Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (13837 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I doubt there are more loose women out there than there are men but believe what you wanna grin ...you know the truth though.
Lmao, please don't tell me dat u are part of the fellowship of "all men cheat".
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by z11111: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Okay.

Thats IF ! looool.

Some ladies shaaaaa!!!!!

XhosaNostra:

She already cheated. I'm not saying she should cheat again. All I'm saying is, if the husband cheats on her in the future, that'll be the equalizer tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I doubt there are more loose women out there than there are men but believe what you wanna grin ...you know the truth though.
Lmao, please don't tell me dat u are part of the fellowship of "all men cheat"
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Sorry I had some paper work I was tryn to attend to.
Then I had dis grl Abigail dat I loved so much, just my kind of woman, we dated 4 abt a year den she slept with sum1 I knw den, with one stupid excuse like dat, b4 then, I thought I could 4give a cheating lover, but I couldn't cope with it, I felt terrible, inshort my ego was beaten down to ground level, so quietly d relatnshp ended, I was dating another lady (she was d one I made reference to b4). When we were dating, Abigail came back with all d sorry, so it was like I was double dating, so when d oda lady caught me, She wanted to 4give but whenever she sees me with another lady, she will be like, "so u have started again" "u are in love someone else ryt", different talks dat made me to clearly understand dat she can't truly trusth me agn, i can't deal with u wen u don't trusth me, so we broke up.
NB: I can't say everything here o. Plenty eyes are reading.

No, I understand. Thanks for sharing & for the honesty.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I understand. Thanks for sharing & for the honesty.
Honesty? In what?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lmao, please don't tell me dat u are part of the fellowship of "all men cheat"

Far from it , but I do believe a lot of men cheat lol.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Honesty? In what?

Your story.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by InfernoNig: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just dey pity the poor man. Thinking he married someone faithful. Chai too bad. This life ehn
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Far from it , but I do believe a lot of men cheat lol.
Same as women, those men don't cheat with animals ryt?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your story.
You mean me being honest by telling you the story or telling u why all d break ups happened?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Same as women, those men don't cheat with animals ryt?

Usually the women they cheat with aren't tied up to anyone , they are very single.....therefore not hurting anyone they know. With the case of men , they are usually married or " in a committed relationship " .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
You mean me being honest by telling you the story or telling u why all d break ups happened?

The breakups are really not that important. It's the transparency I find refreshing.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Usually the women they cheat with aren't tied up to anyone , they are very single.....therefore not hurting anyone they know. With the case of men , they are usually married or " in a committed relationship " .
my mind and sense of reasoning agrees with u, but me i won't agree, ur last line almost shot me in d foot.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by farem: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
You can never change! You can't live without another DICKK. You have always been with seks instrument all your life. Your place has been so cursed and demonised that even if your unfortunate hubby takes a one year honeymoon holiday, you would still crave for another log.
Just go for real deliverance
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
my mind and sense of reasoning agrees with u, but me i won't agree, ur last line almost shot me in d foot.

Lol, like I said before......you know the truth.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The breakups are really not that important. It's the transparency I find refreshing.
I like being honest, although I have my faults, am tryn to deal with it, I don't appreciate cheating, although I was inolved in it b4.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
I like being honest, although I have my faults, am tryn to deal with it, I don't appreciate cheating, although I was inolved in it b4.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, like I said before......you know the truth.
We all do right?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
We all do right?

You mean know the truth ?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

You mean know the truth ?
yeah, I mean we all know the truth? But do u believe there many guys dat don't cheat?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
yeah, I mean we all know the truth?
But do u believe there many guys dat don't cheat?

Ok. In a way I do , because I've known some guys whom I've never seen cheating or them being accused of it.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Ok. In a way I do , because I've known some guys whom I've never seen cheating or them being accused of it.
I know guys dat don't cheat actually, have u encountered any lover dat cheated on you?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by vicben27(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
and thats how some women! have there husbands fathering a child thats not even his! the fear of wat some women can do is the begining of wisdom
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
I know guys dat don't cheat actually, have u encountered any lover dat cheated on you?

Lol, can't really say I've really experienced that. I once had a bf in high school , and I never knew he had another GF while I was dating him cheesy I only found out 3 years after our break up...so I don't know if that counts grin. Besides that , nothing comes to mind .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, can't really say I've really experienced that. I once had a bf in high school , and I never knew he had another GF while I was dating him cheesy I only found out 3 years after our break up...so I don't know if that counts grin. Besides that , nothing comes to mind .
3yrs after??
Well dat won't hurt anymore or did it?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
3yrs after??
Well dat won't hurt anymore or did it?

Lol, nope it didn't hurt . Was just shocked that it happened and I didnt even suspect a thing , but then again i was young and it was nothing serious.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, nope it didn't hurt . Was just shocked that it happened and I didnt even suspect a thing , but then again i was young and it was nothing serious.
Teenage love, funny love story, but girlz learn alot 4rm dat. So can u now permit me to say dat u haven't encountered a cheating partner b4. Can u 4gv a cheat wholeheartedly?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
Teenage love, funny love story, but girlz learn alot 4rm dat. So can u now permit me to say dat u haven't encountered a cheating partner b4. Can u 4gv a cheat wholeheartedly?

I personally can't say I learnt much from it. If I have encountered one then I didn't know about it lol. No I can't, I take betrayal very seriously . I would be very paranoid and resentful. Loyalty before anything with me , once I doubt that then I can't take you seriously .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

I personally can't say I learnt much from it. If I have encountered one then I didn't know about it lol. No I can't, I take betrayal very seriously . I would be very paranoid and resentful. Loyalty before anything with me , once I doubt that then I can't take you seriously .
That is u find it really difficult to forgive a cheat and forget about it ryt? I assume u are a South African.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op, it's just too bad. I wonder why u couldn't control your desires.

Mehn, I don't know what kind of advice I can dole out.

The deed has been done already. And it's already so messy.

Let others say their bits, cause am short of words.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
That is u find it really difficult to forgive a cheat and forget about it ryt? I assume u are a South African.

I find it difficult to forgive any deceitful act by someone I trust, if it had to be a man I chose to give my all to then it would be worse . Yes , 100%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.