Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21774 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:

Sounds like Buhari's voice! Are u a dictator? ..oya use a civilized voice...u know that indomie voice na lol

grin grin

I don't know what to eat this night,sad you?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

grin grin

I don't know what to eat this night,sad you?
I sent snake to collect meat from my mums pot
U? Send that monkey close to ur area na

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:

I sent snake to collect meat from my mums pot
U? Send that monkey close to ur area na

Mtschew...witches everywhere. Smh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

I'm going to get married to a tall, slim, slightly curvy black woman with nice facial features and chocolate skin that would give me fine boys like their father and pretty ebony goddesses like their mother. My wife's going to be from the rare 0.01% of attractive black women. I don't hate black skin. And I don't hate Nigerian women. I am just stating the simple fact that majority of you black women are not very attractive.

Ok na
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Mtschew...witches everywhere. Smh
Wizard spotted!
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:

Wizard spotted!

Smh. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Durhleepee(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Funny
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Luckygurl(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:
If there is any thing Black women should be thankful for it's the invention of relaxers and hair materials, because without this, there wouldn't be any difference between them and men. It seems God was angry the day he created black women. grin

Place a black woman who hasn't used an external product on her hair since she was born and compare her with any woman from say Europe or the middle east who hasn't also used any product on her hair. It would be like a juxtaposition between a woman and a man with breasts.

Are you for real??

When you mean external products, what exactly do you have in mind?

This Post is laced with all shades of ignorance regarding our kinky natural hair. In this era where there's a whole lot of awareness on the diversity of the average 4b/4c texture hair, the right way to take care of it, basic hair care regime and all, you don't wanna be caught saying stuffs like you just wrote.

You really don't want me to go digging up pictures to butress my point.
Gone are those days when relaxers, texturisers are the way to go. Right now we know the value of what we have and take care of it to our last breath.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bro...why don't you post your mom's pic?...or you are putting your mom too in the same category? You're the type of person that will distant yourself from your relatives all because of the colour of their skin. But then again....for you to be hating on Black women this much makes me suspect you. There is no other women on planet earth more naturally beautiful than Black women.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Luckygurl:

Are you for real??

This Post is laced with all shades of ignorance regarding our kinky natural hair. In this era where there's a whole lot of awareness on the diversity of the average 4b/4c texture hair, the right way to take care of it and flaunt it.

Gone are those days where relaxers, texturisers are the way to go. Right now we know the value of what we have and take care of it to our last breath

Yimu.

Better speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
she deactivated foreal?after all that showing off?personally I don't take faceless girls on this forum serious because if they're actually pretty they will flaunt it...thought they said they didn't care about what men thought of them ?and don't seek our validation,for someone who empowers others shouldn't she lead by example and be stouthearted for the feeble minded women she represents?what an irony,these girls are just weak but they must accept the truth and bro you're right there are other qualities than aesthetic beauty we know African women are on the lower spectrum of beauty but I believe they can bring many other things to the table.

i think nigeria is suffering because the minds of the men are weak,i have come to notice that many males are weak minded and dull.girls are way smarter than most young guys these days sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

I'm going to get married to a tall, slim, slightly curvy black woman with nice facial features and chocolate skin that would give me fine boys like their father and pretty ebony goddesses like their mother. My wife's going to be from the rare 0.01% of attractive black women. I don't hate black skin. And I don't hate Nigerian women. I am just stating the simple fact that majority of you black women are not very attractive.

Continue!! I know who you are but continue.Its good to know you can type straight and simple English though cheesy

For the emboldened, you are a fool! A big fat fool!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
naija1stpikin:
I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Pearl05(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Just shut up , get clay and mould women the way you like them starting from your household.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Mandrake007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

i think nigeria is suffering because the minds of the men are weak,i have come to notice that many males are weak minded and dull.girls are way smarter than most young guys these days sha
elaborate
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Joe88(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
I wish I wouldn't comment but I can't help it. Just a quick question for the OP. Did she (the OP of the original post you are reacting to) ever say that black women are the most beautiful and attractive on earth?. If she said so, then, that's unfortunate. If she didn't say so, then your post is as useless as the Nigerian government. And as for her deleting her Nairaland account, you must be aware that not everybody has the power to handle certain jabs especially on a faceless forum like Nairaland where people feel they can say whatever they like which is usually devoid of common sense, logical reasoning and maturity.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Luckygurl(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Yimu.

Better speak for yourself.

All what I wrote is based on facts.

The rate of awareness and acceptance our natural hair received years down the line can't be compared with what's obtainable now.

Of course we still have majority of African ladies that don't feel comfortable wearing their natural afro hair and they're Left with no choice save applying relaxers to straighten the hair out, it still doesn't change the fact that the rate of acceptance for our kinky thick hair has increased few years down the line.

We've had lots of researchers coming up with strategic hair care regimen that suits our hair type and if you find someone that follows those strictly, they can stand on par with women from other races.
Mind you the hair might not be so finely textured with well defined curls and perhaps very lengthy but trust me, you can achieve Twist outs, curly patterns and lots more which is peculiar only to the thick kinky African hair type.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Funny thread! grin cheesy

BTW Safia account is still very on, she only deactivated her alternate. So don't put on your thread like Ebuka's robe yet cheesy

#yawn! Next thread please!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Luckygurl:

All what I wrote is based on facts.

The rate of awareness and acceptance our natural hair received years down the line can't be compared with what's obtainable now.

Of course we still have majority of African ladies that don't feel comfortable wearing their natural afro hair and they're Left with no choice save applying relaxers to straighten the hair out, it still doesn't change the fact that the rate of acceptance for our kinky thick hair has increased few years down the line.

We've had lots of researchers coming up with strategic hair care regimen that suits our hair type and if you find someone that follows those strictly, they can stand on par with women from other races.
Mind you the hair might not be so finely textured with well defined curls and perhaps very lengthy but trust me, you can achieve Twist outs, curly patterns and lots more which is peculiar only to the thick kinky African hair type.

OK.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
elaborate

many young guys dont think on important issues,many young guys like to argue on nonsensical issues,arguing on irrelevant things these days,i think it started with the increase in football viewing and arguements,it dumbed down on young guys,many guys dont think logically,due to emotional attachment to their football clubs they are now used to arguing emotionally not logically,because girls are not in this quagmire,also with increase in girl education and employment women now reason very logically,their sense of reasoning is getting higher than most young guys,its something i have observed through my interaction with people and from comments from sites like nairaland.most male comments or topics are mostly very poor and emotional,while the ladies make logical,straight forward comments .guys should wake up from their slumber and this overtly emotional connection with soccer,its dumbing guys down mentally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by teamv: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Luckygurl:

Are you for real??

When you mean external products, what exactly do you have in mind?

This Post is laced with all shades of ignorance regarding our kinky natural hair. In this era where there's a whole lot of awareness on the diversity of the average 4b/4c texture hair, the right way to take care of it, basic hair care regime and all, you don't wanna be caught saying stuffs like you just wrote.

Gone are those days when relaxers, texturisers are the way to go. Right now we know the value of what we have and take care of it to our last breath.

story majority don't an average black girl want a straight hair that's why Brazilian hair and the likes are selling they have failed to embrace who they are
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

many young guys dont think on important issues,many young guys like to argue on nonsensical issues,arguing on irrelevant things these days,i think it started with the increase in football viewing and arguements,it dumbed down on young guys,many guys dont think logically,due to emotional attachment to their football clubs they are now used to arguing emotionally not logically,because girls are not in this quagmire,also with increase in girl education and employment women now reason very logically,their sense of reasoning is getting higher than most young guys,its something i have observed through my interaction with people and from comments from sites like nairaland.most male comments or topics are mostly very poor and emotional,while the ladies make logical,straight forward comments .guys should wake up from their slumber and this overtly emotional connection with soccer,its dumbing guys down mentally
Soccer as a game has existed since over 2000 years ago, the modern form of the game started since the1800s

How does love for soccer translate to always getting emotional and losing ability to argue rationally sir?

Don't ladies watch telenovela and dumb reality shows like big brother and keeping up with the slutsahians ?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Soccer as a game has existed since over 2000 years ago, the modern form of the game started since the1800s

How does love for soccer translate to always getting emotional and losing ability to argue rationally sir?

Don't ladies watch telenovela and dumb reality shows like big brother and keeping with the slutsahians ?

Why are you wasting time replying that ignoramus?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by bukason212(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Hahahaha nke atom pieces!!
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
I stopped taking nairaland romance section guys serious long time ago, they go up and down making insensitive comments and venting their frustration on ladies, which rich guy will have time to type this long parable, broke guys won't rest, they still won't allow us to rest Haba, after calling a lady ugly, you still go ahead to pm her and beg her to date you, these ladies you are insulting online and calling ugly, you can't eben approach them in real life situation cos you are too small, Are you all suffering from personality disorder?

Even the ones that claim they are team foreign girls never see any Nigeria lady wey gree accept am talkmore of foreigners.

Get a life guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:

Don't ladies watch telenovela and dumb reality shows like big brother and keeping up with the slutsahians ?

having emotional attachment to football clubs which have no connection with the person,is a very recent thing,due to the increase of its tv broadcast thru satellite tv,its very recent,hitherto only very few were diehard fans of clubs that they even had connections with such as clubs in their local vicinity or hometown,but this strong emotional attachment to clubs were guys argue unnecessarily twisting facts to suite their emotions is very recent just mayb in the last two decades,it has affected a whole generation of young guys who now argue emotionally,it has made many guys too emotional,girls watch those tv shows but dont argue over it,am nt saying one shouldnt watch football,the deep emotional attachment guys have for it,is dumbing guys down,what mostly occupy young guys discussions these days is football,but girls now discuss important issues ,have noticed that when girls converge to talk they talk about important issues or atleast about their personal economics but most guys these days its generally football,this is making guys not able to think critically and reducing the smartness of most young guys these days,that is why girls are toping schools and graduating tops leaving guys behind,because guys are so preoccupied with football or sportsbetting,african men have always been deceived by these foreign goods,they deceived our fathers and stole their land and resources,this is happening again,the white man is wittingly or unwittingly dumbing down future blackmen.we are always not sharp or awake to realise until its late,african men will continue to be last with these attitudes.guys pls awake up,africa needs serious young guys not football enthusiats or entertainment gangsters

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

[s] having emotional attachment to football clubs which have no connection with the person,is a very recent thing,due to the increase of its tv broadcast thru satellite tv,its very recent,hitherto only very few were diehard fans of clubs that they even had connections with such as clubs in their local vicinity or hometown,but this strong emotional attachment to clubs were guys argue unnecessarily twisting facts to suite their emotions is very recent just mayb in the last two decades,it has affected a whole generation of young guys who now argue emotionally,it has made many guys too emotional,girls watch those tv shows but dont argue over it,am nt saying one shouldnt watch football,the deep emotional attachment guys have for it,is dumbing guys down,what mostly occupy young guys discussions these days is football,but girls now discuss important issues ,have noticed that when girls converge to talk they talk about important issues or atleast about their personal economics but most guys these days its generally football,this is making guys not able to think critically and reducing the smartness of most young guys these days,that is why girls are toping schools and graduating tops leaving guys behind,because guys are so preoccupied with football or sportsbetting,african men have always been deceived by these foreign goods,they deceived our fathers and stole their land and resources,this is happening again,the white man is wittingly or unwittingly dumbing down future blackmen.we are always not sharp or awake to realise until its late,african men will continue to be last with these attitudes.guys pls awake up,africa needs serious young guys not football enthusiats or entertainment gangsters [/s]

Young man, save yourself further embarrassment cheesy

Biko

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oh well!
More ladies are still exposing their bitterness...Interesting. grin

Cavani just missed a goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by mrphysics(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I stopped taking nairaland romance section guys serious long time ago, they go up and down making insensitive comments and venting their frustration on ladies, which rich guy will have time to type this long parable, broke guys won't rest, they still won't allow us to rest Haba, after calling a lady ugly, you still go ahead to pm her and beg her to date you, these ladies you are insulting online and calling ugly, you can't eben approach them in real life situation cos you are too small, Are you all suffering from personality disorder?

Even the ones that claim they are team foreign girls never see any Nigeria lady wey gree accept am talkmore of foreigners.

Get a life guys.

This is so irritating

Donstan18, Imagine this kind talk. lol

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
mrphysics:

This is so irritating

Donstan18, Imagine this kind talk. lol
What is irritating is the insensitive comments you make.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

having emotional attachment to football clubs which have no connection with the person,is a very recent thing,due to the increase of its tv broadcast thru satellite tv,its very recent,hitherto only very few were diehard fans of clubs that they even had connections with such as clubs in their local vicinity or hometown,but this strong emotional attachment to clubs were guys argue unnecessarily twisting facts to suite their emotions is very recent just mayb in the last two decades,it has affected a whole generation of young guys who now argue emotionally,it has made many guys too emotional,girls watch those tv shows but dont argue over it,am nt saying one shouldnt watch football,the deep emotional attachment guys have for it,is dumbing guys down,what mostly occupy young guys discussions these days is football,but girls now discuss important issues ,have noticed that when girls converge to talk they talk about important issues or atleast about their personal economics but most guys these days its generally football,this is making guys not able to think critically and reducing the smartness of most young guys these days,that is why girls are toping schools and graduating tops leaving guys behind,because guys are so preoccupied with football or sportsbetting,african men have always been deceived by these foreign goods,they deceived our fathers and stole their land and resources,this is happening again,the white man is wittingly or unwittingly dumbing down future blackmen.we are always not sharp or awake to realise until its late,african men will continue to be last with these attitudes.guys pls awake up,africa needs serious young guys not football enthusiats or entertainment gangsters
Bro where on earth do you get your statistics from. Nigerians have always been attached to football and club football

Our parents and senior ones where attached to local football clubs and leagues during their days and it didn't stop from doing rational things

Americans have about four major sports i.e. basket, hockey, American football and baseball which they could get attached to, but that doesn't stop them from making rational decisions

Europeans are more attached to their leagues than most Africans, but that hasn't stop them from achieving greater things

Sport betting started overseas not Nigeria

Oh please! girls don't talk about telenovelas, but most girls constantly dream of landing the type of men and living the type of lies they see on telenovelas, How Logical !

There is no scientific evidence that backs your claims, Sport is a leisure activity that is meant to relax our brain or don't you know we loose brain cells when we overwhelm our brains.

What do you suggest for leisure then, since soccer is such a terrible option?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.