Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50369 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Whatever Nigeria i doing is good for them.

It is not the Yoruba way to indulge in silly chest beating ,It is not the Hausa way . So where does this nonsense come from.

If Nigeria is as big as we like to believe we must ALWAYS ignore jibes from so called smaller nations and let our works speak for themselves.

There is no justification for this primitive nonsense. just shut up!!
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are right, the great problem that we are battling with in this nation is our set of bad leaders. if a senator can be collecting up to 13.5 million naira jumbo pay every month, believe me there's money in this nation. it's the bad leaders we are robbing ourselves with that's destroying this nation and it potentials.
Well that is a different point.

My main point is whether or not Nigeria is better than Ghana is irrelevant to me.

We do not need this as Nigerians or Africans.

The only thing that this thread confirms is the high level of unemployment in Nigeria

It is now becoming a national pastime of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must be out of your mind! Out of 53 million South Africans, how many are members of his church? FYI, South African churches still have more members IN South Africa & the SADC region. How come we don't feel like they (our neighbouring countries) are jealous of us for attending our churches? The answer is simple, we don't celebrate mediocrity the way you do. South Africa's constitution allows its citizens the right to worship in any church of their choice & you're here beating your asthmatic chest over NOTHING.

One of the biggest churches in South Africa, ZCC. A church that even buries its members should they passed away. No falling building, organised, neat & no greedy pastor expecting them to foot the bill for his life of luxury.
you are jealous again, if you are talking about the population of bethren that attend service in a day, ZCC is not part of them. check google and come here to argue more. you are still not satisfied with my facts here. check google on the church that has the most populated congregations in the world at a service. check it and come back here. South Africa church isn't in first 10. so what are you talking about. the population of your country isn't even reach half of south western region in Nigeria. 53 million people. still little compare to Nigeria that's populated with 200 million people. check it on Google OK.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
If our country men are being sold in Libya and drowning in the Mediterranean then we should SHUT UP for a very long time if we have any shame.

Those people in Libya werenot kidnapped. They spent money to get there. So what are we so happy about to be indulging in this online madness. Is this a way on consoling ourselves.

If you are Nigerian cover your face and cover your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:
Nigeria is probably the worst place to live in West Africa except for a tiny number of elites.
Out of every 5 children born in Nigeria 1 will not see their 5th birthday that is 20 in every 100.
That is shameful enough.
Nigerians better shut up and stop this nonsense already
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ghanaians are not our enemies.
They are brothers.

Our real enemies are in mirror
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Was it Ghanaians celebrating the return of Ibori

Was it a Ghanaian Health Minister who went to the airport to receive Buhari's son
Is iit Ghanaians who are too cowardly to confront their politicians?

Leave Ghanaians alone and face your work.

Anything Ghanaains say we deserve worse for being so cowardly

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't expect you to know more about current affairs sha, since you people don't always have light to watch TV. kiss
who told you he didn't have light to watch TV, I hope you know that he have internet to browse and burst your bubble. stop your jealous over people's achievement here. upon the epileptic power supply in this nation, Nigerians still do well on every side. no matter the circumstances and situations, Nigerians still survive them. if the legislative arm of government are collecting 13.5million jumbo pay in Ghana, the economy of Ghana will collapse. Liberia president is even begging Nigeria government for more teachers in their country. definitely they have seen the potentials in the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Notatribalist:
Ghana economy beat Nigeria economy? If you don't mind I will pay for your transport fare to visit Ghana, just 2 days here will change your perception.. You said 1 cedis is how much in Nigeria?well,maybe right now it may be 1 cedi to 80 or 70 naira, and that's because GHANA decided to remove 4 zeros from cedis,do same with naira you will realize that 1 cedi will not even be equivalent to 50 kobo.and the sad reality is that the removal of the zeros has no positive effect on the economy.as will speak now a battle of water cost about 3 cedis here,whereas it cost far less in Nigeria. So if you compare the purchasing power purity you will find out that Naira is far better.less I forget,90% of the food consume here are ship in from Nigeria, because things are cheap there.my dear sis let's put aside sentiment and face the fact,Ghana is not in the league of Nigeria.
thanks for your humbly reply, you even break it down for him to understand more.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
who told you he didn't have light to watch TV, I hope you know that he have internet to browse and burst your bubble. stop your jealous over people's achievement here. upon the epileptic power supply in this nation, Nigerians still do well on every side. no matter the circumstances and situations, Nigerians still survive them. if the legislative arm of government are collecting 13.5million jumbo pay in Ghana, the economy of Ghana will collapse. Liberia president is even begging Nigeria government for more teachers in their country. definitely they have seen the potentials in the lives of Nigerians.
Nigerians do not do well. It is one woe after the other. People order things online and kill the courier and bury him, where? Nigeria.

Removing a child's eyes for ritual where ? Nigeria
Beheading is not news any more . Where Nigeria.

People are in an ID camp and money meant to feed them is stolen in the name of grass cutting where? Nigeria

We are not doing WELL AT ALL. The economy is collapsed in Nigeria but it is happening in slow motion

A tiny number of people live in opulence while the rest die of disease and starvation.

Stop the empty boasting and face reality. Nigeria is a MEGA shithole

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Are we a nation at war? How many IDP camps are there in the country

People are being slaughtered daily like sheep and the governent is helpless attending weddings and colloquiums.

Let us stop the bullshite.

Our country is a disgrace.
Anytime I arrive at Ikeja Airport I arrive there with a sense of Shame .That is the bitter truth.

Look at the hungry crowd always outside the airport? Who are they and what are they doing there. Nothing works.
Once again my advice to my countrymen just shut up aand bear whatever insults from anywhere with fortitude and use that to inspire you to change things.

Self deception is not the answer

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:

Nigerians do not do well. It is one woe after the other. People order things online and kill the courier and bury him, where? Nigeria.

Removing a child's eyes for ritual where ? Nigeria
Beheading is not news any more . Where Nigeria.

People are in an ID camp and money meant to feed them is stolen in the name of grass cutting where? Nigeria

We are not doing WELL AT ALL. The economy is collapsed in Nigeria but it is happening in slow motion

A tiny number of people live in opulence while the rest die of disease and starvation.

Stop the empty boasting and face reality. Nigeria is a MEGA shithole
lol you are very funny. the problems we are facing in this nation is leadership problem.it is so so pathetic.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by DoTheNeedful: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:

no, i don't need to knw wat i knw...1 Ghana cedi= how much in naira today?

compare education in Ghana or south africa to Nigeria.

Compare the standard of living to both countries

what about electricty are you even sure you are really a Ghanaian as you claim?

oga, lets call a spade a spade and a tooth a tooth...the Ghana of today beat Nigeria hands down in economic and political growth...expect for our entertainment and sport sector

lol..Education in Ghana is over-hyped. Tell me just one innovation that has come out of their university system. With all the hullabaloo about Nigerian education, many of our graduates are doing well all over the world. I am very proud of the strides of Nigeria graduates all over the world.
Our media just like hyping Ghana to put Nigerian government on its toes. There is absolutely nothing special about that country.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol you are very funny. the problems we are facing in this nation is leadership problem.it is so so pathetic.
You can explain it any how you like . The point is any nation wth our problems has no business chest beating or puttng any nation down.

If leadership is so easy why have we not fixed that leadership problem since?

Leadership na beans

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
Excuse me, where's the light to charge phone? Clear road jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Kimcutie: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:

undecided

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
undecided
grin
Boss.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Kimcutie: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
grin
Boss.
Queen grin Am a good person. shocked As in very goood. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by hollywater: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:
That Nigerian guy finished them all
The Afonja guy is very stupìd.He didn't finish them anything. Ghana is better than Nigeria as of today. Politically,free education you name it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by AreaFada2: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
360command:
I agree with you but it is a total shame. A govt is suppose to provide the basics and if they can't, they have failed a nation.
Correct.

But sadly in 9ja the equation is simple:

Government = Failure.

QED.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by perfectgen(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:

Seriously, have you been to Nigeria before or you just believe wholeheartedly what some disgruntled online warrior type here?
Nigeria is quite far from being perfect but it is not as bad as some of you think; do you know that there are areas in this same Nigeria where people have an average of over 18 hours light daily?
I understand your grievance with the op chest beating and calling out Ghana but for you to ever imagine Nigeria in light of your retort means that you may never have visited Nigeria before.
When you visit Nigeria and personally see things on ground, then we can discuss more appropriately; it is only a child who has never left his father's farm that relishes the idea of his father having the biggest farm ever.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol you have started again, I said it again, your fellow countrymen has turned t.b Joshua church as their Jerusalem. out of 100% population of people in t.b Joshua church, 75-80% of them are South Africans. what are you saying here. even your ministers or top government officials in South Africa always visit t.b Joshua church every Sunday. so what are you saying here. you can't deny that. and if you still having doubts about it, ask your Ambassador to Nigeria about how South Africans are trouping enmassely to t.b Joshua church every Sunday not to talk of South African workers here in Nigeria. you just have to get that straight. show your face.

LMAO, you're a fool of note. We must be special if us attending your churches makes you feel like you're important. We're flattered smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are jealous again, if you are talking about the population of bethren that attend service in a day, ZCC is not part of them. check google and come here to argue more. you are still not satisfied with my facts here. check google on the church that has the most populated congregations in the world at a service. check it and come back here. South Africa church isn't in first 10. so what are you talking about. the population of your country isn't even reach half of south western region in Nigeria. 53 million people. still little compare to Nigeria that's populated with 200 million people. check it on Google OK.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So breeding like cockroaches is considered an achievement in that God forsaken place? LMAO. 1st world countries are currently standing at 1 or 2 children per household & you're here feeling proud of a bloated population that your gov't can't even afford. South Africa has an average of two children per household going by our most recent headcount & we consider that an achievement! What's the use of having more rugrats if the only meal you can afford to feed to them is snake meat & bush rodents? grin Sit your ass down! South Africans with their small population have a better standard of living compared to the sardines crammed in a can way of living over there.

The point I was trying to make about ZCC obviously flew right over your head. I'm not here to teach you comprehension skills, so wànk away at the idea of having more churches at top ten, while you're lagging behind at everything else grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO, you're a fool of note. We must be special if us attending your churches makes you feel like you're important. We're flattered smiley
I don't blame you cos' you are still living there. you don't even know how many South Africans are travelling to Nigeria on weekend basis. stop living in your deluded state OK. you are old for that. stop your jealous on people's achievement. I say it again, your countrymen are already in the plane traveling to Jerusalem of Africa(T.b Joshua church). stop living in your deluded state OK.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol I guess you are ghanians Hmmmmmmmmm? ghanians and South Africans are always jealousy.
Jealous of what if I may ask? I have never been to Ghana but have been to SA. And there is nothing to be jealous of in Nigeria. It's just like saying the UK is jealous of Nigeria. Makes no sense.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
I don't blame you cos' you are still living there. you don't even know how many South Africans are travelling to Nigeria on weekend basis. stop living in your deluded state OK. you are old for that. stop your jealous on people's achievement. I say it again, your countrymen are already in the plane traveling to Jerusalem of Africa(T.b Joshua church). stop living in your deluded state OK.

So what if they travel there? Really, who cares? The only time we'll pay any special attention to where South Africans are going, is when they make their 1st trip to mars. Going to a hellhole in the west is nothing worth noting.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Who needs electricity, we are comfortable with our present state. cool cool cool
Did you just type this? SMH.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So breeding like cockroaches is considered an achievement in that God forsaken place? LMAO. 1st world countries are currently standing at 1 or 2 children per household & you're here feeling proud of a bloated population that your gov't can't even afford. South Africa has an average of two children per household going by our most recent headcount & we consider that an achievement! What's the use of having more rugrats if the only meal you can afford to feed to them is snake meat & bush rodents? grin Sit your ass down! South Africans with their small population have a better standard of living compared to the sardines crammed in a can way of living over there.

The point I was trying to make about ZCC obviously flew right over your head. I'm not here to teach you comprehension skills, so self-service away at the idea of having more churches at top ten, while you're lagging behind at everything else grin
which standard of living please? is it not the same country where the daughter of the late president has HIV aids. AIDs are most predominant in your country. you can't deny that OK. google is your friend. you are talking about unemployment rate, it is at high rate in South Africa. don't tell me what's not here. I will burst you severally. an average Nigerians are more educated. my generation alone are all educated not to talk of of other families. just mention top educated people in the world, out of 10 people in the world, you will see Nigerians there you can't deny that. corruption is embended in this nation, but it doesn't says that there's no corruption in South Africa. is it not huge corruption cases that the legislative arm of government probed Jacob zuma that he was finally removed from that seat. you cannot deny. corruption is huge in your nation OK. don't be saint.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

Chai! Ghana better than Nigeria? shocked who told you that one? Na wa o!
At least they have electricity. For that alone by international standard, they are miles ahead of Nigeria.
Let us(nigerians)stop being stupid and vain.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Ghanians are funny, we give them part of the electricity so they are part of the problem, they should better sit down and be humble
You give what you don't have SMH. Epele to you. Do you give it to them for free?
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by johnnyvid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So what if they travel there? Really, who cares? The only time we'll pay any special attention to where South Africans are going, is when they make their 1st trip to mars. Going to a hellhole in the west is nothing worth noting.
As if your ancestors has launch a satellite in the space.lol.stop playing smart here OK. Nigerians are even doing great wonders in your country not to talk of MTN here in Nigeria. corruption is huge in your nation. is that not why unemployment rate is at high rise.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by shallysgirl: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Ghana is not better than Nigeria in anything, its unfortunate Nigeria media only washes its dirty linen in public.

If Nigerians can learn to behave responsibly, Ghana can't even near us in infrastructure, Ghana is not about Kumasi and Accra alone.
Keep deceiving yourself. Go and ask Dunlop and the other companies why they moved to Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.