Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50358 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by ogundeleai(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
The reply was commensurate
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by mikejj(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Who needs electricity, we are comfortable with our present state. cool cool cool
u need to cum for cleansing in the next 7 market days
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by vaxx: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Apart from Accra and Kumasi, mention 2 other "states" in Ghana.

Abi you want to talk because you can talk.

Wait sef, this forum you people are even using to nack teeth, who owns it?
Ghana do not use state, Ghana use region. Ghana can still be proud of Takoradi the capital city of the western region(oil city like rivers state capital )Ghana can still be proud of cape coast, capital city of central region (their former national capital, not too much commercial but very attractive to tourism just like calabar) and likewise Tamali, the capital city of the northern region( this region is the largest in Ghana out of their ten region, it is surely bigger than bayelsa and some few state in NIGERIA. BUT IN HONESTLY KOFORIDUA , the capital city of eastern region is my most prefer choice of them all. this region has another city called eburi , it is just like jos in Nigeria when it comes to whether. Ghana and Nigeria still have a long way to go but the former is doing better that the letter.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brightolanton:

My brother you need to work on your English if you wish to be an online extrovert. Your grammar is so terrible.
lol I love it that way. Ghanaians are always speak of good things about Nigerians. but their spirit of jealousy will always rate them below our development level. lol
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Jealous of our 24 hours light, I guess.
lol yeah, you are right. we are even given them lights in their country.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Axis313:

It's not jealous my brother, the rest of the world already know that our power sector sucks,and the stupid idiots that are parading themselves as our leaders care less about it,so far they have diesel generators to power their homes.
that is the problem we have in this nation, we have leadership problem. we love to patronize bad people as our leaders. so so pathetic, so so painful.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! What are South Africans jealous of? Stop instigating & noone would pay you ANY attention. You have notice me tendencies, a symptom of gross neglect. Was it necessary for the guy to drag other countries in a Nigerian matter? You tell me who is obsessed with whom. South Africa is on the other end of the continent, it baffles me why her name is always on Nigerians' lips, out of 50+ other African countries. We don't consider you competition, but keep deceiving yourself with your delusions of grandeur!
oh my God, I don't even know that there's South African in the house. Abeg let me see your face. lol. you can't deny it about the love you guys have for Nigerians. T.b Joshua church already is full of South Africans, so tell me why you will not be jealous about what is happening in this nation. forget it here sis,you are jealous already. you can't hide it here.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol yeah, you are right. we are even given them lights in their country.

Yeah. Its not like we struck a deal with them before that happened, its not that at all, we were just being charitable. Totally.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:
Really? you believe that?
what share do Nigerians have in tht table? You might as well be from Ghana or Kenya as far as that table is concerned
yes,i still maintain my point here OK. upon the bad wagon we have in this nation, Nigerians are still more bigger and more successful than your country. no doubt we have problems of bad leaders that's rulling us, but that doesn't says that Nigerians aren't successful in their various field. you guys are always jealous about the great development happening in this nation.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
I see no jealousy! Let the truth be exhumed for once here. Do we have electricity?

All those people on that table excluding Bill gate are living-dead people.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
CSTR1002:

If Ghana were half the size of Nigeria, her socio -economics would drop rapidly.

There is a reason why Scandinavian countries are the best in Europe.

You do not compare small countries with big countries.

Is Germany less developed than Austria? Or the US less developed than Canada? Or Australia less developed than New Zealand? Or Japan less developed than South Korea? Are Sri Lanka or Nepal or Bangladesh or Pakistan more developed than India?
That's hardly an excuse for Nigeria's failures. Togo or Benin or Sierra Leone or Liberia or Gambia are small and wretched. Ghana's comparative success is a function of better governance and has nothing to do with size.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
OjomaBrown:
I am Nigeria and I am proud to be one, any negative thing Ghana people say out of jealousy some gulliable Nigerian will accept. Ghana is not far away from any Nigerian who is stooping so low for Ghanians,they should port as soon as possible. I know we have Series of challenges in Nigeria as a result of bad leadership and even from the masses , but no country in this world is free from one or two challanges

This is what Nigerians tell themselves so they can sleep at night
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Professor554:

It doesn’t work out mr man! In alot of nations across the world it is the same situation but it doesn’t make their other cities poor or under developed. If you ask most people about cities in USA, majority will mention only New York, a few can mention along with maybe Los Angeles or Houston. In china, most know only shanghai but Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shenyang are all big cities too, in SA, most people know only Johannesburg, in UK, London maybe because of EPL, some might know Manchester or Liverpool. Germany, Frankfurt, kenya - Nairobi, S.korea - Seoul, Japan- Tokyo, Canada- Toronto, UAE- Dubai, Russia - moscow .. they are alot it’s just the norm mr man! When you want to argue, argue with facts and also be objective

What the fucckk are you rambling about. I was replying the comedian who said people only know Kumasi or Accra in Ghana and I'm asking him if he thinks your average non-Nigerian knows anywhere outside Lagos and maybe Abuja. What does that have to do with what you're talking about? You want to show me how many cities you can name? grin
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by winnah(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brightolanton:

My brother you need to work on your English if you wish to be an online extrovert. Your grammar is so terrible.

this is palatable, terrifically and toppingly interesting that a Ghanaian is advising a Nigerian to work on his English writing ability.

surprise!!!!!

let it interest you to know that Ghana educational system is not worth to be compared with Nigeria educational system.

has Ghana achieved 24 hr electricity power supply the answer is NO
is Nigeria supplying Ghana with electricity
the answer is YES

name one university in Ghana that beat or could be compared with covenant university
none.

I have a Ghanaian living with me, the last thing that this young man will wish for is to go back to Ghana.

fine, our system is corrupt but even at that, the remnants can't be compared with Ghana.

someone spake about currency valuation between cedis and naira.
let me educate you a little.

can you compare a currency that is re-denominated to one that is not.

prior before 2012, Ghana had a single currency note of 10,000 cedis. and their then, government moved to re denominate it to what the currently have which is 100 cedis. making present 100cedis to have the value of the then 10,000 cedis.

as a student then studying banking and finance I wished we did same but its not really and achievement.
this has only makes it attractive on the outside but has no major improvement on the inside.
I hope we all know that pounds is not the most valuable currency. but Kuwait.
it has her value only within her country but not really the same outside her land. same is Ghana.

no African country is better than Nigeria to me. I mean " to me"

I believe so much in this country.

Ghana is a Shithole and no where near Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by winnah(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brightolanton:

this is palatable, terrifically and toppingly interesting that a Ghanaian is advising a Nigerian to work on his English writing ability.

surprise!!!!!

let it interest you to know that Ghana educational system is not worth to be compared with Nigeria educational system.

the answer is YES

name one university in Ghana that beat or could be compared with covenant university
none.

I have a Ghanaian living with me, the last thing that this young man will wish for is to go back to Ghana.

fine, our system is corrupt but even at that, the remnants can't be compared with Ghana.

prior before 2012, Ghana had a single currency note of 10,000 cedis. and their then, government moved to re denominate it to what the currently have which is 100 cedis. making present 100cedis to have the value of the then 10,000 cedis.

as a student then studying banking and finance I wished we did same but its not really and achievement.
this has only makes it attractive on the outside but has no major improvement on the inside.
I hope we all know that pounds is not the most valuable currency in the world. but Kuwait".
it has her value only within her country but not really the same outside her land. same is Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Professor554: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What the fucckk are you rambling about. I was replying the comedian who said people only know Kumasi or Accra in Ghana and I'm asking him if he thinks your average non-Nigerian knows anywhere outside Lagos and maybe Abuja. What does that have to do with what you're talking about? You want to show me how many cities you can name? grin

I am only trying to correct your perception that a country’s development depends on the popularity of its cities.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
oh my God, I don't even know that there's South African in the house. Abeg let me see your face. lol. you can't deny it about the love you guys have for Nigerians. T.b Joshua church already is full of South Africans, so tell me why you will not be jealous about what is happening in this nation. forget it here sis,you are jealous already. you can't hide it here.

You must be out of your mind! Out of 53 million South Africans, how many are members of his church? FYI, South African churches still have more members IN South Africa & the SADC region. How come we don't feel like they (our neighbouring countries) are jealous of us for attending our churches? The answer is simple, we don't celebrate mediocrity the way you do. South Africa's constitution allows its citizens the right to worship in any church of their choice & you're here beating your asthmatic chest over NOTHING.

One of the biggest churches in South Africa, ZCC. A church that even buries its members when they pass away. No falling building, organised, neat & no greedy pastor expecting them to foot the bill for his life of luxury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
yes,i still maintain my point here OK. upon the bad wagon we have in this nation, Nigerians are still more bigger and more successful than your country. no doubt we have problems of bad leaders that's rulling us, but that doesn't says that Nigerians aren't successful in their various field. you guys are always jealous about the great development happening in this nation.
I am Nigerian. Nigerians, in the main, ain't shitt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
winnah:

surprise!!!!!

the answer is YES

none.

Ghana and Nigeria are both shitholes but Nigeria is by far the bigger shithole

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol I love it that way. Ghanaians are always speak of good things about Nigerians. but their spirit of jealousy will always rate them below our development level. lol
Remind me our level of development again?
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by winnah(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
introvertedsoul:
I agree with the Ghanaian .

surprise!!!!!

the answer is YES

none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria is probably the worst place to live in West Africa except for a tiny number of elites.
Out of every 5 children born in Nigeria 1 will not see their 5th birthday that is 20 in every 100.
That is shameful enough.
Nigerians better shut up and stop this nonsense already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by winnah(f): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
introvertedsoul:
I agree with the Ghanaian .

surprise!!!!!

the answer is YES

none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by perfectgen(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Notatribalist:
Ghana economy beat Nigeria economy? If you don't mind I will pay for your transport fare to visit Ghana, just 2 days here will change your perception.. You said 1 cedis is how much in Nigeria?well,maybe right now it may be 1 cedi to 80 or 70 naira, and that's because GHANA decided to remove 4 zeros from cedis,do same with naira you will realize that 1 cedi will not even be equivalent to 50 kobo.and the sad reality is that the removal of the zeros has no positive effect on the economy.as will speak now a battle of water cost about 3 cedis here,whereas it cost far less in Nigeria. So if you compare the purchasing power purity you will find out that Naira is far better.less I forget,90% of the food consume here are ship in from Nigeria, because things are cheap there.my dear sis let's put aside sentiment and face the fact,Ghana is not in the league of Nigeria.

Thank you. Sometimes we need to be objective about our argument, she talked about exchange rates relative to the naira; is she saying that every other country whose exchange rate is higher than Nigerian naira is better than Nigeria economically.
Having visited Ghana, many things are working but don't get carried away; it is because of their size. If Ghana has just the kind of population of Nigeria South West; all their facilities will collapse as it can't sustain them. Also try and leave Accra and kumasi to visit the hinterlands of Ghana and you will understand that not all of Ghana is the way you see it.
Nigeria may not have used much of its resources correctly nor positioned itself the way it should have been but comparing developmental growth of Ghana with Nigeria is a big fallacy.
I keep hoping we get things right but for no reason should anyone demean Nigeria out of criticism, ethnocentrism, parochialism or sheer hate; the person who made that statement made an unfounded statement by comparing Nigeria with Ghana but at least South Africa can be considered developed enough but for someone to believe Ghana is better than Nigeria gives me the chills about how really educated our seemingly educated folks are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Professor554:

I am only trying to correct your perception that a country’s development depends on the popularity of its cities.

I expressed no such "perception" so you're talking utter rubbish. Again, I was referring to the guy saying no one knows any city in Ghana other than Kumasi and Accra. You must have flopped your English comprehension in Secondary school.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by nwoke37: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
tiwiex:

Nigeria won't move forward until we start telling ourselves the truth. We seem to pride ourselves in failure. Nigerians should find time to travel to other African countries and be amazed. They might not have the money we have which makes it all the more amazing. I mean Ethiopia manufactures fibre optics cables. They have their own airline. Then someone will come and argue that Dangote can buy Ethiopia and its airline. True but is it a thing of pride? How does Dangotes money help me and you? Why does he have so much and many Nigerians still feed on less than a dollar? OK oh. Make we dey boast over mediocrity.

Guy Nigeria Dey manufacture cable too. U never hear of cutix cable?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must be out of your mind! Out of 53 million South Africans, how many are members of his church? FYI, South African churches still have more members IN South Africa & the SADC region. How come we don't feel like they (our neighbouring countries) are jealous of us for attending our churches? The answer is simple, we don't celebrate mediocrity the way you do. South Africa's constitution allows its citizens the right to worship in any church of their choice & you're here beating your asthmatic chest over NOTHING.

One of the biggest churches in South Africa, ZCC. A church that even buries its members should they passed away. No falling building, organised, neat & no greedy pastor expecting them to foot the bill for his life of luxury.
lol you have started again, I said it again, your fellow countrymen has turned t.b Joshua church as their Jerusalem. out of 100% population of people in t.b Joshua church, 75-80% of them are South Africans. what are you saying here. even your ministers or top government officials in South Africa always visit t.b Joshua church every Sunday. so what are you saying here. you can't deny that. and if you still having doubts about it, ask your Ambassador to Nigeria about how South Africans are trouping enmassely to t.b Joshua church every Sunday not to talk of South African workers here in Nigeria. you just have to get that straight. show your face.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by UncleJudax(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

What i said is the combined wealth of those guys on the table can provide electricity.

Stick to the context
That's not what you said. That some estates in Lagos are privately powered, does not mean anything.

There has always been money in Nigeria, the problem is massive mismanagement...which underlines the Ghanian's point.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
nwoke37:

Guy Nigeria Dey manufacture cable too. U never hear of cutix cable?
he never hear that before . besides GOogle alone is the best answers for all this questions. Nigerians manufacturers are doing wonderfully well but we still need more. what we lack most is our bad leaders.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:
Nigeria is probably the worst place to live in West Africa except for a tiny number of elites.
Out of every 5 children born in Nigeria 1 will not see their 5th birthday that is 20 in every 100.
That is shameful enough.
Nigerians better shut up and stop this nonsense already
you are right, the great problem that we are battling with in this nation is our set of bad leaders. if a senator can be collecting up to 13.5 million naira jumbo pay every month, believe me there's money in this nation. it's the bad leaders we are robbing ourselves with that's destroying this nation and it potentials.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by kokomilala(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
@FroshJaynex,what achievement are you banging on for them? What's their GDP? How much has their economy expanded? What is their human capital development? Have they been able to throw their weight around the West Africa sub region, for a start, not to talk of Africa? Can their sneeze make the rest of West Africa shiver with a cold?
For you, I think your sense of history is distorted. Or more accurately, you've got no sense of history at all. Nigeria may be stuttering, but you can't discount her place in the socio-economic and political dynamics of Africa. Take the piece that's Nigeria away from this troubling puzzle, called Africa, and you have a very big hole. But, take Ghana away, their absence will be too insignificant to notice.
It's the likes of you who celebrate mediocrity, even when there is glaring certitude of failures and averages.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ghana is better than Nigeria-fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.