Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (20224 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by lordraiden(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame
Hahahaha, they were playing cheese with your brain then
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by longest18(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
adedayoa2:
I stopped making up, stopped wearing jewelries. I mean that.

Waawu....
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Stayin up all nite, u be watchman?
Asin Enh,i Be Like Who 5people Beat Lol,na So My Nicker Begin Fall Frm My Waste In D Morng!
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
This thread go sweet small cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by hugelyendowed: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
I spent my school fees & it was time for exam I was in trouble
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Acted like a total ozuo in the name of love.
What's ozuo? cheesy

I almost converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
This thread go sweet small cheesy
Talk your own tongue
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus, coman confess tongue
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:
What's ozuo? cheesy

I almost converted to Islam.
DOLT
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
While serving, I was saving real good, Atleast like 15k/month. Then I met this lady on the 5th month, started spending on her, taking her to expensive dates... I asked her out, she agreed then she broke up with me for no reason. We are on the 9th month, after I did my logistics, I have spent more than half of my savings on her. I'm so stupid, but some things are better experienced.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by martowskin1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
robonski15:
I once used my entire school fees to complete my girlfriends house rent. That was d wrongest move of my career.. Dont ask what happened during exam period cheesy cheesy

Is obvious ..... Wrongest indeed
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by robonski15(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
martowskin1:

Is obvious ..... Wrongest indeed

Mr lecturer we have seen u.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by holatin(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame
seriously u mean O LA IDI ? O JE IDI ?

AYANMA, ABASHA, IRANU.

what does it taste like, strawberry, mango, pineapple.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by itsmeurLady(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just here to read comments and while away time...
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kennypoka2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
livebynite:
Being born Nigerian...I should have stayed in that white German woman's womb but long throat for the eba and goat meat my.mum was eating made me enter her womb and I got stuck there without knowing she was coming back to Nigeria after giving birth

You just killed me with laughter bro grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kennypoka2(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
thegentleman:
While serving, I was saving real good, Atleast like 15k/month. Then I met this lady on the 5th month, started spending on her, taking her to expensive dates... I asked her out, she agreed then she broke up with me for no reason. We are on the 9th month, after I did my logistics, I have spent more than half of my savings on her. I'm so stupid, but some things are better experienced.

Some things are better experienced but not this bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
thegentleman:
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Stevengerd(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
freshkpomo:
Asin Enh,i Be Like Who 5people Beat Lol,na So My Nicker Begin Fall Frm My Waste In D Morng!
Wetin happen gan gan
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennypoka2:

Some things are better experienced but not this bro!!!
I use to believe in love before. But now ehn, before I can fall heads heels for a lady, the lady must have done thrice as much and I don't think I can invest stupidly in a relationship again. It has to be give and take thing.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by macaphan007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Acted like a total ozuo in the name of love.
Ehen....
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by cyborg123(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Montez90:
your boyfriend cannot make heaven
Hey! Don't cause the poor lady more heartache stating the obvious.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
macaphan007:
Ehen....

Smh.

You won't hear the gist.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by ibori1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
kill�

. .

.. .a

. �

rat for love

��������������������
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Maxi112: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Caught another dude banging my woman after taking her out in an expensive eatery for lunch.

Though I took my revenge instantly.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kennypoka2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
thegentleman:
I use to believe in love before. But now ehn, before I can fall heads heels for a lady, the lady must have done thrice as much and I don't think I can invest stupidly in a relationship again. It has to be give and take thing.

Love could be really beautiful if you found the right woman and you got the money..

I'm not sure here should money come before the right woman... tor

But best love will always be the love of oneself (selflove)
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennypoka2:

Love could be really beautiful if you found the right woman and you got the money..

I'm not sure here should money come before the right woman... tor

But best love will always be the love of oneself (selflove)
you are totally right about that, I got it wrong at first. I have learnt a lot from it, won't make the same mistake twice.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by ayanbaba2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
livebynite:
Being born Nigerian...I should have stayed in that white German woman's womb but long throat for the eba and goat meat my.mum was eating made me enter her womb and I got stuck there without knowing she was coming back to Nigeria after giving birth

ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

sorry ehnnnn...

Hope you are not behaving like a "male goat"?

Don't mind me oooooooo! na joke oooooooooooooo

Happy St. Valentine day!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kennypoka2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
thegentleman:
you are totally right about that, I got it wrong at first. I have learnt a lot from it, won't make the same mistake twice.
I trust you won't. Wish you da best!
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennypoka2:

I trust you won't. Wish you da best!
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Talk your own tongue
I never do any crazy thing before baba cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by CastedAyo: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
I never do any crazy thing before baba cheesy

Hey bro, please I need your help
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by joshrare(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Maxi112:
Caught another dude banging my woman after taking her out in an expensive eatery for lunch.

Though I took my revenge instantly.

What did you do?
tell us joor...

#teambigearartenar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.