Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (5026 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
These two ladies are seriously angry. It shows in their write-ups. Learn to never take social media serious. It's fake and not real. Insults hurled at you are of no relevance.

I think that's where we guys are different. Biko sheath your swords ladies cheesy
Everything we said that day was fun, nobody took it to heart, not even me cos I like cracking jokes, it still didn't stop me from having respect for amarabae, neither did it make me hate her, we are all here to have fun, but this kimbraa is so bitter, she won't anything since that day without mentioning me, Haba! who takes what people say here serious anyway, I have tried ignoring her in the other thread, she still came here to mention me and you think this is ordinary beef.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
since on weekend u ladies just dey throw punches at each other. Quite unusuall. I thought such was only a common trait with we guys on nlcheesy. Anyway gud morninwink.
lool
..morning to you how are you??
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by bizzy500: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
you mean I should call 'ugly' beautiful? Call black white? No braaa, I will call it what it is
lol but u shouldn't judge tho...
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
When people quarrel and make up it makes them avoid differences in the first place but NL own i no dey understand nowadays, bad blood everywhere
lefulefu:
i guess u a fan of mudfight b/w two chickscheesy... I am a bit of a fan too on that but brother its getting quite too much. Since on Saturday na im some of these ladies dey fight and now d fight don enter new week.na wa.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
bizzy500:
lol but u shouldn't judge tho...
grin cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Nairaland career

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Everything we said that day was fun, nobody took it to heart, not even me cos I like cracking jokes, it still didn't stop me from having respect for amarabae, neither did it make me hate her, we are all here to have fun, but this kimbraa is so bitter, she won't anything since that day without mentioning me, Haba! who takes what people say here serious anyway, I have tried ignoring her in the other thread, she still came here to mention me and you think this is ordinary beef.

You be the bigger person and ignore her. Don't get yourself worked up over trivial things dear smiley
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You be the bigger person and ignore her. Don't get yourself worked up over trivial things dear smiley
OK I will cheesy.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy say what's on your mind bro grin Another Martin0 in the making abi cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
See ediot talking about eco lectures, oh so you don't know am an economist? oya come let me ask you some questions on that course you are lying to us that you are studying.

You think am those small small boys you bully on education section, beni.ta27 don't try me, I will end your career on nairaland, I will teach you its not good to bully people and you cant bully chikita66.
Wakandar:
Everything we said that day was fun, nobody took it to heart, not even me cos I like cracking jokes, it still didn't stop me from having respect for ama.rabae, neither did it make me hate her, we are all here to have fun, but this kimb.raa is so bitter, she won't anything since that day without mentioning me, Haba! who takes what people say here serious anyway, I have tried ignoring her in the other thread, she still came here to mention me and you think this is ordinary beef.
Just shut up for once. You're flooding my mention inbox with irrelevant mentions. That I study Economics doesn't mean it's my major, and you're not grounded enough to school me in your Economics Education. The only person you feel you could school is who wasted money on you. These comments in an attempt to seek sympathy should stop. Kid!.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
ladies biko e don do
Person wake up as early as 6 a.m to check nairaland chat history and she thinks she isn't jobless? Infact, she's spent half of the day(6 hours) refreshing this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

cheesy say what's on your mind bro grin Another Martin0 in the making abi cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy

Na so nah cheesy. Anyway I just wanted their fight to stop. It wasn't entertaining anymore.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by izzou(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Why are you doing this naa?

Leave them Abeg. Some of us are silently enjoying this

Please. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / Ideal Hieght For A Nigerian Guy / Guys Wich Do U Prefer? Shaved Or Hairy Puzzy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.