Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (34860 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
ndy87:

Try this ma bro and u will be glad you did.
Hahaha try what buying the love or loving for real bro?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Hahaha try what buying the love or loving for real bro?

Allow a lady love you naturally. I believe you saw some signs but u shoved it aside like they didn't matter.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
ndy87:

Allow a lady love you naturally. I believe you saw some signs but u shoved it aside like they didn't matter.
Yes I did, but I loved her too much so I didn't even think that she would change , and I am not that kinda who cheats you know. So she got to know all these things and used them against me. Hope you understand ?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yes I did, but I loved her too much so I didn't even think that she would change , and I am not that kinda who cheats you know. So she got to know all these things and used them against me. Hope you understand ?

Maybe u dated a slay queen. If a lady doesn't want a future with u my bro u will know cos it wont hide, some things she will not do no matter what you do.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Maybe u dated a slay queen. If a lady doesn't want a future with u my bro u will know cos it wont hide, some things she will not do no matter what you do.
She's not a slay Queen though, but her eyes are just so opened, and she's got no remorse or respect. Her Ex accused her of same thing that she doesn't have character she told me that.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
She's not a slay Queen though, but her eyes are just so opened, and she's got no remorse or respect. Her Ex accused her of same thing that she doesn't have character she told me that.

Bro never wave away warning signals.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Bro never wave away warning signals.
Sure dear I am matured enough now to know who and what I want, she's begging me now to take her back , but I guess it because she needs a favor from me, can you imagine.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Sure dear I am matured enough now to know who and what I want, she's begging me now to take her back , but I guess it because she needs a favor from me, can you imagine.

Wear your canvass and run faster than usain bolt. This return will be deadly and bloody.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Wear your canvass and run faster than usain bolt. This return will be deadly and bloody.
Haha sure I have worn the canvass already and am taking off now hahaha
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Haha sure I have worn the canvass already and am taking off now hahaha

I am guilty of this o. I pretended like this last year got wat I wanted and ran off. Wen we wanna bite we bite deeeeeep.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Was it not on here in joro blog that some guy was crying that he places his girlfriend on 150k monthly allowance with a flat as her accommodation of which he payed her rent but she was still cheating on him and later dumped himcheesy. Woman wey wan cheat on will cheat on u and no amount of money in this world that u spend on her will guarantee her faithfulnesscheesy.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
lol the funny thing is that sometimes the ladies we tag as slayqueens in some cases have better character than those bible clutching ladies on long white skirts and headties cheesy. I am talking frm experience brother. Some of the ladies we unjustly tag as slayqueens cos they on jeans and T shirts in most cases are submissive and respectful while the bible clutching ones tend to nag,they will be bringing issues of Daddy G.O said i should do this and bla.bro sometimes u go even tire.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
lol the funny thing is that sometimes the ladies we tag as slayqueens in some cases have better character than those bible clutching ladies on long white skirts and headties cheesy. I am talking frm experience brother. Some of the ladies we unjustly tag as slayqueens cos they on jeans and T shirts in most cases are submissive and respectful while the bible clutching ones tend to nag,they will be bringing issues of Daddy G.O said i should do this and bla.bro sometimes u go even tire.
. Hahaha yes o my brother , she decided not to be intimate with me anymore but wants me to be giving her money . Can you imagine
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

I am guilty of this o. I pretended like this last year got wat I wanted and ran off. Wen we wanna bite we bite deeeeeep.
. But you have to stop it now oo cos it bad, I keep saying if you don't like or fancy someone then don't take anything from that person. Maybe it ma kinda person though.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. But you have to stop it now oo cos it bad, I keep saying if you don't like or fancy someone then don't take anything from that person. Maybe it ma kinda person though.

I just paidback an insecured man in his own coin. >sad
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

I just paidback an insecured man in his own coin. >sad
. Haha by insecured you mean he was always suspecting you right ?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Hahaha yes o my brother , she decided not to be intimate with me anymore but wants me to be giving her money . Can you imagine
well most times ladies that multiple date may prefer giving it only to the guy they fancy while they close up their legs to their other sideboyfriends .they do this in order not to feel sexually lose but then they can be collecting money and expensive gifts from their sideboyfriends shacheesy. All na racket and only the experienced chicks know how to play the game rightcheesy.its just for u as a guy to be smarter and beat them to their gamecheesy.iyam not saying this is what is happening in ur case oooo but most times u can't over rule thischeesy. U just have to be smart and cunning when dealing with a sharp babecheesy.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
well most times ladies that multiple date may prefer giving it only to the guy they fancy while they close up their legs to their other sideboyfriends .they do this in order not to feel sexually lose but then they can be collecting money and expensive gifts from their sideboyfriends shacheesy. All na racket and only the experienced chicks know how to play the game rightcheesy.its just for u as a guy to be smarter and beat them to their gamecheesy.iyam not saying this is what is happening in ur case oooo but most times u can't over rule thischeesy. U just have to be smart and cunning when dealing with a sharp babecheesy.
Trust me bro if I would help her financially it gonna be outta my true love for her, but I will not cos I have done it several times. But no sign of appreciation from her .

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Haha by insecured you mean he was always suspecting you right ?

Chai. Twas bad....
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Chai. Twas bad....
Oya you say the truth now was his suspecting right. I mean were u really doing the stuffs he was suspecting you for hahaha
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Oya you say the truth now was his suspecting right. I mean were u really doing the stuffs he was suspecting you for hahaha

Wasn't right at all.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Wasn't right at all.
. Haha okay dear. This is good are u the one on ur dp�
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Haha okay dear. This is good are u the one on ur dp�

I am �
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

I am �

You in Enugu?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=65396651][/quote]

Yes
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
ndy87:

Yes
Can I call ya,?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Can I call ya,?

grin
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
ndy87:

grin
okay 07062364127 feel free
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Ahmiee(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
stop telling him that trash. the girl fell out of love with him. probably there's something he's not doing right. maybe he demands for sex a lot. and she feels cheated, and your nigga will be using love to deceive that poor girl. who love help
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Ahmiee:
stop telling him that trash. the girl fell out of love with him. probably there's something he's not doing right. maybe he demands for sex a lot. and she feels cheated, and your nigga will be using love to deceive that poor girl. who love help
i am not telling him trash but telling him what happens all the time, there are instances where ten men might be dying to have one particular girl and she might not be feeling anything for them. They could be sending her money or expensive gifts to get her attention and if she's the well brought up type she might reject but if she's the street wise one she would play along and kid them dat she has a thing for them while she's eating all their money. This is why some of u ladies tag such men as maga,mugu or Daddy ATM on your phonescheesy. Such a girl would have a guy she really loves and be giving it to him for free while d rest of d men begging her,spending on her,she ain't opening her legs for them cos she don't want to feel like a hoe sleeping with them but she can be eating their money. Its all a game and only a man that's cunning and sensible can beat such ladies at their gamecheesy. Even u urself i am very sure there are men dying to date u but u not attracted to them..some might be wooing u with gifts...i lie?
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Ahmiee(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
i am not telling him trash but telling him what happens all the time, there are instances where ten men might be dying to have one particular girl and she might not be feeling anything for them. They could be sending her money or expensive gifts to get her attention and if she's the well brought up type she might reject but if she's the street wise one she would play along and kid them dat she has a thing for them while she's eating all their money. This is why some of u ladies tag such men as maga,mugu or Daddy ATM on your phonescheesy. Such a girl would have a guy she really loves and be giving it to him for free while d rest of d men begging her,spending on her,she ain't opening her legs for them cos she don't want to feel like a hoe sleeping with them but she can be eating their money. Its all a game and only a man that's cunning and sensible can beat such ladies at their gamecheesy. Even u urself i am very sure there are men dying to date u but u not attracted to them..some might be wooing u with gifts...i lie?
this one is just story.let me tell you what you don't understand about girls . when a girl loves you she won't deny you sex. just pray she doesn't get over you fast. especially when you don't take care of her need. cuss there some guys who won't do shii for they girlfriend probably cuss she's not gotten comfortable for her to ask. buh as a guy u should take care of your gf even when she doesn't ask u for it why?? when she sees what her friends bfs are doing for they gf definitely she would feel somehow. once in a while surprise her, do things the way it were when u first met her trust me she won't look outside. buh most naija guys exclude that and pay much attention to the sexual aspect. u think cuss u fvk her good she won't leave. to hell with u and ur D. OP said they have been intimate meaning there's something he's not doing right. for her to stop having sex with him definitely the relationship was based on sex and the dude said he won't care for her needs since shes not getting down with him. the only way u can ascertain if there's anything ur benefiting from the relationship is if she also lend a helping hand too when u have problems too. if not then forget it. and op if u claim u love her why not help her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / I Beat My Girl Today / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.