Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34755 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by kenic(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:

Not credible in the sense of earning the position or deserving it, I mean powerful enough to wrestle power away from him.

This administration can be voted out Just the way the previous administration was voted out...if they truly believe voting him out is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by gurunlocker: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Preparation for election..... I guess Fulani herdsmen will be an exception to this directive.

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Osashalom: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2018
They want to disarm Nigerians and then unleash the fulani jihadist on them
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Tex42(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Is it just me... Just feel there is something sinister about this police directive.

Just hope Nigerians will not heed this directive, especially those in benue state, watch out for the herdsmen from Libya.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m confident in my choices.

I’ve alrea put in my street fights while you were still eggs inside some woman.

Lame excuses of a coward.

Silence would have been golden in these instances.

Who is talking about street fight here

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by MrMystrO(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2018
kenic:

This administration can be voted out Just the way the previous administration was voted out...if they truly believe voting him out is a task that must be done.

The idea that Nigerians have the power to vote out our leaders is a strongly fallacious one. Nigerian Democracy isn't that strong just yet. Only the Elites have control of who Rules and who doesn't... Don't be deceived. That's all i can say.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Why withdraw legally acquired firearms?Shouldn't there be a kind if protocol guiding these spontaneous decisions? On what ground are they rendering people defenceless and at the mercy of criminals? I don't just get this undecided
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Lame excuses of a coward.

Silence would have been golden in these instances.

Who is talking about street fight here

Thousand of you can never keep someone like me quiet.

You simply lack what it takes grin

Instead of facing your oppressors, you’re here forming eRambo wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thousand of you can never keep someone like me quiet.

You simply lack what it takes grin

Continue showing your cowardice/sissyness to the world.

At least, most people will understand you are just a bad case and won't use your attitude to judge all of us.

That's why I quoted you
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by kenic(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:

The idea that Nigerians have the power to vote out our leaders is a strongly fallacious one. Nigerian Democracy isn't that strong just yet. Only the Elites have control of who Rules and who doesn't... Don't be deceived. That's all i can say.

This is one of our many problems as Nigerians by believing the elites will have to decide the direction the country should go...see how far it has brought us.... How long will the elites call the shot if we don't act now? I get ur point though but something has to be done.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Continue showing your cowardice/sissyness to the world.

At least, most people will understand you are just a bad case and won't use your attitude to judge all of us.

That's why I quoted you

And they in turn will see you for what you really are, an obtuse troglodyte that shouldn’t be allowed in public wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by TEYA: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIZOORIA IS A JUNGLE, EVEN THE POLICE MEN ARE DAFTS, YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM
If it is a zoo why are you complaining. Just accept it the way it is. Remember also, being a citizen, you are one of the inhabitants of the zoo - one of the apes in the zoo if you like. So just continue eating your banana and jumping from tree to tree.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by olaeffect(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
I am just speechless.
As an IGP why in the world will I withdraw licenced firearms when I know I am undermanned and poorly equipped?
This is even the best time to issue more licened firearms but with very good training for the applicants. If we can't go the way of state policing because of poor state funding, we should go the way of community policing which is free and voluntary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And they in turn will see you for what you really are, an obtuse troglodyte that shouldn’t be allowed in public wink

Clap for yourself...Mr Forex Speculator forming Wole Soyinka... grin

Coward!

3 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by mp3ree: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Something terrible is about to go down.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2018
NPF should go and die at Sambisa Forest

This my two licence guns, i can't return it

For that; i will be firing two bullets tonight, its over a month now, have not fire it.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Clap for yourself...Mr Forex Speculator forming Wole Soyinka... grin

Coward!

I’m not surprised that I don’t know what you’re talking about.

You should get your prescription refilled grin

Cretin!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Swissdist:
NIGERIANS took to Twitter to express displeasure as the Nigerian Police orders return of all licensed firearms to the police. Leaving the country men with no alternative of self defense.
Read comments below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/968022591582756864
If you love your life,dont give out your licensed firearms to the police.The federal government have failed in their duties in protecting citizens,our lives is now in our hands no thanks to the leaders of yesterday that have refused to retire..
I am tired of the level of non-challance displayed by the leaders of this country.Accumulating a debt of 11trillion....i have given up on Nigeria.i have to start securing my children's future.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
olaeffect:
I am just speechless.
As an IGP why in the world will I withdraw licenced firearms when I know I am undermanned and poorly equipped?
This is even the best time to issue more licened firearms but with very good training for the applicants. If we can't go the way of state policing because of poor state funding, we should go the way of community policing which is free and voluntary.

Fact!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by phreakabit(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You write like an uneducated slowpoke.

A dunce that has never held a B.B. gun in his hand in life is going to lecture me on firearms grin

Oh shut up you demented inbreed donkey, your intellectual deficiency is starting to show.
If you want to be among your Kalahari bushmen tribesmen so bad, maybe you should go back to your village and stop posting pictures of bows and arrows everywhere. Fucking dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m not surprised that I don’t know what you’re talking about.

You should get your prescription refilled grin

Cretin!

Hahahaha

The Naira will NEVER hit 400 again.

But you will remain a useless coward if you don't take steps to come off it.

Online cowardice is a disaster. You are an ambassador.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Hahahaha

The Naira will NEVER hit 400 again.

But you will remain a useless coward if you don't take steps to come off it.

Online cowardice is a disaster. You are an ambassador.

Why should I care about the value of Naira, is it putting money on my table?

Idiocy is a disease, and you’re a carrier cool
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2018
phreakabit:

Oh shut up you demented inbreed donkey, your intellectual deficiency is starting to show.
If you want to be among your Kalahari bushmen tribesmen so bad, maybe you should go back to your village and stop posting pictures of bows and arrows everywhere. Fucking dimwit.

Let me post one more for you.

Maybe it’ll finally get you to jump off the ledge grin

They’re talking about animals with horns and snails dey show.

Pessin wey never see food eat, talk less own gun, dey form aggrieved gun owner cheesy

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by donifez(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

They want legal firearms returned. So that only herdsmen and criminals will have guns. No more self-defence. Political assassinations will become easy as election get close
This country has failed woefully.

How many people who mean to do evil with their guns go and register them and obtain licence? shocked shocked

Don't mind them. Bunch of Judas.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by judgedredd22(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2018
adadike281:
I trust my Igbo people. we are not fools so we won't. just negodu aboki police igp wan use Igbo man head.

my one and only ada, hapú ndi okoko na amaró how far! make dem come collect am for house! grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by phreakabit(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Let me post one more for you.

Maybe it’ll finally get you to jump off the ledge grin

They’re talking about animals with horns and snails dey show.

Pessin wey never see food eat, talk less own gun, dey form aggrieved gun owner cheesy

Lmao, I'd be silly to argue opulence with a poverty stricken individual like yourself.
Continue embarrassing yourself with talks about bows and arrows.
Hunger and dehydration has certainly set your brain in retrograde.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Why should I care about the value of Naira, is it putting money on my table?

Idiocy is a disease, and you’re a carrier cool

So says a pained sissy coward pessimistic to the core about the CBN's intervention at the time.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

So says a pained sissy coward pessimistic to the core about the CBN's intervention at the time.

Pained? You’re the pansy that quoted me first. You’re a worthless and unknown specimen.

You’re beneath me and will always be. Go and find more relevance in your life by searching old threads grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
phreakabit:

Lmao, I'd be silly to argue opulence with a poverty stricken individual like yourself.
Continue embarrassing yourself with talks about bows and arrows.
Hunger and dehydration has certainly set your brain in retrograde.

That one didn’t do it?

How about this one then? grin

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by yemi15(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Swissdist:
NIGERIANS took to Twitter to express displeasure as the Nigerian Police orders return of all licensed firearms to the police. Leaving the country men with no alternative of self defense.
Read comments below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/968022591582756864

If one has a license for a gun, why will that person be told to return it back when the person has done no wrong?

Na real wa for this country o

Their order no even get support from our constitution smh
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by femo86(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
overall90:
I think this government is cooking something.

Abeg, I dey supply Salt and Pepper......I can supply the government if they need salt n pepper oo

Link me up
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by yemi15(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:

Foolish post

In Nigeria, the agents of destruction are not usually trained badge carrying militia. Benue people wish they had more guns to face the herdsmen

Our police are not even trained enough to use them. Licenced gun owners are usually more educated and affluent than the average policeman so please keep your pro gun control sh:t to yourself

Really, foolish post, gun control only works in a society where nobody is above the law, not the current lawless shithole of a country that you are advocating this your "solution" for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.