Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (74048 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by 007author(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?

As if you are beautiful. get the fvck outta here you ugly punk

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by tiswell(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
The two people above sha
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
manikspears:

you didn't advice her to slim down,i will count that as trying to eliminate future competition but no problem sha.
everyone shouldn't be skinny oga...

She is fúcking beautiful!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by tintingz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yoruba demonist why? Why do her like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
They would've made ugly kids anyway... undecided
You can't tell
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.
grin
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by spartoo: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by manikspears: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
everyone shouldn't be skinny oga...

She is fúcking beautiful!

calm down,not talking about skinny but she should try and down-size,shey you fit follow that girl carry okada?plus she should consider her health too now.am not shaming anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by RexEmmyGee: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
So sad.
Anyway, if you want to make everyone happy, don't be a leader.
SELL ICE-CREAM
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
manikspears:

calm down,not talking about skinny but she should try and down-size,shey you fit follow that girl carry okada?plus she should consider her health too now.am not shaming anyone.
you fat shamed. Future competition?

Lol. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

Wow, nailed it...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Wow, nailed it...
thank you. smiley
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
From the looks on the guy's face especially in the first photo it's obvious that he was mocking the babe big time.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

I think she should try losing some weight.

Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided
She did the dumping. Can't you read?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by sucess001(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
South African demon
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Afobear: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

all this your grammar won't and can't be a panacea to the lacuna within the plump lady ...Don't stay here and be showboating cornucopia like a yobo. In your little mind ,you have attained the abapical of social media intellectual showoff whilst not knowing you have just reached the Nadir of it all ...To conclude this I will say ,you my foe is suffering from acute lobotomy and epistemic naviety
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
all this your grammar won't and can't be a panacea to the lacuna admits the plump lady ...Don't stay here and be showboating cornucopia
sleep oga. Sleep

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by shibanbo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
yoruba demon

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
ugly people
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
The manner with which this ma nigga dey gosh out his tongue, I can authoritatively concluded thst :
1/ He's a licker. With his tongue he had 'swept' the lady's downtown like say tomorrow no dey.
2/ He kicked the medulla oblongata of the lady finish.
3/ He dumped the geh after severally washing her 'plate' as against what the geh is telling us.
4. He's a damn winner

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by wonder233: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

I think she should try losing some weight.

Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided
your comment shows how vapid, vacuous, obtuse and otiose you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by pennywys(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ihe'neme

After d guy don chop her under finish

One thing I discovered about ladies is that they love fantasies than realities

Just fake dem u will get dem
Be real nd they will trow u down

Most reasons women don't deserve truth love

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by manikspears: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
you fat shamed. Future competition?

Lol. Smh.
you and LadyHeaven will not say the truth,you guys are busy abusing the guy.

girls always want to be the hottest in their group of friends and would never introduce a hotter friend to their guy,but atleast mercy her and advice her to slim down.lala is still single o.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by dfrost: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
I'd still maim you regardless.. grin

You see FluidQueen, efesodje has tried to de-escalate the situation but you are insisting on e-fighting with him to prove your worth as an e-Queen. My dear sister, strong people do not fight. They defuse situations before they escalate. And stop bragging online of e-maiming and e-killing because people like airforce1 would have blown (whatever that means) by now if things are done only online.

My two cowries of suggestions though. You are your own master cheesy grin wink. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

She did the dumping. Can't you read?

Don't blame me. Still trying to pass my O'level English language wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

Don't blame me. Still trying to pass my O'level English language wink

grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Afobear: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
sleep oga. Sleep
mi lady ,in the spirit of the lent period ,I wouldn't want to spare you to a sunken place ,so I beseech you go hump a heat moisture seeking missile to give you ecstacy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
manikspears:

you and LadyHeaven will not say the truth,you guys are busy abusing the guy.

girls always want to be the hottest in their group of friends and would never introduce a hotter friend to their guy,but atleast mercy her and advice her to slim down.lala is still single o.
what exactly is the Girl's crime?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by flex04(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. Now, we're flirting? grin

a professional refree will be needed

i recommend my sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.