Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (29572 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by satowind(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
jonsing talk
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Are you a virgin?
ubunja:
if you see me marrying a girl who is not a virgin shoot me...

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Mstcheeeeew undecided

You are not a virgin...

Can I ask you a question tho?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Mstcheeeeew undecided
Another pained mofo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
duroc:
My two girlfriend are... Seen and confirmed. Just don't know which one to marry. Both 24yrs old

What sort of virgins are they, chaste ones or the 21st century own?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Stop saying rubbish...If u ain't a virgin., just keep quiet
Bro victor that was harsh shocked
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by rawtouch: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
virginity is due to lack of opportunity..
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Bro victor that was harsh shocked
sister biacan how was that harsh
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by duroc(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

What sort of virgins are they, chaste ones or the 21st century own?

Baba... Real Virgin. The place block die like Manchester United defense.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by kestolove95(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..
imagin wetin girl dey talk

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
rawtouch:
virginity is due to lack of opportunity..

Not true, has more to do with the circumstance the individual was raised.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by YelloweWest: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
slyd90:
my wife gotta be a virgin...
are u a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Mstcheeeeew undecided
grin
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by YelloweWest: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
It happens.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
duroc:

Baba... Real Virgin. The place block die like Manchester United defense.

But how do.you know if she hasn't taken it in the mouth or ass?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:

It take it you are one....

Btw, do you wear your hijab?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by JohnDazzy: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Guys saying they'd marry only a virgin are kids in men's bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
lalabrother:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/afterjujuman./2016/01/31/10-benefits-of-remaining-a-virgin-till-marriage-by-nancy-hanna/amp/
[/s]

TRASH angry

After we have finished disvirgining countless girls, now we are searching for a virgin to marry. angry

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Are you a virgin?
why would i be a virgin in this world of pvssy?? dont ask me stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Pataricatering(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op , your views are hypocritical and quite unbecoming of a Christian ! You started your write - up asking is your boyfriend pressurizing you for sex ? Setting the template for the usual girls should be virgins and guys can do whatever the hell they want ! Is this what your bible teaches you ? Does your bible say it’s a sin only when women fornicate ? Aren’t you uncomfortable with the convenient silence on your part of the “ virginity “ for guys ? People like you are leading many men astray - why don’t you want Christian men to go to heaven ?
Go and balance your article - make it really Christian !

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
charliboy654:
I was the one who created that meme about three years ago cheesy cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by olabrad: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..

Your reason is on the other side of sense and reason.

I understand though. You lost your virginity and now try to justify your wayward dispositions.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
I was the one who created that meme about three years ago cheesy cheesy
Lol, nice one.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by vicardino(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Shouldn't there be a "dislike" button on nairaland comments?

To all the virgins in the house, marriage doesn't just start and ends with virginity. Remember the story of the 10 virgins, ba? 5 had extra oil while the other 5 had no extra oil. Being a virgin is one but what determines and ensures years of blissful marriage is "do u have extra oil"? The extra oil here are the other pillars of good and Godly home. A virgin with a bad attitude is a NO cos the day you got deflowered, you stop being a virgin. Even if you move on to the next available man, you ain't a virgin no more. Now that you are still a virgin, kindly look for the extra oil now before the groom comes. To non virgins, make the best of your life, be a woman of inestimable value, keep adding value to yourself cos someday you are gonna reap it. We all should keep adding values to our lives.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Pataricatering(f): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
ehn and so ! Is this a male - only forum ? She is free to express her views just like you in whatever language she pleases ! Move !

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by slyd90(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
YelloweWest:
are u a virgin?
who is paying the dowry me or her?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Topmaike007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
so having sex,with d wicked man dat deceive you in the name of fake love dat u think will marry u is the one dat is safe?
i pity ur condition in twyse voice.
even there is saying that abstainance is the only way,and to what u post,b4 u get marry why not do test

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
I waited for marriage. It's not a big deal. Even if I wasn't a virgin, my husband wouldn't have cared and he told me this. Ladies, the right man wouldn't care about you being a virgin or not, he's going to have other things he's looking for, things more important than virginity.

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by sammirano: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Virginity is divine, I just wonder why some don't see it.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good men are for good women and good women are for good men. Bad men are for bad women and bad women are for bad men
ubunja:
why would i be a virgin in this world of pvssy?? dont ask me stupid questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.