Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (13820 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
dat story happened to be a two traffic, so 4rm dat story, do u thnk I can 4gv a cheatn partner?
It scares me in d sense dat u have to curb ur excesses then u have to be loyal to d totality of it in return, it is gud as well as bad. But 4rm my experiences so far, ladies who can't tolerate cheating are somehow jealous and overprotective as well.

You sound like you could to me , if it were a different scenario but then again only you have the answer to that. To be on the safe side, when you meet someone you like but you don't intend fully committing to them and you see they want commitment, just don't lie or sneak around ...tell them from the get go you want " fun". Then it would be their choice to continue with you or move on.

Personally I do have a jealous streak tongue.......let's just say I'm over protective of my heart smiley. I think backstabbing should be delegalised and punishable by death grin grin....kidding.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

You sound like you could to me , if it were a different scenario but then again only you have the answer to that. To be on the safe side, when you meet someone you like but you don't intend fully committing to them and you see they want commitment, just don't lie or sneak around ...tell them from the get go you want " fun". Then it would be their choice to continue with you or move on.

Personally I do have a jealous streak tongue.......let's just say I'm over protective of my heart smiley. I think backstabbing should be delegalised and punishable by death grin grin....kidding.
punishable by death? Lol.
Ur advice has been my new code 4 about 2years now, I don't play around with people's heart anymore.
People who can't tolerate cheating are jealous when they get their partner with another girl. I hate it when my lady is jealous, I do have a frnd like dat a female, I told her we can't because she is jealous wen she sees u with anoda lady maybe just chilling, and being over protective of ur heart, what do u mean by dat?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
punishable by death? Lol.
Ur advice has been my new code 4 about 2years now, I don't play around with people's heart anymore.
People who can't tolerate cheating are jealous when they get their partner with another girl. I hate it when my lady is jealous, I do have a frnd like dat a female, I told her we can't because she is jealous wen she sees u with anoda lady maybe just chilling, and being over protective of ur heart, what do u mean by dat?

Lol, I was kidding . If we would hang all the backstabbers then the world would be empty. That's good to hear . Find you doing what exactly with another lady ? Who is the lady ? cheesy , where are you found ? cheesy. I mean , I will protect my heart from a potential heartbreaking situation by all means possible. Lol, I won't sit back and be diplomatic all in the name of " not being a jealous lover" while I'm uncomfortable with my guy's closeness or Cosy relationship with another woman. I will surely make it known to him lol.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Gebbson007(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas grin

Forgive yourself, but sin no more.

u garrit....... .. HANGOVER

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I was kidding . If we would hang all the backstabbers then the world would be empty. That's good to hear . Find you doing what exactly with another lady ? Who is the lady ? cheesy , where are you found ? cheesy. I mean , I will protect my heart from a potential heartbreaking situation by all means possible. Lol, I won't sit back and be diplomatic all in the name of " not being a jealous lover" while I'm uncomfortable with my guy's closeness or Cosy relationship with another woman. I will surely make it known to him lol.
A lady could be someone u know 4rm somewhere, maybe a former coursemate or sumtin, maybe just relaxing somewhere cool after the day's stress. Then she just call and u dnt pick then she accidentally passes by and sight u with another lady.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

A lady could be someone u know 4rm somewhere, maybe a former coursemate or sumtin, maybe just relaxing somewhere cool after the day's stress. Then she just call and u dnt pick then she accidentally passes by and sight u with another lady.
My prblm is dat I fear commitment.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, we saying the samething. Ja i hear some of them do , I bet it's most grin. I saw this other one in a park near our home , he was sitting down fishing and the dog was had its face on his privates embarassed and he wasn't even bothered cry. He was wearing pants though but I was just uncomfortable nje ingathi they are both used to more than that grin. Ibicace nyan.

LMFAO. Yho! You thought it was someone out with his pet enjoying nature, kanti it's a couple on a date, sana grin

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Kokolet11:
see them,cheaters I pity who will marry you.

How e concern you?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Kokolet11: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How e concern you?
get out of here,cheater like you.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Kokolet11: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How e concern you?
you carry your real life act here
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kokolet11:
you carry your real life act here

And then?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Kokolet11: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And then?
ashii
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
My prblm is dat I fear commitment.

Well , as for me if my man is meeting any lady he " used to know" or an acquaintance for drinks , dinner , etc . I have to know about it , I don't want to hear this from a third source or bump into them. Why not answer the phone? Lol . You sound shady. Lol , you don't sound like you fear commitment you sound like you are not done exploring your options. Which I think is understandable, you shouldn't rush to such anyways.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Yho! You thought it was someone out with his pet enjoying nature, kanti it's a couple on a date, sana grin

LMFAO, exactly. Such a weird scene .

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, exactly. Such a weird scene .

How's the weather your side? I'm burning up!

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Well , as for me if my man is meeting any lady he " used to know" or an acquaintance for drinks , dinner , etc . I have to know about it , I don't want to hear this from a third source or bump into them. Why not answer the phone? Lol . You sound shady. Lol , you don't sound like you fear commitment you sound like you are not done exploring your options. Which I think is understandable, you shouldn't rush to such anyways.
LOL, you sound like u work in the CID, u correct about me a bit, by the way how comes u could detect dat I sound like someone who hasn't finished exploring his options. Lol.
What made u thnk I sound shady?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

LOL, you even went ahead to quote the used to know. I don't like answering calls in certain situations dat is why.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How's the weather your side? I'm burning up!

It's cool but I need a jersey lol. Tjo! pta and heat .

Remember my frnd lowe divorce? ...hey u girl yi teenager lol. Yewethu she is playing around with some mfanana grin grin. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, you sound like u work in the CID, u correct about me a bit, by the way how comes u could detect dat I sound like someone who hasn't finished exploring his options. Lol.
What made u thnk I sound shady?

You sound shady ( you don't like to answer your phone in certain situations ) grin. Lol , take your time then just don't lie to someone who's done exploring grin . Your fear for commitment told me grin.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

It's cool but I need a jersey lol. Tjo! pta and heat .

Remember my frnd lowe divorce? ...hey u girl yi teenager lol. Yewethu she is playing around with some mfanana grin grin. I can't stop laughing.

I wish we could switch places. JHB is always chilly though. Yho!

Good for her. Is it a Ben 10 or an age appropriate guy? I hope she chose well this time around. Relationships are tricky.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
queenfav:
I tire.. Few days and she off pant! I laugh o.. She can't marry a sailor then. Most times they are gone for 4-8 months. How she go do? Start screwing guys in her neighborhood abi.
I swear n It just shows she's not yet ready to be a wife to any man
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I wish we could switch places. JHB is always chilly though. Yho!

Good for her. Is it a Ben 10 or an age appropriate guy? I hope she chose well this time around. Relationships are tricky.

Ja ne .

2 years younger . Very tricky and shytty at times lol. But I think it's a " fun" thing lol, andibaboni tu together for long cry but ke...........

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

You sound shady ( you don't like to answer your phone in certain situations ) grin. Lol , take your time then just don't lie to someone who's done exploring grin . Your fear for commitment told me grin.
ok thank you 4 ur advice though. Lol.
Come to think of it, are u done exploring?
Even phone calls 4rm male friends I don't answer wen am not in d mood, my frndz do complain abt it sometimes.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Countersam(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Karma is a bitch, the tears you cry now will be nothing compared to the payback your husband is yet to dish you. Save your tears fuckericant.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
ok thank you 4 ur advice though. Lol.
Come to think of it, are u done exploring?
Even phone calls 4rm male friends I don't answer wen am not in d mood, my frndz do complain abt it sometimes.

Lol, my days of exploring were brought to a halt years back . We are talking about something different here . You won't understand for now, maybe in years to come you will.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Ja ne .

2 years younger . Very tricky and shytty at times lol. But I think it's a " fun" thing lol, andibaboni tu together for long cry but ke...........

2 years younger is not bad wink

Why do you say that? Are there red flags already?

Lol, how low would you go when it comes to chicken murder?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, my days of exploring were brought to a halt years back . We are talking about something different here . You won't understand for now, maybe in years to come you will.
Lol, do u mind giving me a hint about it?
I mean what brought it to halt?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

2 years younger is not bad wink

Why do you say that? Are there red flags already?

Lol, how low would you go when it comes to chicken murder?

*ed*

Lol, yeah not bad.

No , he has done nothing wrong. Maybe ndiyaphapha for saying this but I will say it anyways .....he is not her type lol. But I'm glad she is recovering and having fun , it's a well needed break. But ke you can never know, perhaps she needs this type of guy this time around not her usual " type" cry.

Lol, extreme = 5 years grin. You?. Ever murdered before ? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by vascey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
krissconnect:
Just 3 days and u decided to receive a strange d,ck? U knw what? Ure a sophisticated ashawo undecided

I beg to differ. There is no sophistication here. This one na Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, do u mind giving me a hint about it?
I mean what brought it to halt?

Lol, I found what I was looking for tongue. The end grin.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, yeah not bad.

No , he has done nothing wrong. Maybe ndiyaphapha for saying this but I will say anyways .....he is not her type lol. But I'm glad she is recovering and having fun , it's a well needed break. But ke you can never know, perhaps ahead needs this type of guy this time around not her usual " type" cry.

Lol, extreme = 5 years grin. You?. Ever murdered before ? tongue

Oh, I get it. Lol, lets let Stella get her groove back.

I also wouldn't go above 5 years. 4 years is more like it. It's funny because I used to be so much against it, but now I'm open minded. I've not put it in practice just yet though. But if/when I do, he'd have to look like a man & not my adopted son.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I found what I was looking for tongue. The end grin.
:-D:-D So funny, what an end without a begining.
What were u looking for by the way?:-(:-(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / Things Men Do Better Than Women / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.