Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23807 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by nkc(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2007
she was over bearingly too possesive
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2007
@ spoilt
Thanx 4 your concern, from what i hear they are not together anymore and the girl still calls to beg me, told her i have forgiven her but she still wants to be friends which is impossible.That was supposed to be my Husband but i guess God disposes.I guess it was a case of infatuation because her boyfriend is abroad, but imagine spoiling a lovely relationship because you needed some good loving.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by RiffRaff: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2007
j- girl i'm not a chauvinist, is crime to have a big D*ck? grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by brownbaby(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2007
I guess he got into a quickie r/ship then he avoided communicating and when he lost his job, he then remembered me and came back but i was mad at him  angry by then after I had  cry my eyes out and he blamed the lack of communication on busy schedule at work. Before then, he was always planning marraige by mouth and wanted a forever courtship and I aint getting younger.

2. His family weren't really cooperating, guess they had inferiority complex, and wanted someone from their state. They weren't worth it too, was going to manage them  undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 1forall: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2007
bashar83:

B4 giving we were playing around and she decided to call me her just a friend's name.ummmm!!!! still allowed her talked to her and gave her the ring anyway. hopin she will change. she then started to allow my calls go like 4-5 times before answering.this morning just got tired and called it quit. Dont get me wrong i love her still and trust her. but i just need a little regard.and beside we never had sex and we had an 18 mnth relationship, think i should take her back!!!!!

Bashar do u need her to bash your head in before u wake up?
Love is respectful and should be mutual.
You supposed girl calls u a suspicious male friend's name and u still give her a ring? Whats wrong with u man?
I understand if u still love her (and that'll fade away with time) but trust?! how?
And youre thinking of taking her back? Please count your losses and move on before they multiply.
Keep your head up pal, she definitely wasnt worth you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by onyekang1(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2007
he was such a pathological liar n a 2 face bastard grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bashar83(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2007
@ 1forall
i perfectly understand you man. But have you ever been in a relationship where the only person you do absolutely anything with is your partner. This is how this is/was. And the trust thing, well i don't know whee its from but its there.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spade: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2007
@Topic

She was a B1TCH
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2007
onyeka_ng:

he was such a pathological liar n a 2 face bastard grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well thats why i say HELLO!!!

Mine? She was Unrepentant, told many lies, stole, had sex indescretely and upon all that,  She nearly killed me!!! She was a psycho with mental and emotional problems looking for someone to destroy. A massive accident waiting to happen, so i took the short cut out.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Raimond(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
She refused to give me a Mouth Action, so,i kicked ass!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ristic(f): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
so many experiences. i wouldnt say we broke up but i would say we stoped communicating, he travelled out although he calls once in a while. i know one thing where ur heart is, dats is where ur treasure is.His execuses were always he has other plans than callin me every blessed day. I wish i could understand, unfortunately am not a Niger Wife. I cant wait for a love that is not sure. Abi wetin una talk my pple.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by brownbaby(f): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2007
whitelexi:

Mine? She was Unrepentant, told many lies, stole, had sex indescretely and upon all that, She nearly killed me!!! She was a psycho with mental and emotional problems looking for someone to destroy. A massive accident waiting to happen, so i took the short cut out.

All these attributes, u sure must possess some of these attributes for u to have gone for her in the first place.

Next time, 'look b4 u leap'
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhea(f): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
She was the ideal girl, caring, truthful, nutty, stubborn, well behaved and honest all in a crazy kinda mix that I loved.

I was her dream come true, adorable, difficult to annoy, frank and understanding.

We did fit like gloves, and were destined to walk down the aisle together, or so I thought.

She woke up one day from a 4-year old dream and decided it was time to try something new.

Her reasons
Incompatibility shocked
Differing view of our parents
Need to do other things with her life (for now) besides marriage shocked.

What I think
She probably met Usher lipsrsealed. Women can be like that, you know. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CHIMUMMY(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
We parted ways cause i noticed he values his only sister so much more than anyone else including myself that what i said concerning her caused our quit.Can u imagine that!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by hooplarr(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
The lady was all so unkempt,

She'd place her X string anywhere, even on my dad's desk! cry

She's Godawful lazy and wont even work up the nerve to clean her room not to talk of helping me out with my own chores.

Not like I want a slave of a lady but somebody with a sense of propriety and a very sharp nose for good hygiene.

Got to go!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2007
brownbaby:

All these attributes, u sure must possess some of these attributes for u to have gone for her in the first place.

Next time, 'look before u leap'

I forgot to add that she pretended all the way until her true colors came out, they came out slowly and i began expressing my fears but she was good in the act, then on a good day, everything exploded. grin grin grin I had to run for my life grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bigbumper(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
I STILL LOVE HIM. cry cry cry

A lot of people were jealous of our relationship. His (ugly) best friend whom he had known since kindergarten accused me and told all that I wanted to date him plus three of his friends were hitting on me too. (I guess it's a crime to be pretty and have brains too)

I called the whole thing off despite the fact that he still wanted to be with me because I didn't want his so called friends to think he was too weak for sticking up for me.

He stopped speaking to his friends when the truth came out and his best friend called his parent and told them to apologise to my boyfriend on his behalf but he could not tell them what he has done. He has also being going round to everyone that knows my boyfriend to help him beg his forgiveness.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by wunmide: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
Its pretty amazing that i'm replying this though what my ex did to me was painful i stilll was able to get over it and we are now ok as friends. she was actually having an affair with someone she introduced to me as her friend, hmm, undecided undecided bobo don turn mugu abi?. well i guess i just had to know cause i was more than faithful, i guess better luck next time wouldnt you say!!! grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by darqly(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2007
Well, she wanted a commitment after 3 months and I was like wait for abit, lets give it one year and see. Then she comes over to my family house and well, my mum disapproved. Then I was put in the middle, "If you luv me, you'll or you won't, " kind of situation. I really can't handle those sort of choices or lets say I refused to be drawn into it. I know I love this girl, she's my friend too, and she's so nice to be around. Now she doesn't want to even speak to me anymore, can't blame her too much though.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tunmininu(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2007
He not only cheated on me by dating my girlfriend,he also impregnated her, He denied everything.I later saw the txt messages he was sending to my friend.I felt useless,it was a terrible experience.
i had to break the chains,i had to walk away, Now,its a case of good riddance to bad rubbish.
Now,i'm doing perfectly fine,getting along without him.
Some men can be full of rubbish angry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 2star(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2007
@bashar83, open ur eye shocked that girl is not for u, she is seriously damaging u at yr back, sorry be the one to tell u this, she is not feelin u any more. u deserve someone better my brother. and please, dont waste ur time wit her. there are alot of women that are still good, all u have to do is listen to what they are sayin. u will find ur match.

mine, went back to her 7 years relationship, though it pain but hey, what can i do. still friends though and keep in touch too grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by labyrinth(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
Wow! i have heard all u guys and feel it is dishearting 2 feel ppl pain, when of actual sense, this is the happening trend of girls going out not for luv but because of material benefit. My former girl left me after 5 motherf**king years, just because of material things. Well as a man, life must still go on. But i believe, if the fear of God is in everybodys mind & poverty is a bit eradicated then there will b a new tune 4rm ppl. thx cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by mukina2: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
he was very selfish and i  didnt want to spend the rest of my life with someone who thought only about himself
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dkingsgirl(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2007
he was neither here nor there, i just couldn't stand his unending eccesses anymore,
i mean the dishonesty, unseriousness and never growing up attitude so i quit
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by gina34(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
Because he told me blatantly, that he won,t marry me cos am too young to marry.
imagine sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 2star(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
@aysometin, " that is supposed to be my husband" my dear, what is yours is yours but that man is not meant for you, he doesnt even deserve some close to u. somethings are design to happen that way so that u actually find ur true half not imitation.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pain(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2007
Because I Got Fired. She Fired Me Period!!! shocked

I Was Never Serious. Guess Y? I Had Fired Her Logically Long B4. She Did The Talking. I Was So Happy To Be Fired.

Ive Found True Love. Or So I Think. shocked

Im In Love Now. grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dkingsgirl(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
@jamensod & Labyrinth

for the serious minded babes It's not always about material things, it's also about

True Love
Trust
relationship
Communication
Understanding etc,

it's not perfection but most guys lack majority of these qualities
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by gina34(f): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2007
Honestly, am tired of men.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by fatliar(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
mine was a looser she was a sex freak nd f**ckes behind me nd d annoying part was she f**ct my cousin grin grin grin

nd still came back begging for me 2 keep her bi**h
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by gina34(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2007
Too bad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by fatliar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2007
nd d mos annoying part was she was an angel at d same time a sex machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.