Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (74038 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
wonder233:
your comment shows how vapid, vacuous, obtuse and otiose you are

grin This is just too much. You guys want to kill me? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Xisnin(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

I think she should try losing some weight.

Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided
I guess he was blind.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
dfrost:

You see FluidQueen, efesodje has tried to de-escalate the situation but you are insisting on e-fighting with him to prove your worth as an e-Queen. My dear sister, strong people do not fight. They defuse situations before they escalate. And stop bragging online of e-maiming and e-killing because people like airforce1 would have blown (whatever that means) by now if things are done only online.

My two cowries of suggestions though. You are your own master cheesy grin wink. Cheers.
Your PIGries wasn't needed tho. But alright.

Ese gan. grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
flex04:

a professional refree will be needed

i recommend my sef
please, you're hired. wink
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
mi lady ,in the spirit of the lent period ,I wouldn't want to spare you to a sunken place ,so I beseech you go hump a heat moisture seeking missile to give you ecstacy
dude, you're Hot.

Buy a intimacy gadget already! Limme!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by tivta(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
na the demons dem...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol. So.
Your loss
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?
man no de ugly

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Afobear: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
wonder233:
your comment shows how vapid, vacuous, obtuse and otiose you are
and your comment shows how insipid,pooh-pooh,insalubrious,l lugubrious and otiose you are in person

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by brownhawk: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Some men sha,i like her courage.

The wedding should wait until they sort themselves out.
sort what out?

*u need cane*

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by 0ubenji(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

na beans wey dem wan sort out?
Abeg make the guy Park well jaree..
D lady shud move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by BIXYBABE: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some guys are desperate.....
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by giftedheart1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Some men are wicked!
some ladies are wickeder...infact, they are wickedness

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
what kinda ugly creatures are these? shocked
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by coleini007: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
SMART MOVE! wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Afobear: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
dude, you're Hot.

Buy a intimacy gadget already! Limme!
why buy one when you can become my sex doll?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by sixtus3606(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Some men are wicked!
Same with women. undecided
I'm glad you said "some men".
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
why buy one when you can become my sex doll?
ewwww. Big ewww
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by k199192: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Na Yoruba demon. See him face. grin be like devil sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by lilyfaith(f): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
For him to have almost eaten your ear in the first pic should have told you that he is a cannibal. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by horia: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.
actually, the lady's on instagram not nairaland.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is sad
Useless fuckboys everywhere
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
horia:
actually, the lady's on instagram not nairaland.
I know sweetie, I know.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Earthquake1: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Welcome back grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Ifidon25: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

nothing to sort
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Zane2point4(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.
Nna mehnnnnn!

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

she used "glue" alright, but not in d right quantity and quality
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Terrible
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Earthquake1:

Welcome back grin
cheesy
Thank you dear,that mod eh,in short lemme not talk.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
lexy2014:
she used "glue" alright, but not in d right quantity and quality
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.