Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (34834 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
princeking2:
Noted!
But right now, we are interested in a wife not a girlfriend.
Next customer please!

mature men have no time for girlfriends instead wife material so any lady that behaves that way is OHO (On her own)

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Ayobami93(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Davryme:
I have got to the point, experienced and learnt my lesson that no matter the money you give to a woman, trying your best to meet her needs/wants.
It never guarantees if she will never cheat nor leave you....What will be will be.
If you know you know.

I swear bro, you hit the nail on the head.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Imapearl:
So because he doesn't give you money means you should share yourself just to get money

wait o
what's the difference between you and ashawo?
some ladies with fish Brain

Looking at u....Your thing go sweet ohh lol, but note we will bleep ourselves on a mutual agreement.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by richiepolymer(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chai. And this is someone's daughter? I feel for her Father.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
mgtow:

She stopped sleeping with you cos she's sleeping with someone else now. You can take this statement to the bank and cash it. As for me I have given up on them. They are all useless. I only spend for myself and my family. Bought new clothes, a car, upgraded my skills and increased my streams of income. I know it's hard but just bury your heart for one side and take these demons at face value before they wreck you cos that's what they are - demons. If you do mistake come my side cos you're feeling the boy's package and swag, I go just chop you and discard you. Fvck you and your fake love. Guy you just said it all , she blocked me from her social medias apart from whatsapp she said I do go through her walls too much as if maybe we are dating secretly. Now to the makeup stuff I payed 80k for her which her Ex boyfriend refused to pay for her, and several other things I did for her you know. She told me that once she finished learning the makeup at least she won't be demanding from me too much so I bought into the idea and agreed, but trust me she's not using the makeup for anything rather she's using it to makeup herself, and each time I ask her she would say her things are not yet complete to start making people up for her to be earning money. That is the reason she's asking me for 20k again but I refused to give it to her. Well for me I am leaving her bro. After my NYSC now it gonna either be real white woman for me or a foreign woman am done with Nigerian women, sorry to the ladies in the house , but some Nigeria girls are so useless they don't even know who tru loves them and who don't. Thanks bro for your kind advice.

That money you gave her to learn make up, is she now using the make up skills to make an income for herself? I am very sure that the answer is NO which means that you just wasted your money. Please learn from this I beg you, it's gonna be hard so i'd suggest you delete her number, messages, pictures and unfriend her on all social media platforms. I give you two months maximum and you would have forgotten all about the witch. Guy don't dull yourself o, 2018 is trickling away already. Put your ears to the ground and look out for opportunities to keep growing and improving yourself and you will find that you are even beginning to attract better quality women.

As for my and my house, 2018 is my year of ELEVATION!
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

You welcome. All the best. I believe you will find the right one that will suit you.
Hope so but it team white women for me now or anything foreign, sorry to say this, some Nigeria girls are so useless.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Call her wateva u like she is right.stingy men .at d end of it even if u lick dia boxers dey wil still liv u for anoda girl
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Hope so but it team white women for me now or anything foreign, sorry to say this, some Nigeria girls are so useless.
Lol. Common, that's hasty generalisation Don't conclude like that. We still have good ones. Do you base in France or Nigeria cause white ones are not better off either.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Common, that's hasty generalisation Don't conclude like that. We still have good ones. Do you base in France or Nigeria cause white ones are not better off either.
Trust me a white woman would not even want you to spend too much in the relationship all she want is love, care and affection but never cheat on her. Some of them tends to even split the bills 50-50 no love lost. But 99%of Nigerian women mehn trust me they are just too stingy and yet see a nice guy who's responsible and spends on them without complaining, they would still take the guy for granted. I mean are some Nigerian girls cursed with cheating spirit and insincerity?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Trust me a white woman would not even want you to spend too much in the relationship all she want is love, care and affection but never cheat on her. Some of them tends to even split the bills 50-50 no love lost. But 99%of Nigerian women mehn trust me they are just too stingy and yet see a nice guy who's responsible and spends on them without complaining, they would still take the guy for granted. I mean are some Nigerian girls cursed with cheating spirit and insincerity?
Lol. odikwa serious. Since you know them in and out, please proceed with your decision but naija girls ain't that bad. Just that some are Obsess with money and comfort .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. odikwa serious. Since you know them in and out, please proceed with your decision but naija girls ain't that bad. Just that some are Obsess with money and comfort .
Yes some are so obsess with money, and this has made most Nigerian guys to just come back home use them and dump them. When you get to Europe you would see how Nigerian guys would be boasting when they get home these are the number of girls waiting for them, so the girls are useless so they just want to catch fun with them and leave them cos the like money too much .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yes some are so obsess with money, and this has made most Nigerian guys to just come back home use them and dump them. When you get to Europe you would see how Nigerian guys would be boasting when they get home these are the number of girls waiting for them, so the girls are useless so they just want to catch fun with them and leave them cos the like money too much .
Hmmm..I'm speechless. Too deep
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by taurusdude0(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so true.
No woman should give her kitty out for free.
Because that's the oil well nature has given them...

Just like in the parable of the talents, on the last day; every woman will account for how much she made with hers.
Woe betide you, if yours couldn't generate income.

Money remains the best aphrodisiac, if he can't give you money, you have no right to be hörny for him.

Will you keep quiet
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Hmmm..I'm speechless. Too deep
Yes dear it true, I mean some of the Nigerian girls aren't helping matters atal
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by tk4rd: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Then, there is no need "sharing" the p*ssy.
Leave the guy already and go for the money-guy.
Why coming back to him again.??

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yes dear it true, I mean some of the Nigerian girls aren't helping matters atal
Lol. May be the ones you've come across cause not all. I guess you are now team foreign bah
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. May be the ones you've come across cause not all. I guess you are now team foreign bah
Not totally giving up on Nigerian girls now though but I just have to be careful of the ones I meet cos they would make me to doubt them anytime they tell me I love you. Understand
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Not totally giving up on Nigerian girls now though but I just have to be careful of the ones I meet cos they would make me to doubt them anytime they tell me I love you. Understand
I understand you quite well. There's every tendencies for you to be skeptical towards them cause of what you've experienced . Just make sure you study anybody you which to go along with before you engage her into any thing meaningful.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

I understand you quite well. There's every tendencies for you to be skeptical towards them cause of what you've experienced . Just make sure you study anybody you which to go along with before you engage her into any thing meaningful.
Sure I will dear. Maybe I fall in love too easily with everything in me.this is one of my weakness too.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Sure I will dear. Maybe I fall in love too easily with everything in me.this is one of my weakness too.
Lol. Then learn to deal with it and don't allow emotions to becloud the reality.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by newslifeop: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Then learn to deal with it and don't allow emotions to becloud the reality.
This is really difficult dear it just an inborn thing inside of me, sometimes I could even give what I have unknowingly and not realizing that I would need that thing later. For me am the one man one woman type of a guy. I don't believe in cheating or double dating you know. Maybe that's why when I fall in love I just do it � with everything in me and trusting her to do same too, but unfortunately I end up being hurt and on the losing side.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by mikejj(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Evablizin:
Abeg who be this one?

If you share your body with guys that gives you money,at the end nah your body go hear em. Lazy girls everywhere.

Well,Majeed said it all.
korect mama..con collect your zobo later

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Evablizin(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
mikejj:
korect mama..con collect your zobo later
grin
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
This is really difficult dear it just an inborn thing inside of me, sometimes I could even give what I have unknowingly and not realizing that I would need that thing later. For me am the one man one woman type of a guy. I don't believe in cheating or double dating you know. Maybe that's why when I fall in love I just do it � with everything in me and trusting her to do same too, but unfortunately I end up being hurt and on the losing side.
Hmmmm... I don't see anything bad in your first four lines, but you have to do things in moderation. I guess you are still meeting the wrong ones and With time things will work out fine .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

Hmmmm... I don't see anything bad in your first four lines, but you have to do things in moderation. I guess you are still meeting the wrong ones and With time things will work out fine .
Yes sure I hope so too very soon.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

Yes sure I hope so too very soon. Will u drop ur digits ?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yes sure I hope so too very soon. Will u drop ur digits ?
I would have loved to but not active on any of the social media platforms. Strictly nairaland ..All the best bro... Your happiness first before any other thing. Shalom
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

I would have loved to but not active on any of the social media platforms. Strictly nairaland ..All the best bro... Your happiness first before any other thing. Shalom
Oh alright dear and you too Gracias.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=65291874][/quote]

Narration of painment. Chai sorrry! Bae sabi your pin code... All I am trying to say is you don't try to buy a woman's love, u earn it.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2018
ndy87:

Narration of painment. Chai sorrry! Bae sabi your pin code... All I am trying to say is you don't try to buy a woman's love, u earn it.
. Sorry dear, you buy almost all Nigerian women's love, you don't earn Nigerian women's love okay. Copied.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Sorry dear, you buy almost all Nigerian women's love, you don't earn Nigerian women's love okay. Copied.

Try this ma bro and u will be glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / I Beat My Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.