Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (14313 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Eish Sani. K ke dear let's leave it for some other time.

Lol, you mean maxing up their credit cards on rubbish grin ...I'm hating forgive me lol.

Exactly , even though we are labelled as ouma and oupa grin. We like our comfort though, fck 'em all grin.

Lol, here I thought you were the romantic type. But I get you.

Lol, I will enjoy screaming at politicians on tv for sure grin.

Awwww @ ouma & oupa. I LOVE that. The aim is not to sweat. Kukude eBhakubha! Jonga, IDK you guys from Adam but that's honestly the kind of relationship I admire. Laidback & relaxed, not in competition with the world. Keep it up tongue

Date night in front of the TV sounds romantic lol. Le love thing has...

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by judgedredd22(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you are crazy. So if I came to naija and did the same, should I blame you and your environment for not zipping my pants title ? cheesy grin

come to naija first, after we do the do, then we can find who to blame it on later! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

No, it ain't.
Okay, i was suprised though.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww @ ouma & oupa. I LOVE that. The aim is not to sweat. Kukude eBhakubha! Jonga, IDK you guys from Adam but that's honestly the kind of relationship I admire. Laidback & relaxed, not in competition with the world. Keep it up tongue

Date night in front of the TV sounds romantic lol. Le love thing has...

Lol, sana inde lendlela. Sweating is not an option . Yeah , say no to ukuxhamazela lol. Thanks , hun kiss.

Lol, different levels chap . Always a bit challenging climbing to the next one though lol.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
judgedredd22:

come to naija first, after we do the do, then we can find who to blame it on later! grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, you are a sicko grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
Okay, i was suprised though.

BY?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by judgedredd22(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you are a sicko grin

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

BY?
By d pix? I mean what kind of white design is it dat goes round ur eye.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65057174][/quote]

Lol, I'm glad I do.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
By d pix?
I mean what kind of white design is it dat goes round ur eye.

I don't get what's surprising about that cry. It's our own traditional makeup .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

I don't get what's surprising about that cry. It's our own traditional makeup .
traditional makeup 4rm Mzansi or SA in general??
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
traditional makeup 4rm Mzansi or SA in general??

Mzansi =south africa .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

Mzansi =south africa .
Is that the major ethnic group in South Africa?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
Is that the major ethnic group in South Africa?

Dude, what are you on about ? cheesy.

Mzansi is another name for south africa. Mzansi means south .

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

Dude, what are you on about ? cheesy.

Mzansi is another name for south africa. Mzansi means south .
Ur question made me laff, maybe am high on cheap drugs.
Come to think of it, Mzansi is ur language, how do u expect me to know it?? I thought it was an ethnic group or something of dat nature.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
Ur question made me laff, maybe am high on cheap drugs.
Come to think of it, Mzansi is ur language, how do u expect me to know it?? I thought it was an ethnic group or something of dat nature.

Lol, maybe. But I said mzansi = south africa, earlier on. I'm suprised because you made it sound like you knew something I didn't , about the name " mzansi" in your earlier posts undecided.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, maybe. But I said mzansi = south africa, earlier on. I'm suprised because you made it sound like you knew something I didn't , about the name " mzansi" in your earlier posts undecided.
oh!! I said sumtin do come to my mind wen I hear Mzansi, that was my thinking not sumtin u dnt knw.
When u wrote Mzansi=South Africa, i was like oh!! Maybe dat is d major ethnic group over there, never knew it's ur home made 4 ur country.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Grayjoy:
oh!! I said sumtin do come to my mind wen I hear Mzansi, that was my thinking not sumtin u dnt knw.
When u wrote Mzansi=South Africa, i was like oh!! Maybe dat is d major ethnic group over there, never knew it's ur home made 4 ur country.

Ok , I hear you .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Ok , I hear you .
better hear me oohh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Signs He’s Just Not Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.