Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (74051 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by alolimet: 3:10am On Feb 17, 2018
You dis the right thing. Broken relationship is better than broken marriage. It shows how matured you are, not some desperate girls.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PromiseUche(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am sure she brought more to the table than just adipose tissue and the lack of a figure 8 for the guy tovstick around that long, but that is no excuse for the guy to be a sleazeball and cheat, to add salt to injury he even has a child. No lady deserves that complication, fat or slim.

Even by quiting d relationship, do u tink she stands a beta chance in anoda relationship? It cld be worse, many decietfull guys everywhr, sighting from d desperate end of a guy dat wld agree to be with her forever.

I wonder why she can't even stay away from social media. Even wen she knows her self...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
PromiseUche:

Even by quiting d relationship, do u tink she stands a beta chance in anoda relationship? It cld be worse, many decietfull guys everywhr, sighting from d desperate end of a guy dat wld agree to be with her forever.

I wonder why she can't even stay away from social media. Even wen she knows her self...
relationships are not a do or die affair. she does have a chance, not everyone likes their girls skinny
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PromiseUche(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
relationships are not a do or die affair. she does have a chance, not everyone likes their girls skinny

It is obvious from the guy's look.
I equally know no body likes their gal overweight and shapeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.