Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (74047 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by xrisdgreat(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wow,turkey nla

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Caleycash:
Hahahahaa well he bleeped you and dumped your worthless pussy, so everyone gonna round you and dump you, you ain't getting married with warped lifestyle and attitude, stupid bitchyy Hooe!... you mention my parents cause yours have been murdered by your hoeish lifestyle... Continue whoring thank God for Aids!!!
no. I fúcked him, took his money and is still thinking about being your step mom. Don't make me change my mind.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
bababodmas:

God... Why do I have to be sapiosexual....
lol. grin

Me too tho. We all are, Except he's trey songs. Or Nicki minaj. grin then, we wouldn't care about brains.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
The screwed up thing is, Your ma might be fat too and Your pa might've got stuck with her.

Giving excuses for infidelity is Stupid. Please, Stfu next time.
And must you involve ones parents in every slight issue? You need to calm your depressed soul and get a life bitch!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
And must you involve ones parents in every slight issue? You need to calm your depressed soul and get a life bitch!
grin

Me and your ma?
We biitches, biitch. grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
007author:

As if you are beautiful. get the fvck outta here you ugly punk
And she never marry ooh
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Caleycash(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
no. I fúcked him, took his money and is still thinking about being your step mom. Don't make me change my mind.

Mumu, I think say you even get mouth!, mtcheew, yeye go and give d grandpa his normal kpekus make him chop, na washer you be now! Hahahahahahaa
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

Chai! All these for the guy alone?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by zealadjay(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
And you fink u know person...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PromiseUche(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
U shld even b glad, this Guy accepted to marry u d way u look.

Aren't aware u r now shapeless, #cee belle! Cee stretch marks! #even if u r d bread winner, I beg hold ur bread. #all bread no b bread o!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Organs(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
They would've made ugly kids anyway... undecided

You Nkor, with however you look what have you achieved in your life? OBJ and MKO Abiola that were deemed ugly have made lasting landmark in their lives that humanity is benefitting from today. Carry yourself swerve with your superficial attitude. God's creation is not ugly.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by ediko5(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?

show your face without make up let's see how horrible looking you are.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
ediko5:

show your face without make up let's see how horrible looking you are.

Only ugly guys will be offended. Sorry I offended you.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
what about the pregnancies she aborted?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Pat081: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dis gal look like someone I know dat always tell me dat am nt her type dat is life but I knw dat after some sweet words she will want to go back to d guy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by ivanalimi: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
The screwed up thing is, Your ma might be fat too and Your pa might've got stuck with her.

Giving excuses for infidelity is Stupid. Please, Stfu next time.
chai see brutal finishing.u wan spoil this guy life ni?? haba
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Ikemefuna44: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

Savage!
THREE GBOSA FOR YOU!
GBOSA! GBOSA! GBOSA!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Cromagnon: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

legelege can destroy o
no be biceps
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by ediko5(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:

Only ugly guys will be offended. Sorry I offended you.
oh really?
pretty girls will gladly upload their photos here without mincing words like a ugly monkey like you is doing right now
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

Wow, you talk as if Dwayne Johnson grow on trees and also Dwayne Johnsons are usually looking for them Lupita Nyong, Beyonce or Alicia Keys
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by bababodmas(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. grin

Me too tho. We all are, Except he's trey songs. Or Nicki minaj. grin then, we wouldn't care about brains.

Hey mama,
It's your son calling!

I think I have found the bone of my bone...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by lastchild: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

you sound heart broken, did anyone break your heart?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
bababodmas:

Hey mama,
It's your son calling!

I think I have found the bone of my bone...
haha! grin

Wrong choice.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
manikspears:

you and LadyHeaven will not say the truth,you guys are busy abusing the guy.

girls always want to be the hottest in their group of friends and would never introduce a hotter friend to their guy,but atleast mercy her and advice her to slim down.lala is still single o.
Not necessarily, some want to be the smartest, some want to be the most sucessfull. Only a girl with low self esteem, can't stand her friends being hotter than she is.

A girl who can hold her own can introduce her hotter friends to her boyfriend, and her boyfriend can comment that they are hotter and she wont be all green with envy if she has good self esteem.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
the guy na playa.he just came to eat her money.now d money don finish and he don run back to im main babe.but the lady for try reduce small na.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
PromiseUche:
U shld even b glad, this Guy accepted to marry u d way u look.

Aren't aware u r now shapeless, #cee belle! Cee stretch marks! #even if u r d bread winner, I beg hold ur bread. #all bread no b bread o!
i am sure she brought more to the table than just adipose tissue and the lack of a figure 8 for the guy tovstick around that long, but that is no excuse for the guy to be a sleazeball and cheat, to add salt to injury he even has a child. No lady deserves that complication, fat or slim.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by donnie(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
But why is he looking like a reptile. undecided
Anyways, e no consign me? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by vivavik(f): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

oh Lord!
This is savage raised to the power 10, chewing stick of all things, thanks jare!
Ps:learnt one today, CHEWING STICK! Lmao
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by vikstandon(m): 1:22am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

Babe just looked you up...You do appear like 'Be careful, the arena is curbed, don't tresspass... Watchdogs everywhere'!

But am a Jail Breaker...No fears!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by manikspears: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyHeaven:

I don't think her weight was the bone of contention in the story but the guys deceit, moreover Fluid wrote in her original post and I quote "pick up w@ left of your life, look pretty, look good" so ample advice there...anyways we cool, case closed

Fluid was suppose to add "do more exercises, and eat more fruit" but who is counting ?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by bewla(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.

what happen now
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by bababodmas(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
haha! grin

Wrong choice.
Wrong choice? Such words don't exist on Feb 14th... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.