Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (34639 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Dotman2210(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

After reading this balderdash you penned down, I couldn't but help to shake my head in disaffirmation. You're a total DISGRACE to Man. You simply portray no sense of emulation. What's these?
Advising someone to go get a trashy 'self acclaimed' Camry car to woo and impress ladies?
Argh! You nauseate me!
You're just a total show-off. Men like you seem to be bland and drab concerning the happenings of the society. You simply have nothing to show forth. If 'Women' are useless and cheap as mentioned, I suppose your mother must have been dealt with sexually countless times with a vast number of men. Little wonder, the stupidity lingers on. I implore you to see and respect women. We are not all that it seems. I'm not here to preach, nor do I comment on threads, but this? No, I will not pass. I hope you'll be sent to the purgatory to be cleansed off your obnoxious and stench-filled aura. It's highly contagious!
Having said these, I come to conclude that you're a bad example to other men.
Mind your comments!
Chai see finishing... You took this guy to the cleaners
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by seedorfg(m): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2018
grin

Age is just a number and doesn't affect cheating or commitment in a relationship, cheating is a choice either old or young.
And you don't go into a relationship if you have cheating agenda cause it won't work for the couples .

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by eyinjuege: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2018
dumo1:

You mean the lizard face Camilla, no be me talk am o!! Na one Saudi king call her lizard face..

That's wicked o.
Anyway, my point is if you get along so well with someone, your heart will always be with them (i believe there are some people who are like your soul mates. Charles had known Camilla for a long time and wanted to marry her, but she wasn't royalty. He felt forced to marry Diana, but no love in the marriage and he still went after camilla despite them both being married)
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2018
A woman should marry older and a man should marry younger....it makes biological sence
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Infomaz(m): 6:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Of course it does!

1. Ideally and generally, the man should be between 3-15 years older than the woman. Women are generally more mature than men of the same age, especially at adolescence and youth age Thus women tend to naturally prefer those 3 years and above their age.

2. For better communication and shared values : it'll be difficult for a woman or man to get mental companionship from one that is far older or younger than him/her. Imagine a 20 years old girl with a 40 or 50 years old man and vice versa.

3. Physical and Sexual Compatibility : Men generally and culturally prefer to marry younger women. This will help avoid the situation where the woman looks like the elder sister or mother of the man, after 2 or more children. On the other hand, sexual performance for men declines with men overtime... especially from 50 years upwards. This could create sexual frustration and other problems for a very young wife.

I'll stop here because of time constraints.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Oluwaesko(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Keep and use women at what they are good at. Don’t be a mugu or a laughing stock

Asslickers men everywhere

May you grow sense this New month. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Rapsino(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:
I taught ur story will b more sensible,but t looks like ur brain was jux picked from d trashed bin....na dat Pussy u go die put,,senseless dog
I know say u go vex.. I can relate
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Bernice4ozodo(f): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Ire2:

Is it that hard for you to write a proper sentence?
z t dat hard for u to comprehend wot was written there,i bliv u still one of those who measures English as bin intelligent,,,correction pls,t was written in pigin language too,i bliv ur proper sentences carries u to heaven
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Men should marry much younger women. If a man marries a woman her age or even 5 years younger, the woman will be looking like his mum after one or two kids.
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by humilitypays(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2018
pander1234:
please i need your sincere advice on this
my current girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you is bad or not

please no insult just your sincere advice
my brother age does not matter at all, dont let some irresponsible people discourage u with their bla bla bla nonsense.

see in marriage, physical look, sex and attraction ends after at most 15yrs of the marriage, guess what sustains the marriage

understanding, kids, age long bond, finance and of course fear of God.

After 10yrs u married your wife, u will start to loose attraction for her no matter how sexy or gorgeous she is or used to be, the attraction will become useless and unimportant to you, her character, manner, respect for u, and the way she takes care of your kids and home will be the most important things to u and not her looks anymore so why kill yourself now over her cinderela looks

Go and check history, wives of most grear men dont look hot....they look nice and have this charming character and personality.

forget musicians, forget actors, and celebrities, they marry for showbiz and for camera, so dont let their bling bling marriage discourage u, what u should consider is if she really cares for u, does she respect u truly and is she financially prudent and productive, these should be your major concern not her age or looks.

for your info, my dad gave my mother like 4yrs which is not much but they look like siblings now and they are above 70yrs. They are like friends even as I type...they respect each other even though they do have disagreement which is normal.

i am single but once I am ready to settle, i wont go for a much younger lady, will even like to marry my mate or any nice lady, her age or looks wont matter much to me but her character, financial management skill and productivity.

you should be worried more about finance and investments than the age of your wife to be, dont listen to these superficial handles posting rubbish on nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by humilitypays(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
This post doesn't make sense. reading in between your comments, I can bet you don't have an okada talkmore of a car. You are writing this from your imagination of how guys that own cars treat ladies.

In fact, I can even go on bet with u to prove u wrong; bros u dont own any car.....u are still struggling.

No sane guy that owns a car will post this rubbish. Once u start succeeding financially as a guy, u stop being bitter, joy and happiness envelops you unless u did money ritual which I know u cant cos if u did, u wont have the joy to even come here to post.

again if u own a nice car and earn good income, u will be silent and even if u chose to be a playboy, u will be silent and tactical about it and not come online to slam it on peoples face,.its never done u are telling lies fabricated from your hallucination, u better wake up.

I own 2 clean rides and no lady in my street sees me, even in my church....Nigerian ladies have grown pass that stage...unless u are a known celebrity, Nigerian ladies no see u again o...Nigeria has advanced passed this level u are halucinating here, wake up bros undecided

7 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Ejiod(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Memories12411:
No oqne will tell you that it matters because there's nothing to hold on to in terms of religion and traditions. But let me be sincere with you "it matters". Women get older earlier than men because of the nature of their bodies. After some years into the marriage you will begin to see people giving her unnecessary respect thinking she's your elder sister or mum. How will you feel?. When your friends marry younger women your wife will not be comfortable with the relationship because she will be the older one and inferiority complex will set in. Like wise when you you are with her friends and their husbands you will be treated like a small boy because you are the same boy her friends know. Again, your family will be telling her to her face that you married an old woman. Finally, the two of you at home. Will she respect you when she knows she is older? I'm not saying it doesn't or it can't happen but if you can stand what comes out of it you can go ahead. I stand to be corrected.
What kind of reasoning is this?.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by derrydinny: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
no one advice works for two marriages but on most occasions, she will start looking older than you and you won't even like it, no matter the packaging, I have an uncle that married a lady that was almost 9 years younger, as rich as they are, the wife still looks like she is her husband's age. after giving birth to two or three children, she will likely lose shape( don't let her small stature decieve you) and your friends will start mocking you with your wife, you may even start looking for a 23 year old lady when you are 45 years. Be wise, check women in her family and see their stature so you can imagine hers 20 years to this time, she may even be desperate because most women won't marry s younger man if given options, open your eyes especially if her body is what you love most
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by HoodBillionaire: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2018
better marry someone u r at least 10-15years older
forget all dat women age more
i no fit marry make my woman no workout
burn fat
burn sugar
wtf
when u sick or old .who go take care of u wen una be same age
beta dont let dia pekus deceive u.
my gal i senior am by 15yrs and still cant find a bich i trust.
marry at owners risk
naso your papa and mama marry
age mates abi

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Harrynight(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Many will tell u it doesn't matter!

If u marry a much older woman than u are as man... U will not leave to tell the stories...

My advice: Never conclude it works for Mr A will works for me
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by boiz2men(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's my business with their self-acclaimed cars?
I don't see that piece of trash as an achievement. It's a total liability. Only gullible girls fall/and will continue to fall for such. I'm not a saint, neither am I trying to paint myself so perfect. The bottom line is- NO ONE really cares.
You didn't answer the question my dear.
Let's assume you don't care about their piece of trash.

Who has more chances of getting your attention

I'm not supporting that guy in any way but he didn't say anything short of the truth. He may have said it in a bitter way so as to hurt. But unfortunately, it's the naked truth. The fact that you deliberately failed to answer the question gives credence to that guys statement.
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Fourwinds: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:
I taught ur story will b more sensible,but t looks like ur brain was jux picked from d trashed bin....na dat Pussy u go die put,,senseless dog
he is telling you female folks the truth you refuse to admit.....

I can't count how many girls I have personally adviced about what that guy stated....do you know what? I'm the bad person....and for your information, the guy won't die on the pvssy. he will keep exploring it because that is what your female folks brought upon yourselves as a result of materialism, greed and many more
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Brightglory77: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc
You are bad men

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by boiz2men(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have. The question contains no meaningful content, thus will relay no answer to it.

I'm off!

You know in your inner deep it does. You are just being careful about your response so you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

That guys point is this...

"it's easier to woo a lady when you are in a car"
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
Why are Africans so obsessed with marriage? angry

It can't be more than religion! angry

Oh yeah, the religious book says, do not fùck who you ain't married to! angry What a mess! angry

Nothing more valuable than a person's personal space! angry Maintain that space... Be the boss of that space... And there will be peace on earth angry That's one thing religion never gets to see! angry

You can have children without being married and still actively taking care of the children better than most married people do. angry

Stop thinking "marriage"! angry Get yourself a life, not a wife! angry

definitely you are not from this planet....I can see your thoughts, ideologies about life and thinking in General has been brain wash by aliens.......I wish to meet you in person....well you are just so funny...enjoy the life you choose for ur self..BOSS MAN
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by kennypedia(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

Bro you are a perfect example of a D! CK
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Malocity(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
pander1234:
my current girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you is bad or not

Am in the same shoe with you Bro. Thanks for bringing it up. My own opinion on why I really want to take mine relationship to the next level (marriage) irrespective of her age is that:
1. She fears and reverence God.
Getting married to a woman that because of life situations, advice from friends and have negative personal perception about God I think its you getting close to your grave. Because you as a husband can't even serve God and imagine what will become of the children without at least the fear of God in them. But I checked her, and she has that zeal for God and she can spend her money for the Kingdom.

2. Respectful
3. Hardworking
4. Brilliant
5. Domesticated
6. And she is Beautiful.

In conclusion:
In a marriage, both husband and wife will grow old. Especially if the marriage gets to 30 - 50years of existence. At that time who cares? The only thing about the woman getting more older is that they (female) get too fat and later boring. But wash her weight. Marriage is different from hooking around. Thank you.
Happy Easter to you all. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Aboguede(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
It very clear the OP has already made up his mind not to marry the lady but just needed justification to clear his conscience.

Age has never been the determinant contributor to failed marriages but personality and individual characters

pander1234:

3 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
mtchww. Mumu line.

Lol.....is it your mumu line?
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Geesaintagape: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
I would have said sth important but i won't bearing 2yrs of ur dating in mind.
When did she tell u her age?
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Bernice4ozodo(f): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
he is telling you female folks the truth you refuse to admit.....

I can't count how many girls I have personally adviced about what that guy stated....do you know what? I'm the bad person....and for your information, the guy won't die on the pvssy. he will keep exploring it because that is what your female folks brought upon yourselves as a result of materialism, greed and many more
I bliv there re sum decent gals out there, n I 1 of dem,t all depends on we(gals) choose to do with our lives
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2018
humilitypays:
This post doesn't make sense. reading in between your comments, I can bet you don't have an okada talkmore of a car. You are writing this from your imagination of how guys that own cars treat ladies.

In fact, I can even go on bet with u to prove u wrong; bros u dont own any car.....u are still struggling.

No sane guy that owns a car will post this rubbish. Once u start succeeding financially as a guy, u stop being bitter, joy and happiness envelops you unless u did money ritual which I know u cant cos if u did, u wont have the joy to even come here to post.

again if u own a nice car and earn good income, u will be silent and even if u chose to be a playboy, u will be silent and tactical about it and not come online to slam it on peoples face,.its never done u are telling lies fabricated from your hallucination, u better wake up.

I own 2 clean rides and no lady in my street sees me, even in my church....Nigerian ladies have grown pass that stage...unless u are a known celebrity, Nigerian ladies no see u again o...Nigeria has advanced passed this level u are halucinating here, wake up bros undecided

Boss, abeg if u dey jos, drive come Anguldi on Bukuru express way, i want to host you for your words, you too make sense, na man u be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmm. You're gonna make me blush!

I could make you blush but still not get a chance to dine with you, but blush anyways, its free.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by kmaster007: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2018
ko matter
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by loswhite(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

lol.... Clown so fucking 19 girls sounds like an achievement to u..... shithole country
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by livinbygrace: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2018
babajeje123:

Whether 40, 20 or 90, age has no impact in marriage. Maturity, trust, selflessness and love are some of the building blocks of a happy marriage.

Forget this your sermon,age matters in marriage.Come back in few years time to spew this trash
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Aboguede(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2018
200% correct.

The truth is that the so-called Mr. Camry is a sadist and he is suffering from low self-esteem so I can boldly say that he lacks confidence as a man infact he is just a low life.

Any female with a lady thing is sure a woman but you can the kind of ladies this sadist does this to they are mostly the lowest class of ladies in Nigeria the onse that even okada operators don't call twice

UyaiIncomparabl:

After reading this balderdash you penned down, I couldn't but help to shake my head in disaffirmation. You're a total DISGRACE to Man. You simply portray no sense of emulation. What's these?
Advising someone to go get a trashy 'self acclaimed' Camry car to woo and impress ladies?
Argh! You nauseate me!
You're just a total show-off. Men like you seem to be bland and drab concerning the happenings of the society. You simply have nothing to show forth. If 'Women' are useless and cheap as mentioned, I suppose your mother must have been dealt with sexually countless times with a vast number of men. Little wonder, the stupidity lingers on. I implore you to see and respect women. We are not all that it seems. I'm not here to preach, nor do I comment on threads, but this? No, I will not pass. I hope you'll be sent to the purgatory to be cleansed off your obnoxious and stench-filled aura. It's highly contagious!
Having said these, I come to conclude that you're a bad example to other men.
Mind your comments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.