Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots (24644 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2018
From now henceforth any nairalander that posts a prewedding photo should indicate his/her username with that of his spouse before pushing to front page

Lalasticlala is that clear? grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Fabulousgal(f): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2018
How sweet.. Lovely couple. Fyn guy n fyn gyal. Never knew there could b a serious guy here o. One thing i know some are gud at is insult. Those in dis category wil start throwing arrows at me now.. All the best to u two.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
karli4nia:
There is nothing that gladdens my heart as the sight of two happy looking couple. They look cool together.May God bless your matrimony with all it needs to be a very happy and successful one. And all say... AMEN!!!
Thanks...God bless your marriage too
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by BabbanBura(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2018
ibkkk:
Shuu!
Something iz happening on this Nairaland, fa!

Congrats to the couple kiss

BabbanBura, let's do this wink

Thanks, but no. I deserve someone better!
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by BabbanBura(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fabulousgal:
How sweet.. Lovely couple. Fyn guy n fyn gyal. Never knew there could b a serious guy here o. One thing i know some are gud at is insult. Those in dis category wil start throwing arrows at me now.. All the best to u two.

Flies will always follow poo - posting poos attracts flies. Post reasonable and sensible things and people like me will flood you with likes and accolades. Post trash and you get what you bargain for.
Yaya kike yau?
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by BabbanBura(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Flies will always follow poo - posting poos attracts flies. Post reasonable and sensible things and people like me will flood you with likes and accolades. Post trash and you get what you bargain for.
Yaya kike yau?
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Lampert505(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin[color=#006600][/color]I love it when two nairalanders got engaged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / How To Make A Woman Your Slave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.