Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (29574 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Rebuke: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..

Hmmmmm. Nice DP.

May God help us to live wat we preach. Amen.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by bornolowu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Pataricatering(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
olabrad:

Your reason is on the other side of sense and reason.

I understand though. You lost your virginity and now try to justify your wayward dispositions.
pls crawl back into the cave you crawled out of ! She has lost her virginity - so ? Is that news ? Are you a virgin ? Sex is not a big deal to make an issue out of ! Is it today people have been f**ing anyhow and losing their virginity ?

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
aflyingbird:
I waited for marriage. It's not a big deal. Even if I wasn't, my husband wouldn't have cared and he told me this. Ladies, the right man wouldn't care about you being a virgin or not

Not to disrespect your husband, but ask him this on my behalf. Would he have loved his child to come out of the hole he himself deflowered, like his/her entry into this world was perforated by him or that another man had ploughed the place well for his own child to pass through to this earth?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Good men are for good women and good women are for good men. Bad men are for bad women and bad women are for bad men
continue believing that while you become single mothers using dumb Nice Guys to take care of you and your fatherless kids.
nonsense!!!!vomit mixed with sewage and fermented with menstruation blood angry

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by japhethGold: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is a great post. I totally agree.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Pataricatering(f): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..
infact I’m just learning from the op that hiv and venereal diseases somehow only seem to be a problem for women ! Women should remain virgins so they don’t catch HIV - it’s Ok if men f**k and catch it sha ! Not a problem !

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Pataricatering(f): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Not to disrespect your husband, but ask him this on my behalf. Would he have loved his child to come out of the hole he himself deflowered, like his/her entry into this world was perforated by him or that another man had ploughed the place well for his own child to pass through to this earth?

undecided
what a daft question !

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
what a daft question !

It's not at all, it's a very thoughtful one. undecided

And the truth of it, is what irks you. Oh you are not even the woman in question.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by olabrad: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
pls crawl back into the cave you crawled out of ! She has lost her virginity - so ? Is that news ? Are you a virgin ? Sex is not a big deal to make an issue out of ! Is it today people have been f**ing anyhow and losing their virginity ?

This is not news, but you opened and commented on it. What manner of self deceit.

Looks like you have lost your virginity too. It is so easy identifying these set of people. The only thing they can do is to justify their rotten wayward life. By the time you jam the wrong sex partner, then your brain will be reformatted to realise that sex is a big deal.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SKhanmi: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:

continue believing that while you become single mothers using dumb Nice Guys to take care of you and your fatherless kids.

Boss! You dey mind am?,Leave them to learn the hard way na.

That was savage by the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
what a daft question !

That's an understatement.
Some people exchanged their brains for 10MB data. Come online and ask someone's wife such a stupid question...Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by DanielGb(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I concur! cool

After how many rounds?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided why would I become a single mother if I believe that a woman should keep her virginity till marriage?
ubunja:

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:

That's an understatement.
Some people exchanged their brains for 10MB data. Come online and ask someone's wife such a stupid question...Mtcheeew!

See madam warn yourself oh, from BBN thread to here, warn yourself oh.

The person it concerns didn't say anything, I even kept a disclaimer not to disrespect, yet you are insulting me. Warn yourself oh, I no find your trouble oh....undecided
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by YelloweWest: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
slyd90:

who is paying the dowry me or her?
Oh sorry.

I thought I was asking someone intending to get married and not a person who want to buy a virgin.

My bad.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by slyd90(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
YelloweWest:

Oh sorry.

I thought I was asking someone intending to get married and not a person who want to buy a virgin.

My bad.
Good stay off!!
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

[s]See madam warn yourself oh, from BBN thread to here, warn yourself oh.

The person it concerns didn't say anything, I even kept a disclaimer not to disrespect, yet you are insulting me. Warn yourself oh, I no find your trouble oh....undecided[/s]

Nonsense of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by riyanxeally(f): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
this one na pure lie congi dey worry dem pass o..dey ve no self control as dem never know wetin dey...trust me its a woman tht can control herself after being disvirgined tht has mastered d art of self control..if virgin weh just start no see man she go misbehave wt any option
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by thunderbabs: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
As per breaking God's commandment, you dont engage in premarital sex but break some of the other 10 commandments.

Edakun, what are you? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by YelloweWest: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
slyd90:

Good stay off!!
Cat got your tongue??

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
undecided why would I become a single mother if I believe that a woman should keep her virginity till marriage?
if you are a virgin you belong to a badboy.give him that virginity. he will make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
riyanxeally:
this one na pure lie congi dey worry dem pass o..dey ve no self control as dem never know wetin dey...trust me its a woman tht can control herself after being disvirgined tht has mastered d art of self control..if virgin weh just start no see man she go misbehave wt any option
You can lie for Africa grin I dey watch you in 64D kwantinew..
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
SKhanmi:

Boss! You dey mind am?,Leave them to learn the hard way na.

That was savage by the way grin
Ma niqqua grin
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
E pain u sha... cry leave am for them.... tongue
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
rawtouch:
virginity is due to lack of opportunity..

Not true
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by udi4eva(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Good men are for good women and good women are for good men. Bad men are for bad women and bad women are for bad men

Your comments suggest you are still a minor. Its ok tho to express your views. I'm sure as you get older in this life's journey, you will understand why I called you a minor.
PS. No offense ment
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Codes151(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is Nancy Hanna a virgin?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
You sound like someone who's scared, someone who's terrified that he would marry a lady that behaves just like him. If you want a decent wife, be a decent husband.
ubunja:

if you are a virgin you belong to a badboy.give him that virginity. he will make good use of it.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm not a minor, and I know my comment is scary to believe especially if you have been naughty but its true and karma is real.
udi4eva:

Your comments suggest you are still a minor. Its ok tho to express your views. I'm sure as you get older in this life's journey, you will understand why I called you a minor.
PS. No offense ment

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by BLESSMME: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Benefits of remaining a virgin till marriage can never be over emphasized. You both learn what you like, how you like it. You try out things together. You learn new things together everyday and before you explore all, sweet years have passed and you just look back and thank God that you remained a virgin till marriage. Even if 99% of people say White is black, the fact still remains that White will always be white.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / So I Fell In Love Today.... / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.