Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (29588 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Honesty007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I concur! cool
i love all ruths! they are exceptional.only 2 women that can stand with men and in their prescence and that is you and esther.2 kp virginity is a grace
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
Op , your views are hypocritical and quite unbecoming of a Christian ! You started your write - up asking is your boyfriend pressurizing you for sex ? Setting the template for the usual girls should be virgins and guys can do whatever the hell they want ! Is this what your bible teaches you ? Does your bible say it’s a sin only when women fornicate ? Aren’t you uncomfortable with the convenient silence on your part of the “ virginity “ for guys ? People like you are leading many men astray - why don’t you want Christian men to go to heaven ?
Go and balance your article - make it really Christian !

Emm sister mi, why this matter come dey pain you like this nah
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Jman06(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Logick:
hehe,watch as she'll leave u 1 day and get banged hard by another guy,then ur eye go clear
She can leave if she wants to, but na she carry my matter for head pass. You no go understand.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by mecussey(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2018
duroc:
My two girlfriend are... Seen and confirmed. Just don't know which one to marry. Both 24yrs old... The place block die like Manchester United defence.

Hah...if na ManU defence, ordinary newcastle just dey open am anyhow...bro look well oo, fake defence dey oo..alom dey block am, cream dey block am. Na why Huddersfeild tear am, newcastle tear am, totenham tear am.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Logick: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Jman06:
She can leave if she wants to, but na she carry my matter for head pass. You no go understand.
na so e dey be b4 na. U dor open her eyes nw. When she tire 4 u,the next guy she meet must surely wip her
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
mecussey:

Hah...if na ManU defence, ordinary newcastle just dey open am anyhow...bro look well oo, fake defence dey oo..alom dey block am, cream dey block am. Na why Huddersfeild tear am, newcastle tear am, totenham tear am.
Lmao!!!
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pataricatering:
Op , your views are hypocritical and quite unbecoming of a Christian ! You started your write - up asking is your boyfriend pressurizing you for sex ? Setting the template for the usual girls should be virgins and guys can do whatever the hell they want ! Is this what your bible teaches you ? Does your bible say it’s a sin only when women fornicate ? Aren’t you uncomfortable with the convenient silence on your part of the “ virginity “ for guys ? People like you are leading many men astray - why don’t you want Christian men to go to heaven ?
Go and balance your article - make it really Christian !

Dear don't sweat it.

VIRGINITY IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH GUYS. VIRGIN GUYS TOO PLENTY, UNCOUNTABLE SEF AND THEY ARE EVERY WHERE. ALOT OF MEN ARE VIRGINS TILL MARRIAGE. THE IRONY IS, MOST WOMEN WILL STAY CLEAR OFF A MAN IF HE TELLS HER HE IS A VIRGIN WHILE DATING HER. EVEN ALOT OF VIRGIN GIRLS WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY PREFER A MAN VERY WELL EXPERIENCED IN THE ART OF SEX AS A HUSBAND.

The problem is mainly with they ladies, VIRGINS SCARCE amidst una, if no bi so, Bible sef no good make big deal with MARY being a VIRGIN.

WOMEN ARE THE GATE KEEPERS OF SEX IF ONLY YOU KNOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.