Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38176 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Kfed4ril(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
highqueen:
lool,chyking me face to face?..its a no no for me cos I'm a very shy person.

I’m a very shy guy, still shy, but I had to summon courage in my 200 level to start toasting girls because if not, nothing for me o, nobody will chyk the girl for me. That was how I started.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
I've replied o
ok boss....would check that now
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kfed4ril:

I’m a very shy guy, still shy, but I had to summon courage in my 200 level to start toasting girls because if not, nothing for me o, nobody will chyk the girl for me. That was how I started.
hw was ur 1st attempt? Pls share ur experience
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Rozaytee: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:

Ayam angry oooh angry angry angry ... why are you girls like this most times...even you too angry angry angry angry
...na u know
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
danate78:
I am sorry but there are still very good and virtuous ladies around. My young colleague in the office recently told me that his wife chose him ahead of other rich guys (including a guy working for as an expatriate for Shell in Holland); she said she didn't want to be someone's trophy wife (inspite of the fact that she has a Master's degree from UK and ACCA). She married my colleague who didn't have a car then because of his intelligence, spirituality and vision. I could say the same about my wife who has given me 3 wonderful sons in 9 years of marriage. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF WOMEN AND STOP MESSING WITH OTHER GUY'S WIVES-TO-BE!!!

true talk!!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Kfed4ril(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
hw was ur 1st attempt? Pls share ur experience

Thanks to the type of friends I made in school, On our way coming back to school from town we met about 4 pretty ladies in the bus immediately all of them colombi one one e come remain me, that was how one of the guys immediately faced the 4th girl and told her “my guy like you but him no how to start”.
Oboy I start dey Shake ehh, but inspite of the shaking I still went ahead with my nursery school lamba, but she was kind enough to gimme her number and we started from there.
And this girl played a big role in helping me reduce my shyness.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Thanks to the type of friends I made in school, On our way coming back to school from town we met about 4 pretty ladies in the bus immediately all of them colombi one one e come remain me, that was how one of the guys immediately faced the 4th girl and told her “my guy like you but him no how to start”.
Oboy I start dey Shake ehh, but inspite of the shaking I still went ahead with my nursery school lamba, but she was kind enough to gimme her number and we started from there.
And this girl played a big role in helping me reduce my shyness.
hmmmm u are lucky ooo.,...i also have group of friends too who have tried everything humanly possible to help me conquer my shyness, they did alright infact i started approaching girls, by greeting then complementing them but after that pheew! my brain would go blank i won't know what to say again......u need to see me start fidgeting for a convo i initiated and it is a very bad trait i would love to stop but don't know how to!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Frankicent(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

Chai na tru bros... Car gives you unlimited access to kitten. If your room come dey Behind... It's finished.

Oya take this chain jawe... I must hot too oo

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Kfed4ril(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Cadec007:
hmmmm u are lucky ooo.,...i also have group of friends too who have tried everything humanly possible to help me conquer my shyness, they did alright infact i started approaching girls, by greeting then complementing them but after that pheew! my brain would go blank i won't know what to say again......u need to see me start fidgeting for a convo i initiated and it is a very bad trait i would love to stop but don't know how to!

Then start making the conversations short. Go straight to the point but try add a little bit of humor. Simple .

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Then start making the conversations short. Go straight to the point but try add a little bit of humor. Simple .
ok thanks! A lot!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Emyjeze(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
AlexCk:
depends.
people are difference.

some prefer chatting, they are sooo good with chats, but face-to-face, they are terrible, while others cant chat at all, but when you talk to them on the phone or face-to-face, mehn, they can talk for Africa.
any hope for those who have zero quality in both face to face talk and chatting??
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BossLaifay(f): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tripleclick:
I have been thinking about this for a while

Do a girl prefer d guy to meet her 1 on 1 before taking him serious or do chat work??

Please answer

Thanks
It really depends on so many factors. I don't mind either.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by AlexCk: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Emyjeze:
any hope for those who have zero quality in both face to face talk and chatting??

Lol,
Well, those ones are extreme loners,but funny enough, they only relate well with people they're comfortable with.
So generally, they still possess one of the qualities, just that they are reserved.

Autism or having psychological/emotional issues, can also be a reason of not having any of the said qualities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.