Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (29641 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
You are contradicting yourself.
why do you think there is a saying "Nice Guys finish Last?" coz nice guys are good? you so ignorant its adorable.
why do you think there is a saying "Good girls love Badboys"? coz badboys are bad? how old are you to be this clueless
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by sekxyqueen(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm dat one na big gbese
hi
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
So you intentionally broke up with the general queen..... bro victor why nah shocked
u Alright??
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

u Alright??
It will do you alot good if you're sincere to yourself undecided better speak up now cool
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Girls love confident guys and bad guys have confidence, so its not because they are bad but because they confidence. Nice guys might finish last but they get the best girls. I maintain that you are just scared.
ubunja:

why do you think there is a saying "Nice Guys finish Last?" coz nice guys are good? you so ignorant its adorable.
why do you think there is a saying "Good girls love Badboys"? coz badboys are bad? how old are you to be this clueless
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
It will do you alot good if you're sincere to yourself undecided better speak up now cool
Can u just shut up now

I don't have anything with any so called girl here

You have two accounts
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Can u just shut up now
I don't have anything with any so called girl here
You have two accounts
Bro victor why are you calling me names shocked
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Girls love confident guys and bad guys have confidence, so its not because they are bad but because they confidence. Nice guys might finish last but they get the best girls. I maintain that you are just scared.
isnt it what i said? give your virginty to the badboy.the Nice Guy will get you when your are second hand goods.you are agreeing to my" Nice Guys finishing last".you see how just how clueless you are in this convo. dumb to the core.
repeatedly calling me scared works on iidiots who will try to show they are not insecure. take that statement shove it where the sun dont shine then go jump off a high bridge.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Bamz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm not here to bash anyone, but for whatever reason that you're still a virgin, please stick to it because if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

For the celibates, hold on strong.

Key takeaway: Don’t lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

Finally, there's so much of peace of mind when having sex in marriage.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin you are terrified
ubunja:

isnt it what i said? give your virginty to the badboy.the Nice Guy will get you when your are second hand goods.you are agreeing to my" Nice Guys finishing last".you see how just how clueless you are in this convo. dumb to the core.
repeatedly calling me scared works on iidiots who will try to show they are not insecure. take that statement shove it where the sun dont shine then go jump off a high bridge.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by nwadiuko1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
some of the so called virgins are claiming the tag just because they have a Hymen blocking the access road of their vj.....but they have sucked prick, their breasts have been sucked, they have done all sort of things apart from the triumphant entry......... my dear all na the same.
virgin or not......just be good character wise, that alone is okay for any realistic man

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Blackhawk01: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Another pained mofo cheesy cheesy
If I start with you now, you'll cry to the mods. Please, take your oriburuku outta my sight!
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If I start with you now, you'll cry to the mods. Please, take your oriburuku outta my sight!
Only the heaven knows ow many Dicks have entered there cheesy cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Blackhawk01: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Only the heaven knows ow many Dicks have entered there cheesy cheesy

Your sister will give a perfect answer to that, hun.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
grin you are terrified
just see how senseless you are becoming...i already told you Alikes dont mix and you are confirming my words thinking you are making a point. isnt this what i told you from the start? that opposites attract. that hymen clouding your mind.?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Your sister will give a perfect answer to that, hun.
Did I bring any of ur family member into this??

I don't know why I love looking for ur trouble...Remember the days of kpomo lips cheesy cheesy

Your wailing just began
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hi
hey wazz up with u?wink happy Sunday
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
olabrad:

Your reason is on the other side of sense and reason.

I understand though. You lost your virginity and now try to justify your wayward dispositions.

She's actually right though, it happens in soo many homes, some men are insatiable and you dont have to insult her.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by koolg: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
Op , your views are hypocritical and quite unbecoming of a Christian ! You started your write - up asking is your boyfriend pressurizing you for sex ? Setting the template for the usual girls should be virgins and guys can do whatever the hell they want ! Is this what your bible teaches you ? Does your bible say it’s a sin only when women fornicate ? Aren’t you uncomfortable with the convenient silence on your part of the “ virginity “ for guys ? People like you are leading many men astray - why don’t you want Christian men to go to heaven ?
Go and balance your article - make it really Christian !

See them.
Science student it's only an advice given to those who still posses that pride
Nobody is forcing anybody. It's a free world.
Pained ladies who have lost theirs like to show themselves rather take their fate and keep kwayet
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by keneharry: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
duroc:
My two girlfriend are... Seen and confirmed. Just don't know which one to marry. Both 24yrs old... The place block die like Manchester United defence.
Manchester united defence nok block anything cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by keneharry: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
nwadiuko1:
some of the so called virgins are claiming the tag just because they have a Hymen blocking the access road of their vj.....but they have sucked prick, their breasts have been sucked, they have done all sort of things apart from the triumphant entry......... my dear all na the same.
virgin or not......just be good character wise, that alone is okay for any realistic man
Correct bro..
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Stevengerd(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
This trend sweet die.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Davepercie(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:
if you see me marrying a girl who is not a virgin shoot me...
But we'll have to confirm if she's truly a virgin or not
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..

Olosho wanna justify her wide obo!!!! Lol
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Duru009(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..

Advanced olosho alert !!!!
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by EchezonaI(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bitter truth. nice one op. coolBitter truth. nice one op.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
charliboy654:
epic grin grin

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Logick: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
What if d girl u disvirgined is the girl u finally end up marrying later
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Not to disrespect your husband, but ask him this on my behalf. Would he have loved his child to come out of the hole he himself deflowered, like his/her entry into this world was perforated by him or that another man had ploughed the place well for his own child to pass through to this earth?

undecided

Seriously, the husband was callous
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Seriously, the husband was callous

Thank you! The only person smart enough to see it. Only women who aren't chaste will pat that woman on the back and say her husband said a good thing to her.

He said that to her to not make her feel special about it, I just hope the man doesn't cheat on her.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Logick: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jman06:
My bae is a virgin and would remain so until our wedding night.

Virgins are the best!
No baggage of one ex or the other.
hehe,watch as she'll leave u 1 day and get banged hard by another guy,then ur eye go clear
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Actuarydeji(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I concur too cheesy grin
Dem Dem. Birds of the same feathers..... together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / Do I remove This Baby? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.