Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50363 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
You need to see them condemning their country, then you'll know all these ones are famzing. cheesy

Sweetheart, they hate their own tribe, talk more of other countries, they do this to feel better.

It's a pity. As they were lol.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Isn't he awaiting trial as we speak? Who is holding your leaders accountable for all the money they stole & continue stealing from Nigerians? You need to wake up & start getting more active in your fight against corruption. Pointing a finger at South Africa doesn't change YOUR reality one bit.
alot of culprit that embezzled the looted funds are cooling in Efcc cell. All the anti corruption agencies are doing the needful to probe them. corruption has been fought severally on different government that comes in. Nigeria government fight corruption, but it's not much as people expected it the most. am trying to tell you that you don't have based your country on good form as if there's no corrupt politicians in your country. no country is clean of corruption OK. just get that straight. show yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Thegamingorca(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Huh?

I just realised we have more ppl per square mile in nigeria than Chinese ppl per square mile in China.

I need to plan this exit fast

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I have disowned this nation. And cut ties with their useless culture. So God help me I will marry someone from a different nation. Cos my bloodline can't witness this horrors grin

The country will continue to plummet in ruins cos these nigerians don't know that religion has caused this country to boom in population such that with every new generation the population doubles. angry
Well,we know the people populating the whole place and mess up everything and we know the self deceiving ones who support them.
Running away won't save you, but speaking out even on an anonymous forum will.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by vaxx: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Since you have been to Nigeria before, you therefore have seen firsthand some of our challenges and I am sure it is not as bad as you implied by asking if there is light to charge phone.
We still have transformers being bad, stolen etc. in Nigeria but I am sure this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone however making it sound as if Nigeria is still in the dark ages without light at all is erroneous.
Since you came to Lagos for holiday last year, I will leave you to be truthful to yourself in your comparative analysis of the economical, structural, and developmental growth of both Ghana and Nigeria.
That Nigerians make a mockery of its own country out of sheer stupidity, hate, political differences, ethnic dissensions etc doesn't make the country any less better or greater than it is presently and while I agree that Ghana is growing, it is not yet at the level of being better than Nigeria.
Both country are not doing well economically, one rely heavily on oil that is currently staggering at the world market and the other rely heavily on borrowing to finance her capital expenditure. but unfortunately one of them is speeding up so fast and it might reached the first class world earlier before the former due to peace and stability.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Since you have been to Nigeria before, you therefore have seen firsthand some of our challenges and I am sure it is not as bad as you implied by asking if there is light to charge phone.
We still have transformers being bad, stolen etc. in Nigeria but I am sure this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone however making it sound as if Nigeria is still in the dark ages without light at all is erroneous.
Since you came to Lagos for holiday last year, I will leave you to be truthful to yourself in your comparative analysis of the economical, structural, and developmental growth of both Ghana and Nigeria.
That Nigerians make a mockery of its own country out of sheer stupidity, hate, political differences, ethnic dissensions etc doesn't make the country any less better or greater than it is presently and while I agree that Ghana is growing, it is not yet at the level of being better than Nigeria.

Awwn I love you. embarassed

Making so much sense lol.
Truth is, I just do this for the fun of it lol. I love trolling Nigerians here, it's just for fun but I've got mad love for Nigeria and her people.

I came back to Nigeria and met the Buhari era, lol bro you wouldn't want me to talk about it. So messed up, the day I got to Nigeria, there was no light for two days, then I called Nepa, (I saw their number on their bill) I called them and the guy wasn't nice. I just wanted to know why we didn't get light. And he was like who you epp? Imagine that talk.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
alot of culprit that embezzled the looted funds are cooling in Efcc cell. All the anti corruption agencies are doing the needful to probe them. corruption has been fought severally on different government that comes in. Nigeria government fight corruption, but it's not much as people expected it the most. am trying to tell you that you don't have based your country on good form as if there's no corrupt politicians in your country. no country is clean of corruption OK. just get that straight. show yourself.

If you say so.

Ugh. You can't tell me NOTHING. Not a damn thing. Naught. I didn't come here claiming that South Africa is Shagri la. I was simply arguing the points that you were throwing my way, while trying to make yourself look good on our expense. We're not delusional about our problems as a country. We know our strengths & weaknesses, unlike you who seem to be under the impression that it's all good & dandy in your world.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by perfectgen(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So breeding like cockroaches is considered an achievement in that God forsaken place? LMAO. 1st world countries are currently standing at 1 or 2 children per household & you're here feeling proud of a bloated population that your gov't can't even afford. South Africa has an average of two children per household going by our most recent headcount & we consider that an achievement! What's the use of having more rugrats if the only meal you can afford to feed to them is snake meat & bush rodents? grin Sit your ass down! South Africans with their small population have a better standard of living compared to the sardines crammed in a can way of living over there.

The point I was trying to make about ZCC obviously flew right over your head. I'm not here to teach you comprehension skills, so wànk away at the idea of having more churches at top ten, while you're lagging behind at everything else grin

Humm, while your arguments seem salient and objective, you went out of line by calling a country; my country, a godforsaken place.
Nigeria may not be in the position it should be as the purported giant of Africa but for you a South African that Nigerians stood steadfastly behind during the apartheid days to call us godforsaken is appalling.
I do see your arguments and somehow see you as objective but going the extreme of calling a country godforsaken is a big no.
South Africa Is a very wonderful place to stay but it still has its own challenges yet it is far from being godforsaken; same applies to Nigeria.
However, since so called Nigerians don't find it unpatriotic to call the country a shithole or zoo, a foreigner deems it fit too to call us godforsaken.
I have you in high regards based on your objectivity online so please don't use such demeaning words for any African country irrespective of its challenges again.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
You need to see them condemning their country, then you'll know all these ones are famzing. cheesy

Sweetheart, they hate their own tribe, talk more of other countries, they do this to feel better.
you are saying that they condemned their country, I hope you know that they are doing well in international standard. in America, different tribes also condemned themselves, the same with other African Nations too. some didn't love other tribes why some love other tribes. you can't expect anyone to believe on what you believe in.the likes of people that condemned themselves are also praise themselves when the need arises OK.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
shallysgirl:
Well,we know the people populating the whole place and mess up everything and we know the self deceiving ones who support them.
Running away won't save you, but speaking out even on an anonymous forum will.

Pretty little girl. Calling pot black as if you are not part of the problem. How many children are you intending to birth?

If the Senate comes up with laws that all families with more than one child ought to undergo permanent contraceptive methods would you agree?

You open your mouth and curse yourself, your generation and your nation with a population density of almost 250. You will rot in Nigeria in 2035
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Humm, while your arguments seem salient and objective, you went out of line by calling a country; my country, a godforsaken place.
Nigeria may not be in the position it should be as the purported giant of Africa but for you a South African that Nigerians stood steadfastly behind during the apartheid days to call us godforsaken is appalling.
I do see your arguments and somehow see you as objective but going the extreme of calling a country godforsaken is a big no.
South Africa Is a very wonderful place to stay but it still has its own challenges yet it is far from being godforsaken; same applies to Nigeria.
However, since so called Nigerians don't find it unpatriotic to call the country a shithole or zoo, a foreigner deems it fit too to call us godforsaken.
I have you in high regards based on your objectivity online so please don't use such demeaning words for any African country irrespective of its challenges again.

South Africa & South Africans have been called the worst names here by Nigerians, so I'm not one bit apologetic about my choice of words.

I've not had any nasty exchanges with you, so I will apologise only for offending your sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by moneysense777: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
It can definietely buy electricity.

Plenty estates in Lagos generate their own light and have light 24/7.

That shot from Nigeria is massive grin grin

This guy is thinking like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Ogbeni, the country is in ruins. We do not have electricity grin there is no sugar coating it.

Stop being ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If you say so.

Ugh. You can't tell me NOTHING. Not a damn thing. Naught. I didn't come here claiming that South Africa is Shagri la. I was simply arguing the points that you were throwing my way, while trying to make yourself look good on our expense. We're not delusional about our problems as a country. We know our strengths & weaknesses, unlike you who seem to be under the impression that it's all good & dandy in your world.
in what way you know your strength and weakness? the likes of Jacob zuma ministers that was probed in one corruption or the other are still working freely in South Africa street. just get that. I'm only trying to understand that no country is clean of any vices of corruption. Infact in all your schools, Nigerians flood there. so what are you saying gannnn. upon the financial challenges and economic meltdown Nigerians are facing, Nigerians are standing tall in making things work and shine on every side. stop your jealousy OK. I'm not proud but I'm trying to tell you what's on ground and their feat in achievements.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Thegamingorca(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Ghana has a working system with a population and economic growth that can be fended for effectively by her resources.

Do you know the kind of calamity it means to say a country has the highest population density in the world with no stable electricity, no economic growth and an ever increasing population boom per generation?

This is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
in what way you know your strength and weakness? the likes of Jacob zuma ministers that was probed in one corruption or the other are still working freely in South Africa street. just get that. I'm only trying to understand that no country is clean of any vices of corruption. Infact in all your schools, Nigerians flood there. so what are you saying gannnn. upon the financial challenges and economic meltdown Nigerians are facing, Nigerians are standing tall in making things work and shine on every side. stop your jealousy OK. I'm not proud but I'm trying to tell you what's on ground and their feat in achievements.

So who is going to tell us our strengths & weaknesses, you? Fat chance! Most ministers who were serving under Zuma have been REPLACED with more capable people. You get THAT! The rest are facing enquiry. Just because he was corrupt, doesn't mean that every single person on his cabinet was, hence the current cross-questioning they're undergoing. It's not over.

I don't care about the rest of your post.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by perfectgen(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:

Awwn I love you. embarassed

Making so much sense lol.
Truth is, I just do this for the fun of it lol. I love trolling Nigerians here, it's just for fun but I've got mad love for Nigeria and her people.

I came back to Nigeria and met the Buhari era, lol bro you wouldn't want me to talk about it. So messed up, the day I got to Nigeria, there was no light for two days, then I called Nepa, (I saw their number on their bill) I called them and the guy wasn't nice. I just wanted to know why we didn't get light. And he was like who you epp? Imagine that talk.

Those are challenges we are facing and I am looking forward to we the youths taking them up and resolving them in the bid to making Nigeria better rather than joining in the online tirade and blame games to the extent of devaluing ourselves; thinking the online desecration of our country doesn't affect us.
I hope we get it right soon so that we can truly shelve any intention of running out of this country to places where we are only tolerated rather than being welcome.
Hopefully when next you visit Nigeria, there will better power supply.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by mikolo80: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
It can definietely buy electricity.

Plenty estates in Lagos generate their own light and have light 24/7.

That shot from Nigeria is massive grin grin
THE NON ESTATES NKO
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by perfectgen(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

South Africa & South Africans have been called the worst names here by Nigerians, so I'm not one bit apologetic about my choice of words.

I've not had any nasty exchanges with you, so I will apologise only for offending your sensibilities.

Sorry that you feel bad about some of my fellow Nigerian's attitude and name-calling. However, as you can see in all my replies and write-ups, I hold everybody in high esteem and objectively. I have also seen your characteristics reply and retort as being matured, which prompted me to ask that you keep it low without name calling.
Thanks for the apology but I guess this is for everyone of us too; let us respect one another and make the best out of our respective countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So who is going to tell us our strengths & weaknesses, you? Fat chance! Most ministers who were serving under Zuma have been REPLACED with more capable people. You get THAT! The rest are facing enquiry. Just because he was corrupt, doesn't mean that every single person on his cabinet was, hence the current cross-questioning they're undergoing. It's not over.

I don't care about the rest of your post.
in as much Jacob zuma is been probed of corruption cases, his ministers should be probe too. probing only Jacob zuma won't yield good results. don't ever side anyone that has hands in his corruption cases. why will you care when I'm telling you the truth here.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Sorry that you feel bad about some of my fellow Nigerian's attitude and name-calling. However, as you can see in all my replies and write-ups, I hold everybody in high esteem and objectively. I have also seen your characteristics reply and retort as being matured, which prompted me to ask that you keep it low without name calling.
Thanks for the apology but I guess this is for everyone of us too; let us respect one another and make the best out of our respective countries.

Sure.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
in as much Jacob zuma is been probed of corruption cases, his ministers should be probe too. probing only Jacob zuma won't yield good results. don't ever side anyone that has hands in his corruption cases. why will you care when I'm telling you the truth here.

Dude, please...
I believe you have bigger fish to fry in your country. Focus on that & let us deal with our problems, our way. Peace out. It's getting repetitive now.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If you say so.

And all because of Dangote's table. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by JeffreyJames(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You are a failure

You are a bastard and all your generations will be failures.. piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Thegamingorca(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
JeffreyJames:

You are a bastard and all your generations will be failures.. piece of shit

grin triggered failure
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dude, please...
I believe you have bigger fish to fry in your country. Focus on that & let us deal with our problems, our way. Peace out. It's getting repetitive now.
i once invest my funds in the fish you mention here. dude you just love in chatting with Nigerians. you cannot deny that. yes the way out is to deal with issues that concerns us and not throwing stones on any countries that have issues they are battling with .show your face. you need a hug. lol
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
i once invest my funds in the fish you mention here. dude you just love in chatting with Nigerians. you cannot deny that. yes the way out is to deal with issues that concerns us and not throwing stones on any countries that have issues they are battling with .show your face. you need a hug. lol

Mcheeew.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
perfectgen:

Those are challenges we are facing and I am looking forward to we the youths taking them up and resolving them in the bid to making Nigeria better rather than joining in the online tirade and blame games to the extent of devaluing ourselves; thinking the online desecration of our country doesn't affect us.
I hope we get it right soon so that we can truly shelve any intention of running out of this country to places where we are only tolerated rather than being welcome.
Hopefully when next you visit Nigeria, there will better power supply.
Hopefully, thanks for your wise words.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol ghanians are jealousy.
there's really nothing to be jealous of. Dont know why so many powers were laughing it up at the wedding while benue ,taraba suffered,while idp camps are still full
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mcheeew.
am serious. am not bribing you but just a hug.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
there's really nothing to be jealous of. Dont know why eo many powers were laugjing it up at the wedding while benue suffered,while idp camp is still full
is it not the terrorist threats that ought to have been checked by the military.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mcheeew.
lol you are very active on romance section. you need a hug. nice chatting with you here. at least you are browsing on Nigerian platform. well-done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / (photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.