Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (4947 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wait!!

Kimbraa, are you Benita27?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Are you thinking what am thinking? grincheesy.
cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:
Wait!!

Kim.braa, are you Ben.ita27?
Are you just realising that?
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you just realising that?
Sure, i am.
It's good I now know,.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Sure, i am.

It's good I now know,.
What difference does it make?
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
What difference does it make?
A confidential difference.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

A confidential difference.
Good to know that someone is keeping some confidentiality on me. grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Good to know that someone is keeping some confidentiality on me. grin

You might be sad when you get to know what the confidentiality is all about cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

You might be sad when you get to know what the confidentiality is all about cheesy
Nothing from a nairalander will make me sad.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing from a nairalander will make me sad.

Lol, cheesy

Hey common!, we know you just told lies cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy

Hey common!, we know you just told lies cheesy
Lies? Who takes virtual beings seriously? Have you heard I deactivated 'cause I was trolled? grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Lies? Who takes virtual beings seriously? Have you heard I deactivated 'cause I was trolled? grin

De-activation can't tell how sad one can be, trust me, it doesn't.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

De-activation can't tell how sad one can be, trust me, it doesn't.

Who said it doesn't? Shebi, I was just telling one that thinks she could insult people but when they ganged up against her, the fickle being immediately deactivated. Anyway, you have nothing I haven't heard. grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Who said it doesn't? Shebi, I was just telling one that thinks she could insult people but when they ganged up against her, the fickle being immediately deactivated. Anyway, you have nothing I haven't heard. grin

I have many sad prompting things that ladies haven't encountered or experienced cheesy

Lol.. we can be crazy oo grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

I have many sad prompting things that ladies haven't encountered or experienced cheesy

Lol.. we can be crazy oo grin
Is that why you've been seeking for the attention of a particular lady on this section? So you could tell her what ladies haven't encountered nor experienced. SMH.

Can I see what you've got?
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Is that why you've been seeking for the attention of a particular lady on this section? So you could tell her what ladies haven't encountered nor experienced. SMH.

Can I see what you've got?

I don't seek for attention.

I don't cheesy

I can never be an attention seeker cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

I don't seek for attention.

I don't cheesy

I can never be an attention seeker cheesy
Clearly, you don't know. grin Having said that, any day you feel you'd love to use what ladies haven't encountered or experienced while quoting me, do well to.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
bia bia bia, e don too much for you, respect yourself, I can see trolling gives you joy but no carry am come my lane, I see how you keep insulting different folks with your benita27 account, you don start again, better get busy cos I can see you are jobless.

Since yesterday anytime you say something, you must always find a way to mention me, are you mad? me and you get beef? are you that fight hungry... Don't go and find something doing with your life, stay here and be looking for who will fight with you, rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Doctormarrvin: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Stockholm syndrome keh? grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
bia bia bia, e don too much for you, respect yourself, I can see trolling gives you joy but no carry am come my lane, I see how you keep insulting different folks with your beni.ta27 account, you don start again, better get busy cos I can see you are jobless.

Since yesterday anytime you say something, you must always find a way to mention me, are you mad? me and you get beef? are you that fight hungry... Don't go and find something doing with your life, stay here and be looking for who will fight with you, rubbish.
I'm glad you know I'm jobless and love fighting people for no reason. grin if you try me, I'll hit you so hard that it'll take you time to regain consciousness. Don't mistake me for the lady that left your sorry ass days back. Shebi, you think you're anonymous? Silly mgbeke, E-warrior wannabe, a graduate that can't construct a reasonable sentence.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Clearly, you don't know. grin Having said that, any day you feel you'd love to use what ladies haven't encountered or experienced while quoting me, do well to.

Lol, i don't psych intentionally cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm glad you know I'm jobless and love fighting people for no reason. grin if you try me, I'll hit you so hard that it'll take you time to regain consciousness. Don't mistake me for the lady that left your sorry ass days back. Shebi, you think you're anonymous? Silly mgbeke, E-warrior wannabe, a graduate that can't construct a reasonable sentence.

kimbraa I created this thread for a purpose if you're looking for an avenue to bully people pls switch to another thread.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:54am On Mar 19, 2018
the so called educated feminist that her emotions don't cloud her sense of reasoning called miss write why is she not commenting cox I saw her viewing the thread. you thought it was feminism when you accused non feminist ladies of having Stockholm Syndrome... I'm repeating it that these feminists on nairaland don't know what feminism means, they don't know what they're fighting for. dumber heads.. I pity people who waste their data in arguing with frustrated cowards like you people.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Jobless human being, your life must be very pathetic for you to come online to look for who to fight with, whatever I said with amarabae was simply fun and it ended everybody laughed about it, neither did anyone take it to heart, not even her, you then think you can come here to show your ugly face Benita27 and tell me you can bully abi, don't try me o, anumanu. Sad soul.

Shebj you are 30something years, don't go and find a man that will manage your frustrated ass and settle down, be looking for young ladies to fight with online, keep chuking mouth for matter wey no concern you, ozu!

Kimbraa I am trying you now, inshort I dare you, do your worse.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
You're just one heck of a stupid person. If you like include my surname if you think that will make me ignore your stupidity. You had a misunderstanding with a lady that's way better than you and two days after, you're still making snide comments. Like I asked, how's Education and Economics better than Nursing?
Look at this one, this show that you are very shallow, keep hiding under the umbrella of nairaland while you die in your singleness, who will want to date a bittersoul like you, do you even know me to compare me with another person, amarabae is doing fine in her own way and I am too, and what gave you the right to do this comparison if you are not a sad soul, I just hope uniben will give you admission so that you will find something to keep you busy just like AntiIPOB said.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Whether a nurse or a teacher, they both are professional courses, which one do you have, your bittersoul won't let you mind your business, you must have been comparing yourself with me and waiting for a day you will show your jealousy, don't worry uniben will give you jambite admission so that you will off nairaland for good, sadistic kimbraa.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2018
Ewarrior am still waiting for you, olodo jambite
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Jobless human being, your life must be very pathetic for you to come online to look for who to fight with, whatever I said with amarabae was simply fun and it ended everybody laughed about it, neither did anyone take it to heart, not even her, you then think you can come here to show your ugly face Benita27 and tell me you can bully abi, don't try me o, anumanu. Sad soul.

Shebj you are 30something years, don't go and find a man that will manage your frustrated ass and settle down, be looking for young ladies to fight with online, keep chuking mouth for matter wey no concern you, ozu!

Kimbraa I am trying you now, inshort I dare you, do your worse.
Bae calm down
Dat too much nah
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Samata104:

Bae calm down
Dat too much nah
She has been mentioning me up and down on nairaland, calling me names, what is her problem? I have tried ignoring her cos I don't exchange words with jambites but she keep doing it, she wants to fight with me, she should bring it on. I doubledare her.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
She has been mentioning me up and down on nairaland, calling me names, what is her problem? I have tried ignoring her cos I don't exchange words with jambites but she keep doing it, she wants to fight with me, she should bring it on. I doubledare her.
I understand bae
U way mature dan dix ok
Relax don't let this bother you.. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.