Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38179 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
cyrilamx:
Are you serious? Then let chat. I don't have a car yet and I don't pose with any? Am seriously looking for that help mate.
and ur d.p? lol, I Dont hate guys with cars, I detest their mentality and right now, relationships are not on my agenda. trying to put my stuffs together, thanks
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by mumels(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

you balling boy... that's how we roll.. make that fvcking cash and fvck the hell outta the damn pussies.. if she was fat when you started fvcking her by the time you're done she should be slim and lousy.. no regrets, that's for my money! their future husbands gonna suffer the blow

Am disappointed. Are you sure you are a responsible mature man? A responsible man will never write this trash. By the way whats future husband got to do with this? Obviously someone is doing the same to your future wife too.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by softwhispers: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does it matter if your end goal is just to do a drive by?
If you have no intention of getting to know the person mode of communication is irrelevant.

If the intent is on building a foundation finding out essential detail via chat is necessary for instance if you have anything of substance to actully talk about if and when you do meet face to face. Nothing depresses me more like small talk.
If a lady can’t hold conversation with me no matter how physically attractive she may be, I just tune out mentally
Unfortunately, in a world overrun by social media, video games and movies, conversation skills are in short supply grin
Take me back to the days of reading novels! undecided
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by softwhispers: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
gloria34:
and ur d.p? lol, I Dont hate guys with cars, I detest their mentality and right now, relationships are not on my agenda. trying to put my stuffs together, thanks
You again!��‍♀️
Boyfriend you nor want, girlfriend you nor want
Ehn?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
46arcadez:

Face to Face bro.
Chatting doesnt work for a lady that is serious.
I had to quit today cus of this knowingly fully well that my gal is one stone throw away
Lol.. Nice one
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Who cares?

Man up, cowboy. Be a man and lead.

Egun “male chauvinist pig” Mogaji angry
I dn hr
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
unyted:
Exactly. You have to be funny to take a woman interested. Be funny and bust her balls. Just roll and never take anything too serious early on
True talk
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
softwhispers:

You again!��‍♀️
Boyfriend you nor want, girlfriend you nor want
Ehn?
its not like that o, I just want to b me 4 d main time, when I finally go into a relationship, I will value it and not cause d guy problems. i also need to check well, i nor want problem either
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Manasp: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
swiz123:

You talk true!!!!!

Get biiiiiiig mouth sha
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Face to face for me because I'm an analyzer & an observer by nature.

I'm also big on body language. Sometimes when a person is talking, I can hear the things they're not saying just by looking at them. It's easier for me to "read" a person when they're sitting right infront of me.

Chatting is probably the worst way of communicating imo. One) Because of different styles of communication. Some people can go hours or days without responding. Whereas, I'm very methodical & quick to respond. So when someone "takes their time" to respond, honestly, I get angry. I feel disrespected.
Two) I'm impatient & I like communication to flow. That's impossible with chatting because there's always going to be a "waiting period" in between, which sorta kills the vibe for me.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
For me, I like a prior acquaintanceship via chats. It's a phase by phase thing for me. First, we chat and I decide if I want to even bother talking to you over the phone, before we can even think about having live conversations.

Personally, I think it makes for better interactions. When you do eventually hang out, you wouldn't be short of words after the perfunctory small talk.

OUR ANCESTORS MET WITHOUT CHAT, GOT ALONG PROPERLY, AND EVENTUALLY SMASHED.

PEOPLE WHO ARE SHORT OF WORDS BECAUSE THEY MET OFF THE INTERNET ARE USUALLY DULL, UNCREATIVE PEOPLE. THERE'S NO REASON FOR EVERY PART OF OUR LIVES TO REVOLVE AROUND THE CYBER SPACE.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I'm also big on body language. Sometimes when a person is talking, I can hear the things they're not saying just by looking at them. It's easier for me to "read" a person when they're sitting right infront of me.

Chatting is probably the worst way of communicating imo. One) Because of different styles of communication. Some people can go hours or days without responding. Whereas, I'm very methodical & quick to respond. So when someone "takes their time" to respond, honestly, I get angry. I feel disrespected.
Two) I'm impatient & I like communication to flow. That's impossible with chatting because there's always going to be a "waiting period" in between, which sorta kills the vibe for me.

NAILED IT.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by softwhispers: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
gloria34:
its not like that o, I just want to b me 4 d main time, when I finally go into a relationship, I will value it and not cause d guy problems. i also need to check well, i nor want problem either
1. A relationship should never make you into someone else - you can be you in a healthy relationship smiley

2. You ‘fall’ in love, not ‘go into’ love - it must be spontaneous, unplanned, exhilarating cheesy

3. Love will be the gift you give yourself, or at least, so says Celine Dion

More to the topic at hand, I find that instant messaging excludes you from so many vocal cues that can enrich your conversation with a lady and up your ‘chaiking’ game

Is she talking too slowly, in a whispers? (Network may delay an instant reply)
Does she sound tense, worried, unhappy? (She will just type nvm)
Does she catch your jokes, laugh heartily? (LOL is the biggest scam ever)
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by softwhispers: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Dracula is lucky to have you cheesy
I wish you a long, happy marriage with fresh blood in limitless supply

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by cyrilamx(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
gloria34:
am the one on the dp. However I made a light as regards guys with cars. Everyone needs a comfy life. I do too. Just I wish I can get to know u better if only you avail me of ur fb...so we chat.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by dFroshie(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

you mean this

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by softwhispers: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall
Shugarlord213! sad sad sad
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

oh now I know
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2018
gloria34:
if she have nothing upstairs and can't chat, y do u thing a facial confrontation will b any better
The reason why I chose face 2 face is, most ladies that are dumb upstairs would not respond to your chat if you try to woo them online. Some might respond some days after. Like I said before, only few ladies are vast and intelligent others na wash.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by cthia(f): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:

me na worst
you hardly see me outside.
To speak english face to face with u is like nigeria biafra war
lol..am still trying cos i go out meet new people ..cos i be talkative..lol
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by akiOYIBO: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Face to face, chatting is for cheap people. I dont do chat
cheap is what you are
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
gloria34:
I think I have to hold d person behind this Monika in high esteem

as in i don't undastand ooo
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Martin0:

oh now I know

What do you know? You mean the WhatsApp thing? I told you the truth before lol. I don't use chatting apps because I know how I am. An entire friendship or relationship could be ruined because of how slow someone responds. I honestly don't have the patience to wait. I'm the type that'll give you 3 hrs maximum to respond, after that it's not good.

A friend & I were exchanging messages about two months ago. She initiated the conversation, btw. After the last text I sent to her, she didn't respond until this past Saturday. Am I stupid? You didn't respond to my message & you expect me to act like everything is OK? It's unacceptable! See Marty, when we communicate, I expect a closing. Let's say "Bye". DO NOT leave me hanging & expect me not to take it personal. I'm petty like that tongue A friendship WILL end if you don't show consideration for my time.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
ahamonyeka:
you catch op for there.
we know ourselves cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2018
DWJOBScom:

We actually row the same boat. Bolder behind the screen
i thought i am alone lol

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
softwhispers:

1. A relationship should never make you into someone else - you can be you in a healthy relationship smiley

2. You ‘fall’ in love, not ‘go into’ love - it must be spontaneous, unplanned, exhilarating cheesy

3. Love will be the gift you give yourself, or at least, so says Celine Dion

More to the topic at hand, I find that instant messaging excludes you from so many vocal cues that can enrich your conversation with a lady and up your ‘chaiking’ game

Is she talking too slowly, in a whispers? (Network may delay an instant reply)
Does she sound tense, worried, unhappy? (She will just type nvm)
Does she catch your jokes, laugh heartily? (LOL is the biggest scam ever)
I concor. I am guilty of that 'lol' stuff sha

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

What do you know? You mean the WhatsApp thing? I told you the truth before lol. I don't use chatting apps because I know how I am. An entire friendship or relationship could be ruined because of how slow someone responds. I honestly don't have the patience to wait. I'm the type that'll give you 3 hrs maximum to respond, after that it's not good.

A friend & I were exchanging messages about two months ago. She initiated the conversation, btw. After the last text I sent to her, she didn't respond until this past Saturday. Am I stupid? You didn't respond to my message & you expect me to act like everything is OK? It's unacceptable! See Marty, when we communicate, I expect a closing. Let's say "Bye". DO NOT leave me hanging & expect me not to take it personal. I'm petty like that tongue A friendship WILL end if you don't show consideration for my time.

oh I see, just like how it taking me time to reply you now
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Reeb2244: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
AlexCk:
depends.
people are difference.

some prefer chatting, they are sooo good with chats, but face-to-face, they are terrible, while others cant chat at all, but when you talk to them on the phone or face-to-face, mehn, they can talk for Africa.
Exactly.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Martin0:

oh I see, just like how it taking me time to reply you now

Lol, I don't mind how long it takes for someone to respond here. I'm not emotionally invested. Offline with the people I care about though, it's a different story.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I don't mind how long it takes for someone to respond here. I'm not emotionally invested. Offline with the people I care about though, it's a different story.

OK, let go out, go take a shower and get dressed up assap
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by sylvez(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
on a more serious note, I chike any beautiful girl that comes my way.... I have nothing to loose.

Tripleclick:
Looll........ *faints*
Me de try sha.. might talk other issues with the girl... But to chick her? That one is a big mountain to climb
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Martin0:

OK, let go out, go take a shower and get dressed up assap

I've been ready for about 6 hrs now tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.