Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (14324 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Mzansian post=65000757 Loose undies aren't won by women only though tongue.[/quote] hahahahaa, what do u by dat?
Getting her acts 2geda to me, is a mission NEARLY impossible.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
roarik:
this is serious o...u v sinned against God and your husband...seek for forgiveness. this is y we need to learn how to control our sexual urge.
she said she has asked God for forgiveness, she wants to know if she should ask d hubby, and u didn't say anytin about dat one?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
I like ur sincerity here, thought u said "what happened in Vegas should remain in Vegas" because this time the lady is the cheat. Also U better learn how to get over cheating now for ur own good.

The reason I said that is because the husband doesn't know & it doesn't sound like she's a repeat offender going by her guilty conscience. If it's a once off thing & you know you'll never do it again, then keep it to yourself to save the marriage. I'm not saying this because she's a woman. I'd say the same thing even if it was a man. The thing here is, it's not an ongoing relationship/affair. It was a fling. By all means, keep it to yourself, but only if you know it'll never happen again.

Sorry, but I'll never forgive being cheated on. I've tried but I'm just not that person. Loyalty & trust is very important to me.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by overonty(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
did u read where she said d man she slept with is d director of d hubby's company in SA? So tell me how d hubby won't find, someday, somehow, somewhere, he must find out, nothing is hidden under the sun.

Mature men don't kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She was suffering from buyer's remorse, I'm sure lol. Other people become more attractive when you're in a relationship tongue

Lol, that's the biggest challenge . Let her forgive herself and keep it shut, she might need that event to console herself in future grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The reason I said that is because the husband doesn't know & it doesn't sound like she's a repeat offender going by her guilty conscience. If it's a once off thing & you know you'll never do it again, then keep it to yourself to save the marriage. I'm not saying this because she's a woman. I'd say the same thing even if it was a man. The thing here is, it's not an ongoing relationship/affair. It was a fling. By all means, keep it to yourself, but only if you know it'll never happen again.

Sorry, but I'll never forgive being cheated on. I've tried but I'm just not that person. Loyalty & trust is very important to me.
The truth is, d husband may know someday, d man she slept with works in same company with d husband i.e from d story, d lady as it seems can still do same thing if d husband travels 4 a long time.

When u have a hubby and he cheats "mistakenly", u won't 4give?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Grayjoy post=65000929][/quote]

Lol, that women are also afraid of men with loose underwear. We don't know that, perhaps she learnt something about herself from this lol.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
The op is a nympho, because she could not control herself for just 3 days, God shocked

It's things like this we see and hear each day that makes us single guys dread the thought of marriage angry

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, that's the biggest challenge . Let her forgive herself and keep it shut, she might need that event to console herself in future grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
overonty:

Mature men don't kiss and tell
what if he is not a matured man?
D truth is, d guy as well maybe remorseful either 4 sleepn with a frnds wife or sumtin else. Just imagine d guy teln his frnds "come and see my bride" with full confidence, den d guy ended up seeing a lady he straffed few days ago, if he is matured as u thnk, he would be remorseful and den 2 air his grieviances and relieve himself of guilt, he must tell someone close to him and dat is how starts.
Mind u "kiss and tell" is different.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, that women are also afraid of men with loose underwear. We don't know that, perhaps she learnt something about herself from this lol.
lol, men don't use loose underwear, so u don't have to be afraid of dat.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
The truth is, d husband may know someday, d man she slept with works in same company with d husband i.e from d story, d lady as it seems can still do same thing if d husband travels 4 a long time.

When u have a hubby and he cheats "mistakenly", u won't 4give?

She can always deny it ever happened grin He can't prove shyt tongue Anyway, that's between them. I donated my two cents in the matter. At the end of the day the decision is all hers.

No.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by newslifeop: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
She made a conscious decision to drink irresponsibly. A bad start for d institution though

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She can always deny it ever happened grin He can't prove shyt tongue Anyway, that's between them. I donated my two cents in the matter. At the end of the day the decision is all hers.

No.
As it stands, i dnt knw d advice to give, it all depends on their personality, but dat act is just a time bomb to me.
So, u would abandon d marriage IF it happens?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Odingo1: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ashawo girl na Ashawo girl shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
As it stands, i dnt knw d advice to give, it all depends on their personality, but dat act is just a time bomb to me.
So, u would abandon d marriage IF it happens?

You may be right. I guess time will tell.

Trust is a delicate issue. If it happens & I stay, we'll never have peace. I honestly can't get over betrayal. It'll keep resurfacing every time he comes home late etc. In other words, I can never trust him.

Would you forgive a cheating spouse/lover?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
lol, men don't use loose underwear, so u don't have to be afraid of dat.

Lol, oh please . Men are known to have loose boxers , always ready to let them fall to their ankles cheesy. We are afraid of them too grin.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You may be right. I guess time will tell.

Trust is a delicate issue. If it happens & I stay, we'll never have peace. I honestly can't get over betrayal. It'll keep resurfacing every time he comes home late etc. In other words, I can never trust him.

Would you forgive a cheating spouse/lover?
u are ryt, i dated a lady like dat b4. It was hell, so we had to break up.
Oh my God!! Dis ur que is dangerous. It reminds me of a story.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, oh please . Men are known to have loose boxers , always ready to let them fall to their ankles cheesy. We are afraid of them too grin.
LOL, seems u are talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
u are ryt, i dated a lady like dat b4. It was hell, so we had to break up.
Oh my God!! Dis ur que is dangerous. It reminds me of a story.

Mind sharing the story? tongue
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by showstopperss(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
[#gbam#quote author=TheSuperNerd post=64999927]Yet another lively stones romantic drama..... Lol

Well, I will just say this. The lady is seeking the easy cop-out by shifting blame to her man. What happens to the Vows you shared just days or weeks ago at the altar before your honeymoon? What happens to the "I love you with all my heart, soul and won't give myself to anyone else but you" talk?

Ofcos I know she told him all that just as he told her too...
What also happened to "'till death do us part"?

Honestly, there is no excuse. The lady knew what she was getting herself into. She knew her man was a busy man and even agreed to their honeymoon plans being done alongside the husband's business retreat. No excuses at all. She is just a loose woman who can open her V for just any dick whenever she feels hot...

It is really sad. She even uses vibrators. Well that says a whole lot more. She is a lover of sex and being married and having done this once now on her f**king honeymoon won't stop her from doing it again when the husband travels yet again in the near future for another retreat.

She is just what she is... A loose b**CH. I feel for good men having this kind of women for wives.[/quote]
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mind sharing the story? tongue
Sharing dat story with sum1 who doesn't like cheating? The story am talkn abt is sumhow interwoven.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, seems u are talking from experience.

Lol, plenty of women have had one or few encounters with such dangerous men grin.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, plenty of women have had one or few encounters with such dangerous men grin.
Lol, those men are not dangerous, they are just sharing what they have with those that don't have it, dat is d gud thing about having a dick.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, those men are not dangerous, they are just sharing what they have with those that don't have it, dat is d gud thing about having a dick.

Lol, just like the lady in question. She shared her thing that night with someone who needed it , we should all applaud her for not being selfish then grin.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Sharing dat story with sum1 who doesn't like cheating? The story am talkn abt is sumhow interwoven.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, just like the lady in question. She shared her thing that night with someone who needed it , we should all applaud her for not being selfish then grin.
LOL, don't tell me you are a lawyer, ok, just as there are guys with loose boxers, so there are ladies with loose panties, and d other way round, but I won't agree with u sayn guys have more numbers of loose underwear than d ladies.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, don't tell me you are a lawyer, ok, just as there are guys with loose boxers, so there are ladies with loose panties, and d other way round, but I won't agree with u sayn guys have more numbers of loose underwear than d ladies.

Lol, I doubt there are more loose women out there than there are men but believe what you wanna grin ...you know the truth though.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sorry I had some paper work I was tryn to attend to.
Then I had dis grl Abigail dat I loved so much, just my kind of woman, we dated 4 abt a year den she slept with sum1 I knw den, with one stupid excuse like dat, b4 then, I thought I could 4give a cheating lover, but I couldn't cope with it, I felt terrible, inshort my ego was beaten down to ground level, so quietly d relatnshp ended, I was dating another lady (she was d one I made reference to b4). When we were dating, Abigail came back with all d sorry, so it was like I was double dating, so when d oda lady caught me, She wanted to 4give but whenever she sees me with another lady, she will be like, "so u have started again" "u are in love someone else ryt", different talks dat made me to clearly understand dat she can't truly trusth me agn, i can't deal with u wen u don't trusth me, so we broke up.
NB: I can't say everything here o. Plenty eyes are reading.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs He’s Just Not Into You / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.