Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38175 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I've been ready for about 6 hrs now tongue
oya let movegrin

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ndubueze92(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Your opinion is your own.
For your effort kindly bathe in cement.
Oops! I'm sorry, do have a nice day.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Geesaintagape: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2018
The earlier u free 9ja gals the better 4 u.
Go n get sex doll n have eternal peace.
Pple are doing it though I'm married��
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2018
highqueen:
lool,chyking me face to face?..its a no no for me cos I'm a very shy person.
are u serious?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ukejejohnson(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

I was not talking to you was I? And why does it perturb you so much in the first instance? Cretin!

Indeed, many are called while fewer are choosing.

Nevertheless I discern grumpy and irritating attitude prior to your message. so bizarre that I descried you lack morals. But for the respect I have for dolls I won't exchange words for dullarded dunce like you.

My candid advice, defect from your malnourish nagging life. Men hate women who talks too much.

Don't thank me, you're welcome
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OUR ANCESTORS MET WITHOUT CHAT, GOT ALONG PROPERLY, AND EVENTUALLY SMASHED.

[b]PEOPLE WHO ARE SHORT OF WORDS BECAUSE THEY MET OFF THE INTERNET ARE USUALLY DULL, UNCREATIVE PEOPLE. [/b]THERE'S NO REASON FOR EVERY PART OF OUR LIVES TO REVOLVE AROUND THE CYBER SPACE.

That's my point. But I don't want to make this discovery after going out of my way to meet a person. You meet a person and realize that you two are just not on the same wavelength. What a waste of time!

I'm very okay with going about my business and returning to the comfort of my house to read, entertain myself and sleep.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Demmzy15(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:

me na worst

you hardly see me outside.

To speak english face to face with u is like nigeria biafra war
Yours is small, mine is like World War 2 cry

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

you balling boy... that's how we roll.. make that fvcking cash and fvck the hell outta the damn pussies.. if she was fat when you started fvcking her by the time you're done she should be slim and lousy.. no regrets, that's for my money! their future husbands gonna suffer the blow
so with all these thrash u typed it is save to say, you won't marry a girl with a clean slate, cos last time i checked karma was alive.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
I know saps all the life juice out of my core ....
what is small talks?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by pryme(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
fhorlar:

Uncle since u have classified all women as Hoess,i hope your mother and sisters are inclusivecos me am tired of shallow minded retarded Nigerian guys who just come to the platform and say rubbish while forgeting there are hardworking nigerian ladies that work that asses off so that they can pay their bills.and NO sir,.dey are not sleeping with there bosses to make ends meet! !!!
Imagine am just coming back from work by 10:30pm, left my auz 5am ooo...this has been my routine day in day out...and NO, i don't have a car yet and i did not die!
To hear this kind of degrading comment. It's not fair. It's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shout out to all the hard-working ladies out dere,one day I know say God go bless our hustle.

And a rich man that will respect and appreciate you.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Yours is small, mine is like World War 2 cry
tension? Bad conversation keeper? Feeling of rejection? All these right?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
pryme:

And a rich man that will respect and appreciate you.
must it be a rich man? There are thousands and one hardworking guys who would still appreciate her
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by pryme(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

I was not talking to you was I? And why does it perturb you so much in the first instance? Cretin!

Hey I don't remember you lashing out at someone like this. What happened to that Lady that shows no emotions and always professional with her comments?

I hope all is well, your best answer to annoying post has always been the silent treatment m making you a good Doctor.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by pryme(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
must it be a rich man? There are thousands and one hardworking guys who would still appreciate her

Obviously you missed the hidden message in this, it's very difficult to find a rich man that will respect a girl from a lower class.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
pryme:

Obviously you missed the hidden message in this, it's very difficult to find a rich man that will respect a girl from a lower class.
ok...thanks
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by timmykaydude: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
danate78:
I am sorry but there are still very good and virtuous ladies around. My young colleague in the office recently told me that his wife chose him ahead of other rich guys (including a guy working for as an expatriate for Shell in Holland); she said she didn't want to be someone's trophy wife (inspite of the fact that she has a Master's degree from UK and ACCA). She married my colleague who didn't have a car then because of his intelligence, spirituality and vision. I could say the same about my wife who has given me 3 wonderful sons in 9 years of marriage. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF WOMEN AND STOP MESSING WITH OTHER GUY'S WIVES-TO-BE!!!

I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall
[/quoguy
I like this comment but the truth is a lady that did her masters in UK and also have ACCA is different, I have this orientation that a lady living comfortably or that have parent living comfortably have alot to offer than a broke girl. I don't know if you understand what I mean.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
so with all these thrash u typed it is save to say, you won't marry a girl with a clean slate, cos last time i checked karma was alive.

why did you quote my post? and who're you referring to?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Demmzy15(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
tension? Bad conversation keeper? Feeling of rejection? All these right?
Tenson: Yes; Bad converstion keeper: Online Yes, on-ground--shy and shaky voice; Feeling of rejection- No

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by XingXhang(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

I never abbreviate when I write . That was a quote from the person I was talking to.

I was surprised. There had to be an explanation.
Seriously, you speak exceptionally well. You're a Nigerian?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Tenson: Yes; Bad converstion keeper: Online Yes, on-ground--shy and shaky voice; Feeling of rejection- No
same with me, so hw do u keep up? No insults meant
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

why did you quote my post? and who're you referring to?

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Demmzy15(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
same with me, so hw do u keep up? No insults meant
Sorry, for conversation keeper I keep it going online, in fact they'll just be laughing and answering me within seconds. But on-ground is lipsrsealed

Anyways, keeping up- I'm reserved, never had a gf. A times I'm happy/glad of being shy but it annoys me sometimes. So I'm still waiting for that special one to pull me out of my hiding box, because right now, there's nothing I can do.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Sorry, for conversation keeper I keep it going online, in fact they'll just be laughing and answering me within seconds. But on-ground is lipsrsealed

Anyways, keeping up- I'm reserved, never had a gf. A times I'm happy/glad of being shy but it annoys me sometimes. So I'm still waiting for that special one to pull me out of my hiding box, because right now, there's nothing I can do.
i think i found my twin!! Geez!! So the same!! Never and don't have a gf, still waiting for my bellé......but how do u keep convos going,like what do u talk about? Cos funny as it seems this thing made me seldom go online on my social media accounts.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
XingXhang:

I was surprised. There had to be an explanation.
Seriously, you speak exceptionally well. You're a Nigerian?
So Nigerians cannot speak well?
Yes I am
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Demmzy15(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
i think i found my twin!! Geez!! So the same!! Never and don't have a gf, still waiting for my bellé......but how do u keep convos going,like what do u talk about? Cos funny as it seems this thing made me seldom go online on my social media accounts.
Lmao grin grin grin cheesy Something just happened now sef, I left the library to go pray, as I was coming back I saw a lady in Law dept that helped me some months back. I decided not to ignore her (because I've been doing that for some time, I'll look ungrateful) and just said "Hi Esther!!!", she was expecting a handshake or hug because she came close, but baba as she just replied, I just said "Hw fa na" and entered gear 1 o.

Keeping conversation going online, It's random gist you'll say with your fellow guy. In fact it could be about football, movies (I noticed they like war and killing movies undecided ), politics, food, places, travel, etc. One secret I learnt is, you bring up the topic and they talk. Some years back there was one that even snaps the food she's cooking and eating....Yeah, she sure did..... Conversation is very easy for me, I'm a keyboard warrior. Remember that online, you should just assume you're in a conversation with your fellow guy (you know now, how you guys talk guys guys talks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Lmao grin grin grin cheesy Something just happened now sef, I left the library to go pray, as I was coming back I saw a lady in Law dept that helped me some months back. I decided not to ignore her (because I've been doing that for some time, I'll look ungrateful) and just said "Hi Esther!!!", she was expecting a handshake or hug because she came close, but baba as she just replied, I just said "Hw fa na" and entered gear 1 o.

hahahahahahahahaha u are really my twin! Choi! Lemme pm u shap shap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
pryme:

Hey I don't remember you lashing out at someone like this. What happened to that Lady that shows no emotions and always professional with her comments?

I hope all is well, your best answer to annoying post has always been the silent treatment m making you a good Doctor.
Everyone has limits when it comes to stupidity. Even in my profession ( not sure why it’s relevent) that does not mean from time to time I don’t put people in their place
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Cadec007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Keeping conversation going online, It's random gist you'll say with your fellow guy. In fact it could be about football, movies (I noticed they like war and killing movies undecided ), politics, food, places, travel, etc. One secret I learnt is, you bring up the topic and they talk. Some years back there was one that even snaps the food she's cooking and eating....Yeah, she sure did..... Conversation is very easy for me, I'm a keyboard warrior. Remember that online, you should just assume you're in a conversation with your fellow guy (you know now, how you guys talk guys guys talks.
yeah thanks uve been helpful big time!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
sylvez:
on a more serious note, I chike any beautiful girl that comes my way.... I have nothing to loose.

Loll...Sure.. But dnt u feel uncomfortable.. If u eventually get turned down
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Demmzy15(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
hahahahahahahahaha u are really my twin! Choi! Lemme pm u shap shap
I've replied o

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by sylvez(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tripleclick:
embarassed

I feel sorry for them for turning me down.

I've told you that I don't have anything to loose, not even feelings

besides I do it in such a way that they don't need to turn me up or down.

women are tools for fun and specimen for experiment.

I'm just careful not break anyone's heart, I do it codedly.

Tripleclick:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.