Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (74044 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Charly68: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Love her action ,not blind in lust
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Heavance(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:
I think she should try losing some weight.
Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by dfrost: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Your PIGries wasn't needed tho. But alright.

Ese gan. grin

No shakes.

O da. Ma gbadun
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
The screwed up thing is, Your ma might be fat too and Your pa might've got stuck with her.

Giving excuses for infidelity is Stupid. Please, Stfu next time.
keep kwayet joor, the guy is right... that girl is too obessed, stick to the truth and stop bouncing up down!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by laydoh(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
dude, you're Hot.

Buy a intimacy gadget already! Limme!
lwkmd.d guy is ur die hard fan,he has fallen for like kilode but doesnt know how to approach you.giv him d green light,pls.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by flex04(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
please, you're hired. wink

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
why buy one when you can become my sex doll?
Hahahahahaa, guy you be real savage!... I like you very well, stupid poor girls forming and fucking any Yahoo boy they see!, nonsense!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
giftedheart1:
some ladies are wickeder...infact, they are wickedness
Some
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
sixtus3606:

Same with women. undecided

I'm glad you said "some men".
Na men do pass
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
ewwww. Big ewww
Hahahahahahahaa
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
ewwww. Big ewww
Oh, so you no get mouth again!?... Your Grammar Don travel abi!?, Stupiid girl!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Caleycash:
Oh, so you no get mouth again!?... Stupiid girl!
Me and your mama. grin

Na stupidity get us
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
laydoh:
lwkmd.d guy is ur die hard fan,he has fallen for like kilode but doesnt know how to approach you.giv him d green light,pls.
tufia!

I'll rather finger a dead horse's anus. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
kendrace:
This is sad Useless fuckboys everywhere
no be you open kpekus give am!?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
kendrace:
This is sad Useless fuckboys everywhere
no you open kpekus give am!?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by laydoh(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
fellow chewing stick looking ladies. grin
y r u lyk dis na,u also knw d world doesnt work lyk dat.pls do me d courtesy of inviting me to ur wedding if u aint married yet!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Me and your mama. grin

Na stupidity get us
you see am say you don kill your own with your useless prostitute lifestyle, wayward trash girl!... Mama, sorry I respect you even if I don't know you!, cus your daughter is a Bittchy Hooe!, so sorry Mam!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by obi123: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

wow, i dont think there's more to add
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Caleycash:
you see am say you don kill your own with your useless prostitute lifestyle, wayward trash girl!... Mama, sorry I respect you even if I don't know you!, cus your daughter is a Bittchy Hooe!, so sorry Mam!
dude, You think words like 'Biitch, hoe, prostitutés' are denigrating words to me? grin

Sweetie, I own those words.
BTW, I fúcked your dad too. And your mom.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
obi123:

wow, i dont think there's more to add
kiss
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by laydoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
tufia!

I'll rather finger a dead horse's anus. lipsrsealed
Gosh,for real? are u related to tiwa? bt cum 2 fink of it,it is a man u gon' marry oo,so dnt tufia anything yet,who knws 2mrw.!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
laydoh:
Gosh,for real? are u related to tiwa? bt cum 2 fink of it,it is a man u gon' marry oo,so dnt tufia anything yet,who knws 2mrw.!
a man, a woman, A transgender, An alien, Anything...

I don't have the luxury of choice.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
dude, You think words like 'Biitch, hoe, prostitutés' are denigrating words to me? grin

Sweetie, I own those words.
BTW, I fúcked your dad too. And your mom.
Hahahahaa well he bleeped you and dumped your worthless pussy, so everyone gonna round you and dump you, you ain't getting married with warped lifestyle and attitude, stupid bitchyy Hooe!... you mention my parents cause yours have been murdered by your hoeish lifestyle... Continue whoring thank God for Aids!!!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken lady has revealed that her upcoming wedding (#Siyajola2018) has been cancelled after she found out that her fiance has a child who is turning a year old and also has a fiancee. Just two months after celebrating her man wholeheartedly on Twitter, the lady took to the same social media platform to share the sad news of her wedding cancellation. See all that below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/lady-cancels-wedding-finding-fiance-fiancee-photos.html

That's why u should ALWAYS keep ur private life away from social media
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by laydoh(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
a man, a woman, A transgender, An alien, Anything...

I don't have the luxury of choice.
u r freaking funny.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by bababodmas(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

God... Why do I have to be sapiosexual....
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okunrin mo beru yin o.some guys ehn.i keep my prayers for you oooooooooo.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by delishpot: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
What was she expectingvfrom a man whose tonguebis always stickibg out of his mouth like a snake? She carry slayking.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

chai see finishing
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
manikspears:

you and LadyHeaven will not say the truth,you guys are busy abusing the guy.

girls always want to be the hottest in their group of friends and would never introduce a hotter friend to their guy,but atleast mercy her and advice her to slim down.lala is still single o.

I don't think her weight was the bone of contention in the story but the guys deceit, moreover Fluid wrote in her original post and I quote "pick up w@ left of your life, look pretty, look good" so ample advice there...anyways we cool, case closed
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?
Na this kind comment dey vex me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.