Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76829 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I've been saying this for the longest. They don't know what they want

I think we do.
We may just be trying to be humble you know wink
Shebi humility pays.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
I didn't tell you I deserve one either. Did I? But it stands still, maybe you don't deserve one. Or maybe no good guy should be unlucky to start one with you grin

Misery surely loves company. So you want nobody to want me because nobody wants YOU?

You're right about one thing though, "good" won't suffice. It's too...as you guys call it...too local grin He should be EXTRAORDINARY. I don't do your garden variety personality types. You need that extra...

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

Most of you niggas are so classless and shameless. Look how that old wrinkle face woman have been messing with your brain... after ignoring your previous mail with silly excuse of being busy, you still here begging to send another mail. Wtf is wrong with you guys?
y are u monitoring my conversation with her? If she is an "old wrinkled face woman" as u say, y are u so angry about it?do u have a history with her? Did u try getting close 2 her and she snubbed u?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

Most of you niggas are so classless and shameless. Look how that old wrinkle face woman have been messing with your brain... after ignoring your previous mail with silly excuse of being busy, you still here begging to send another mail. Wtf is wrong with you guys?
Lmaooooo!!!
U sef see am?
I get if ur friends n u dey tease one another but una no even be paddy n u dey beg for mail acceptance?? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Misery surely loves company. So you want nobody to want me because nobody wants YOU?

You're right about one thing though, "good" won't suffice. It's too...as you guys call it...too local grin He should be EXTRAORDINARY. I don't do your garden variety personality types. You need that extra...

*Sighs*
U sound like one Xhosa geh I used to know!!!

I will soon find out who u truly are dou!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

She's not almost in love.
She's definitely in love.
She doesn't need to make him feel indebted.
That's what love does.

Excessive gift buying is a subtle sign of obsession, manipulation & control.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I've been saying this for the longest. They don't know what they want
Shatap n Goan sit-down jor!!!
The most confused creatures known in existence..are women...
I mean....how can u say no n mean yes..then u expect me to know ur mind n act accordingly shocked
I be WINCH shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

*Sighs*
U sound like one Xhosa geh I used to know!!!

I will soon find out who u truly are dou!!!

grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Excessive gift buying is a subtle sign of obsession, manipulation & control.
Really
Why don't u try it on me? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Really
Why don't u try it on me? undecided

I'm not obsessed with you undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerian men always talking about how they need girls that will spend on them but they will leave independent women and go for slay mamas cos of their worthless ego and insecurities, a Nigerian man will rather date a girl that asks for transport fares than one that owns a car, yet they want to complain, get your priorities right.
Lmaoooo...
This is better directed at d ladies hommie...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not obsessed with you undecided
God forbid!!!!
Excessive gift buying is just that... nothing more or less!! undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
The love dey shack am now. Tomorrow, if they break up now, she go forget am inside shower

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

d way u take my matter with MhizAJ so personal as if na u keep d girl somewhere make nobody go near am. All I can I c from ur post is just someone who is pained by something that has nothing 2do with me. If u have a history or issues with MhizAJ, pls settle them. I don't c how my interaction with her should b a stumbling block 2u and cause u so much pain
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
U sef see am?
I get if ur friends n u dey tease one another but una no even be paddy n u dey beg for mail acceptance?? undecided
Braaa it's so disgusting. I hate seeing such people around me
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
bros u never still talk, y this matter de pain u like this?is she ur babe?did she dump u or something?this is a serious matter
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Slaye: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

You are just confused or maybe just an hypocrite, only you will insult men that they are animals and not worth doing anything for, only you will post that you can do so much more. No direction undecided

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
I can tease Sha but outright begging for mail acceptance from a woman I go just kuku kill myself!!!
But I'm not judging d guy too much..he might really like her
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

God forbid!!!!
Excessive gift buying is just that... nothing more or less!! undecided

I'm obviously more analytical than you grin

Here's proof of what I just said.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Extraordinary? When you can't even handle good? You make me laugh. Break out of your shell madam and accept the fact you don't deserve long lasting one.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
bros u never still talk, y this matter de pain u like this?is she ur babe?did she dump u or something?this is a serious matter
None of the above. She's too old, and below the belt. I wouldn't even take her for free
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm obviously more analytical than you grin

Here's proof of what I just said.
Lmaoooo!!!
I'm alien babe..these yeye rules don't apply to me!!!
She gave?? Fine..she is caring or whatever...doesn't mean she has a hold over me...not now or ever....no girl uses that poocraft on me...cuz it never works!! Dat manipulative stuff is so last century!!!! It's d pheromones that are in Vogue now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by menix(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

As in buy torn boxers bah
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

I can tease Sha but outright begging for mail acceptance from a woman I go just kuku kill myself!!!
But I'm not judging d guy too much..he might really like her
Dude's got no game. He needs to beg. Funny thing is, girls don't go with such weak dudes. She's only gonna lock him up in the friendzone. Maybe that's where he belongs actually
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Dude's got no game. He needs to beg. Funny thing is, girls don't go with such weak dudes. She's only gonna lock him up in the friendzone. Maybe that's where he belongs actually

Good/nice guys carry last for most, if not all women....
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Extraordinary? When you can't even handle good? You make me laugh. Break out of your shell madam and accept the fact you don't deserve long lasting one.

I can't handle good? No, I don't want good. Good is an adjective you'd for a sandwich grin I want extraordinary!
Accept what fact? From whom? You're not my creator so I ain't gonna take anything you say as a prophesy or gospel truth.

My extraordinary soulmate is out there waiting kiss

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
None of the above. She's too old, and below the belt. I wouldn't even take her for free
how old is she and how old are u 4u 2 complain that she is too old?do u no her age?am I complaining that she is too old?is it because of her age u decided 2b so insultive? U can't b as insultive as u were just because of age. Ur outpouring of emotion couldn't have been triggered by just age. It doesn't add up.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!
I'm alien babe..these yeye rules don't apply to me!!!
She gave?? Fine..she is caring or whatever...doesn't mean she has a hold over me...not now or ever....no girl uses that poocraft on me...cuz it never works!! Dat manipulative stuff is so last century!!!! It's d pheromones that are in Vogue now!!!

If you say so smiley
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Last year I bought Lexus 350 for my baby
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
but y are u so bothered and pained about my interaction with this lady and what she will do with me?if u have "game", y don't u try. Its still a free world
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Silumi(f): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:

The boldened confirms you have never been in true love (which is rare by the way).

In this state, you tend to do whatever you can to make that person happy.

Yeah yeah that true love ish... she is 18 though lol.he leaves,she wakes up and receive sense to watch her investment later on.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
look at d way u are gossiping as if u are a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.