Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38185 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Unik3030: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
See this olosho, Go back to your main account jor
your madness has just been confirmed now, so Na guy b olosho now. so anybody who doesn't share d same idea with u is an olosho?its obvious u are sick in d head. n besides what do u mean by go back to your main account? do u think am one of those low lifers who has turn nairaland to there home? people like u who have no life outside nairaland. funny u, I just come here to catch fun whenever am less busy so my only advice for u is that there's more to life than social media so go n get a life bro

5 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Papanwamaikpe: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Unik3030:
your madness has just been confirmed now, so Na guy b olosho now. so anybody who doesn't share d same idea with u is an olosho?its obvious u are sick in d head. n besides what do u mean by go back to your main account? do u think am one of those low lifers who has turn nairaland to there home? people like u who have no life outside nairaland. funny u, I just come here to catch fun whenever am less busy so my only advice for u is that there's more to life than social media so go n get a life bro
Olosho calm down. na who come get time to read all these your epistle naw? say whatever you have to say with your main account jor. Slut!!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Sheuns(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

Bro, u got the key to decipher these girls. 3 cold orijin for u.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
fvck you

okay
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by obowunmi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
If you like the person, face to face.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Just passing through.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Mckandre(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall
bros easy na, we no dey fight grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Face to face.... You wan make she faint?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:

hahahahah so u don't know hahahahah learnergringrin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
You dont need to declare your love to the girl you wanna date. Just flow with her and flirt with her. Ask her out for a date: a walk, a drink,...
Then progress to more touches, then go for the kiss. It doesn't make much sense to choose phone communication, when you can actually see and talk to her.
Be bold and go for her!
Tripleclick:
Looll........ *faints*
Me de try sha.. might talk other issues with the girl... But to chick her? That one is a big mountain to climb
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Excessive chatting will only lead to one thing! Being friendzoned!

Why should you be shy to see in person??
aaronson:
To get into the mind of a girl, Chat!

To know where you stand, chat!

To know how the meaning of the relationship you have with her, Chat!

It's easy to talk and not mean what you say because you just have to say whatever to let the other person leave. But trust me, people bare it all out during chat and whatever is being typed comes straight from the heart and how you feel without being shy or given awkward stare.

chatting between two people is a way of evaluating the relationship you have with eachother because you get to pick cues like how quick she replies your messages, how interested she is in the conversation by how best she expresses herself etc. And it's more easier and comfortable to flirt with a woman during chat than in person because in person, she finds it creepy because you together probably in public.

So chat is best.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Pidginwhisper: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Lalas247 post=66163319]Doesn’t really matter face to face or chat
It’s the content that’s important nd the message he or she is trying to pass ..

For me prefer face to face let me see the guys face .. as I read emotions and body language [/quote]

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by slawomir: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

I dey feel you bro

that is why for now the body of a naked woman don't make my peniss erect
my dickk only start when it comes to money
get your cash and you will bang the hell out of them Ladies

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
unyted:
You dont need to declare your love to the girl you wanna date. Just flow with her and flirt with her. Ask her out for a date: a walk, a drink,...
Then progress to more touches, then go for the kiss. It doesn't make much sense to choose phone communication, when you can actually see and talk to her.
Be bold and go for her!
correct!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
You dont need a car to date a woman, if you make her fall in love with you.
Just be careful, and dont bite more than you can chew.
Shugarlord213:

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by safarigirl(f): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anything done on chat will be assumed to not be in effect until said face to face.

Chatting is such a poor form of communication on any level
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
You dont need money to keep a woman in love. All those are excuses to remain single.
slawomir:

I dey feel you bro

that is why for now the body of a naked woman don't make my peniss erect
my dickk only start when it comes to money
get your cash and you will bang the hell out of them Ladies
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Josh64(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

And someone actually liked this? Someone has failed at parenting. Some of those girls have human feelings and think you are human too. Guess they were wrong!

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BabatCargo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Face to face is the best.

Enjoy easter discount on shipping from China/USA to Nigeria
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
unyted:
Excessive chatting will only lead to one thing! Being friendzoned!

Why should you be shy to see in person??
true!,.. Especially when you are funny... She will only love you for being funny.. And a pill to her sadness if her bf mess up with her
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
A lady has said it all. No lady will appreciate a guy who is timid. You only use phones to set dates not to communicate. A relationship will never progress to the "physical aspect" on phone.

Any relationship that you fail to progress to the physical aspect is merely friendship. You need to achieve, this max 2nd to 3rd date, otherwise you are friendzoned!
safarigirl:
Anything done on chat will be assumed to not be in effect until said face to face.

Chatting is such a poor form of communication on any level
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ndubueze92(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does it matter if your end goal is just to do a drive by?
If you have no intention of getting to know the person mode of communication is irrelevant.

If the intent is on building a foundation finding out essential detail via chat is necessary for instance if you have anything of substance to actully talk about if and when you do meet face to face. Nothing depresses me more like small talk.
Sorry ma'am but this hardly helps the op.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by TourismMan(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Seems you just bought a car for the first time in your life. I see poverty mentality and deprivation of the past in your post. You think everything is about a car? Guy, with cool rides like G-Wagon, Range Rover etc, girls who know their values still turn down men with these rides not to talk of your Camry pencil light.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Shugarlord213: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
TourismMan:

Seems you just bought a car for the first time in your life. I see poverty mentality and deprivation of the past in your post. You think everything is about a car? Guy, with cool rides like G-Wagon, Range Rover etc, girls who know their values still turn down men with these rides not to talk of your Camry pencil light.

Even your mama I go fvck am

4 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by 46arcadez(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tripleclick:
I have been thinking about this for a while

Do a girl prefer d guy to meet her 1 on 1 before taking him serious or do chat work??

Please answer

Thanks

Face to Face bro.
Chatting doesnt work for a lady that is serious.
I had to quit today cus of this knowingly fully well that my gal is one stone throw away
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Exactly. Poor mentality and approach.
TourismMan:

6 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by unyted(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Exactly. You have to be funny to take a woman interested. Be funny and bust her balls. Just roll and never take anything too serious early on
Tripleclick:
true!,.. Especially when you are funny... She will only love you for being funny.. And a pill to her sadness if her bf mess up with her
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Jsaviour(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Hmmmm. Well, that shows the calibre of ladies you mingle with- (#500 girls) alright. Just watch out so as not to contract an incurable sexual disease.

Hope you know you would still marry one of those that other men have slept with cos your wife won't fall from heaven. So after everything, you would still pick someone's leftover.

Hope you also know that it's not just the ladies losing but you are also exerting your own energy on those women. You are also losing too.

No matter how you view it, that which you think is enjoyment or fast guy show might not really be in your favour. Enjoy while it last. Infact, chop and clean mouth cos it's not your fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Shugarlord213: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jsaviour:

Hmmmm. Well, that shows the calibre of ladies you mingle with- (#500 girls) alright. Just watch out so as not to contract an incurable sexual disease.

Hope you know you would still marry one of those that other men have slept with cos your wife won't fall from heaven. So after everything, you would still pick someone's leftover.

Hope you also know that it's not just the ladies losing but you are also exerting your own energy on those women. You are also losing too.

No matter how you view it, that which you think is enjoyment or fast guy show might not really be in your favour. Enjoy while it last. Infact, chop and clean mouth cos it's not your fault.

It’s not my fault my boy, go make money and stop whining
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Jsaviour(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Even your mama I go fvck am

Hope an award is waiting for you after the fucking?. Just grow up already, gone are the days people brag with rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by khome(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

what angers me most on this forum is when broke people try to form shít, your words alone shows you're cheap.... BTW I don't roll with kids ,don't paste any insults /vulgar words on my mention
M happy wit this
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Omoapena(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Omo,

You talk everything!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.