Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (34836 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by manikspears: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
no p,that is free fu&ks for boys,and when she meets yahooboys they will use her for money ritual THE END!
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by ItsTutsi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
and if someone calls you prostitute and an ashawo now u go vex!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so true.
No woman should give her kitty out for free.
Because that's the oil well nature has given them...

Just like in the parable of the talents, on the last day; every woman will account for how much she made with hers.
Woe betide you, if yours couldn't generate income.

Money remains the best aphrodisiac, if he can't give you money, you have no right to be hörny for him.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Ogun5050: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Later , Nigeria woman will be shouting for gender equality, men only respect and feel threatened by women that command respect through financial freedom, not one asking money because a man Bleep her, can't they learn from western world, where women most times contributed more to family upkeeps, you want to be respected earn it through dedication , hard work and financial freedom.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by abbeyty(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
awon omo wobe, she dey talk as if women don't enjoy sex more than the men. why would I pay for what we both enjoy?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by kense88: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na her type yahoo yahoo guys dey use appease the gods

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by goshen26: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
See them

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by bennytrips27(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mumu LovePeddler,ure busted bitch.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by wiloy2k8(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
Shut up

Its a relationship and yes, there re different ways to show love.
Some people are just naturally stingy..both guys and ladies.
Love is sharing.....not taking always

and who is taking always .. fucking is both of us sharing .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nackzy: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
From her statement she's a prostitute.. Money for hand back for ground
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is DJ cuppy not ur mate?
Ok if u too can't give ur BF some
Money, then be ready to share him
Period sad sad sad
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by freakcin: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigerians can prevaricate!!! This has been the order of the day for a long while. The real decent, disciplined and hardworking girls who wouldn't do this are 0.00000000000000000001% cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by backspaced(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by wiloy2k8(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
CastedAyo:

So, a beautiful Nigerian lady with the name @SimplyRisque has taken to her twitter TL to tells some men who have the mindset of not spending money on their girlfriend money be prepared to share her with a guy who is willing to do so.

According to her, the honeypot is for the highest bidder

Read her tweet below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/if-you-cant-give-your-girlfriend-money-be-prepared-to-share-her-with-a-guy-lady.html

Baby Come let me turn you to money
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Hmm this is the issue am having with my gf now will I say ex, cos she likes money too much and so much . Though I love her genuinely but I just can't cope anymore.
And failure to meet up her demands could leads to so many issues. The choice is yours, if you can't cope with her money driven system which could be at your own detriment, why not let her be .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

And failure to meet up her demands could leads to so many issues. The choice is yours, if you can't cope with her money driven system which could be at your own detriment, why not let her be .
Exactly am just trying to let her go, though it difficult but I must try cos the thing is getting out of hands.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by softprick: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
na share all men dey share before na,wetin make this one news?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by skallion7(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
I know her, she is a feminist
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by khalids: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
it appears some people are confusing love with prostitution....

“Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offence. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over another’s sins, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is not limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of them all is love.” (1 Corinthians 13)
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Exactly am just trying to let her go, though it difficult but I must try cos the thing is getting out of hands.
Odikwa serious. Your happiness first my brother Like I said earlier, the choice is yours.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Odikwa serious. Your happiness first my brother Like I said earlier, the choice is yours.
Yeah thanks dear . At least have curtail my spending on her no more money and she's no longer ready to see me so I guess am okay like that at least she wanted to milk me out of 20k just last week, when she wasn't able to see my for Both Xmas period and Val. But I have learnt my lessons from her. No dime would be given to her anymore till she change.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by gfelo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
whn u see a prostitute post u wil knw
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by adetes: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yea

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by ikemesit4477: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
CastedAyo:

So, a beautiful Nigerian lady with the name @SimplyRisque has taken to her twitter TL to tells some men who have the mindset of not spending money on their girlfriend money be prepared to share her with a guy who is willing to do so.

According to her, the honeypot is for the highest bidder

Read her tweet below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/if-you-cant-give-your-girlfriend-money-be-prepared-to-share-her-with-a-guy-lady.html

even if you are giving her money you will still be sharing her with another guy, so what's the difference!

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Acidosis(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
wiloy2k8:

Baby Come let me turn you to money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yeah thanks dear . At least have curtail my spending on her no more money and she's no longer ready to see me so I guess am okay like that at least she wanted to milk me out of 20k just last week, when she wasn't able to see my for Both Xmas period and Val. But I have learnt my lessons from her. No dime would be given to her anymore till she change.
Lol. Some are not just considerate at all under this buhari's weather.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Davryme(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have got to the point, experienced and learnt my lesson that no matter the money you give to a woman, trying your best to meet her needs/wants.
It never guarantees if she will never cheat nor leave you....What will be will be.
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Davryme:
I have got to the point, experienced and learnt my lesson that no matter the money you give to a woman, trying your best to meet her needs/wants.
It never guarantees if she will never cheat nor leave you....What will be will be.
If you know you know.

Wisdom can not kill you o.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Charly68: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
First class Olosho ..nonsense
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Some are not just considerate at all under this buhari's weather.
Oh come she has yahoo guys and rich men drooling after her not forgetting guys from abroad too, so like I said before all what she got is her pretty face other than that she's a woman who don't have anything else to add to a man. Or make a man feel loved. But she would want to drain the man financially.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
So because he doesn't give you money means you should share yourself just to get money

wait o
what's the difference between you and ashawo?
some ladies with fish Brain
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by thunderbabs: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Like you typed, it's a relationship, not a job for money.

A lady that requests money for sex, what should she be called?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.