infact u will be insulting the poor dude instead. Nonsense set of humans angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Gangster1ms: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think rape should be legal in this part of the world... rape these bïtches with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
iamdotune:
you should be the one I should be asking cause you are d one replying to what was generalized which makes u think u r actually an animal
In biology species were classed and every mammal is an animal but you are below average that’s why u r always confused, u don’t know what u want, I mean the type of animals dat can be found in the forest but with d privilege to stay amongst humans
You are either mentally deranged or just decided to be stupid on ur own
everyone is entitled to their opinion
It’s not my fault you feel like an animal when ever they generalize it
Like I said were you treated like one? You generalized your statement that women are animals and at the same time excluded your family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
kestolove95:
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo

Sm ladies are confused and u still hv to respect dat. Lol
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Dcholeric: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.
fvck you and fvck your confused set of people and fvck your opinion.

he has the right to tell the world about how confused you lots are.

now I even support kiss and tell and I don't give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
adedayourt:
Now Wat say you to this Dimp.les129

Sick society
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.
I saw a thread on this platform today about a guy that refused to pulled out during s3x because the girl has cum and dont want to do again and she accused the guy of rape. now this guy respect her wish and is now been called a weakling and gay. my question is what d Bleep is wrong with you girls .he has to bring it to social media because you girls are very CONFUSE AND STUPID.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
well.. these days i carry dozens of consent Agreement in my pocket, before i have sex with Any of these Dumb Hoes she must sign the Agreement. Romantic isn't it? grin

No signature! No sex! grin i don't want no Hoe Accussing me falsely of rape and if they do i will shoot them dead! angry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I don't usually reply emotional arguments and comments made to.my personality rather than the post.. But you made it too easy...

It will accommodate five of your tiny pencil dick right?
That mouth will suck the soul out of a real man's cock...

She exposed her stupidity and immaturity to him. So what is the lesson the so-called stupid boys should learn? Continue forcing a girl of she says no?

And yes I'm the monkey... I prefer Ape though... I think they're smarter..

Anyone you choose. They're both uglee smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Boscolo:
What many guys on here dont know is that all ladies arent the same. because it worked for a lady doesnt mean it ll work for others. The line btw rape and showing your ego as a man not too weak is very thin plz becareful.
It is better for you to be called a weak man than for you to be called rapist.

OP, you have done the right thing. Matured guys dont force there way just to have sex with a lady. There are many fishes in the ocean why do you want to end up in prison because of one?

When next you experience this, just tell the lady that you are matured than that, and that you won't force your way to have S*X with a lady and that S*X shld be a mutual pleasure.
I swear she ll bring it to you , and do you know what then tell her you are not interested.

So there are actually some sane sensible people on this forum? *sighs in relief*
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
kullozone:

Why you spoil your comment like this?
Are you the monkey on your profile? See as your mouth wide. It can accommodate 5 preeks at a time smiley

So you don't want dull guys to get sense abi? Make em no post am, so that y'all would continue your wickedness against men, right?

See your coconut head smiley
come on! man why are you so cruel? there was no need for personal Attack on this girl. angry honestly! you have crossed the line, you have never even me her before.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
trigonometry:

yo! What are u even saying, how has he done wrong for posting this? U know what He just gave me a reference
I was in a conversation with a feminist friend of mine a couple of days ago and we were arguing exactly about situations like this but I didn't have proof to show her how crazy and confused women are.
she was arguing with me that I'm just making shit Up and bingo! Here is a testimony.

So the dude has done no wrong by posting this, Just the way she would have told the whole world if he had tried to force her.

One woman is proof that all women in your family are crazy and confused? Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iamdotune(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

Like I said were you treated like one? You generalized your statement that women are animals and at the same time excluded your family.
yeah excluded my family obviously cause we don’t have confused women in my lineage just like you and yours
Bloody illiterate
Point backfired

The motion was “those animals” which literally means ppl like the aforementioned by the op the set of confused ones but it just so sad seeing how stupid and foolish u just tend to be and it won’t stop cause obviously u r one of the confused ones
Is animal the name dey give girls in ur family?
Since you are so confused then it make u an animal
My point remains valid
#Animal
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by fweshdisney: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy cannot come n go n answer rape questions... ;DThe guy cannot come n go n answer rape questions...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by davillian(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lmao mumu guy.
@ that point you put on ur pussycat face and let the begging begin grin grin grin grin.
Baby please just the cap
Baby please let me just use d D to brush you pussy.
Baby please let me just do 60 seconds if I do more than 60 seconds push me.
Baby please my balls are aching already.
Baby please my tommy aches and I need to pour this thing out.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kullozone(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
gypsey:
come on! man why are you so cruel? there was no need for personal Attack on this girl. angry honestly! you have crossed the line, you have never even me her before.

That girl was fvcking annoying... And I didn't have the patience to start explaining why the guy posted the shiit.
Leave am like that smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Samadict(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Omo osan nii ko ponpo ba'ya re. See as the lady messed up giving those who sees nothing good in women reason to talk. If you don't want the act, don't start it. She was supposed to enjoy what she wanted. Don't stop when it's heated up joor....
Erm...did I just say that? Enough
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tesppidd: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol

E be like say the girl village people send that babe

That guy go dey vex badly

The babe got under his skin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ballerin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Migbe Miku Midaran!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by parismoore: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regulagr man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?
Hey!you speak sense...impressed!!!
Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ogorwyne(f): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
A lot of guys have to be careful out there. Some ladies are difficult to understand.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Asbaba(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
kestolove95:
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo

considering ur signature

maasmuk?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ballerin(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

So there are actually some sane sensible people on this forum? *sighs in relief*
Likewise more crazy people on this forum. you try this shiit with me, the next time, I make sure i reconstruct your pussy. what Nonsense!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by gabolz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

How we for know wetin happen

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
superhumanist:

Screenshot nko?
I mean it is contrived.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by nonut: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

I can see all the females in your miserable life were animals!
What's with the insults on guys? Are you trying to score some cheap points and get the ladies attention?
That's lame.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by xbrus: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
E nearly happen to me o[i][/i], after paying for hotel room when the girl no blind say na hotel we dey, she follow me enter con say no. Me I no gree o, call me what ever you like but I know say that one no be rape
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by adedayourt(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:

Sick society

Unfortunately we don't have a cure just yet undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.