Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23784 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by star01(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2007
broda can make it real LOL grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dapsins69(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2007
y'all have drop all lot of notes.my gf is this, my boyfriend is that. most people have lied that they did the breaking up but they didnt, lol, we give u the chance to make your selves happy. grin
@ topic, had a girlfriend once, loved her, really loved her, then she became jealous, over protective, time demanding, and all the rest compound sentences you could use to describe their likes, you know what am saying. i had wanted to break up with her but i just could, twas real love, i didnt want to be the one that bleeped up, so i set in a series of motins that assit her to break up, she did physically, but emotional and spiritually i had already left her, a long time ago, i still loved her then, infact i still loved her naw, wo wouldnt loved that sweet juciy whole, twas sweet while it lasted, but naw i aint fallen in no fucking luv, am a player till i quench,
@ ladies, dnt go deceiveing yourself, for every break up you think you did, you were made to do it,
@ guy, praaah, continue fucking them till they puuuu puuuu puuu puuuu ! lol grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by olababe(f): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2007
he had all the vices i hate in men, smoking, drinking, womanizing. at first i thought i could change him but, love him though but just can't continue. Now, that is bygone cos am in a better loving relationship now.

Are you not happy for me?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bashar83(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2007
Well she called me up and started crying saying i used her and decided to dump her.Me still loving her fell for it and appologised but she says its too late and she aint down anymore.!!!Besides she claimed she ditched her 'friend' because of our relationship.and she aint telling what she did to him.Am i supposed to feel bad and fall for all this.or shoul i just forget about her and move on!!!!!!but really maybe i took the whole thing too far,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Everbright(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2007
@dapsins69 i think you are a BIG F**up
Which girl even dated u sef
I'm all pities for her
Anyway thank God  for her life @least she can start all over
Pray she doesn't end up wit likes of you
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Everbright(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2007
In my own case, the relationship just died a natural death
Out of sight they say is out of mind
So I've learnt to live as though I haven't had any relationship @ all and am better off without him
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by labyrinth(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ dkingsgirl
I do not agree 2 ur kind of reasonin, cos in a relationship 2 last there sud b perseverance, cos not having money 2day does not mean 4 eternity, because no condition is permanent & mind u all other qualities as a gud guy, i hav. so whats ladies problem? angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Angelheart: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
Well, he actually left me on Valentines morning this year! sad Man I was traumatized and actually thought I could forget how to breathe. He left me because misfortunes were actually happening to me and they happened at the same time. I actually realized that he NEVER loved me at all becuase when I needed him most, he decided to bolt!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Cyclone5(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2007
Dear Angelheart - I feel for you O! But the heart heals and the future holds great things. Keep keeping it real like you always do.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Angelheart: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
Cyc ma man, I know Im trying my best to move on and, hey, Im seeing some progress, Thanks dear!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by needeeg(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2007
oh Angelheart, that's really bad of u, just keep it as Cyc say, he will regrets his life tho,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Angelheart: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
This surely is a small world smiley. Need my brother, thank you for the words of comfort now!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by oge4real(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
he lied!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Cyclone5(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2007
Angelheart:

Cyc ma man, I know I'm trying my best to move on and, hey, I'm seeing some progress, Thanks dear!

@Angelheart - Great to hear you are pushing through. Sorry I could not have been more supportive during the hard times. But I will always do all I can. Here for you 24/7.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dkingsgirl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ labyrinth

i sure do agree with you that a relationship needs perseverance to last and like i said b4, its not all about material things for girls all the time. when a man has prospects a girl can still hang on but most guys are just like that, give them all your heart they are still not satisfied.

i should ask what's really guys problem?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by needeeg(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
Angelheart:

This surely is a small world smiley. Need my brother, thank you for the words of comfort now!
ur wellcome my dear,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 1forall: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2007
Bashar are you in love or just good at playing stupid?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
Up 4 a bit!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by skipo87(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
As for me, i discovered there is nothing as good as freedom. I was made to live like a married man and cos of that, i rushed out just as i rushed in. Don't i just love my freedom
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bashar83(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2007
@1forall
have you ever heard of the saying "all lovers are fools until they break up". She is the sweetest person you could think of? Its so hard to believe she is cheating but you know ladies are the trickiest beings ever!!!!! That is why am so confused man!!!!! I have been through a lot with her form lots of accusations of cheating (which I would never do but tempted to now!!) to disregard. I even remember at a point where we were making out and she referred to my Penis as some else name. Who is this new guy again? She totally denied and said the name just popped in her head. I am no fool but I took it still hoping all will stop soon. Now I am engaged to her in my head knowing secretly that I am not the first to experience this from her. But oh well it is over now. Love makes us blind cos even with all this as I said a part of me still trusts her and wants to be with her. That is my story of pain and love all from one person...
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whaley(m): 2:12am On Mar 16, 2007
Loved her so much, Went through a lot to date her, Tragic end! She was good
But she kept comparing me to her ex. and we never had a conversation without mentioning what he did or his name. Her attitude changed when I went through a financially trying time. Eventually, I got fed up with the whole thing and called it quites. + she argues about EVERYTHING (too opinionated)! Dint see any future with her
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by labyrinth(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2007
@dkingsgirl
i sure do agree with you that a relationship needs perseverance to last and like i said before, its not all about material things for girls all the time. when a man has prospects a girl can still hang on but most guys are just like that, give them all your heart they are still not satisfied.

i should ask what's really guys problem?

My answer 2 dat is u ladies.
I saw ur request 2 include ur IM 2 mine, lets chat soon shocked.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by option4301(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2007
She hooked up a bigger guy,married her,and died a year later of pregnacy comlications.For over three years now,i can't love again.The shock,trauma still lingers.
I know God will give me the bone of bone anytime,anywhere someday.
It is well with my soul!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kateflow(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2007
because i saw someon who is more handsome than him grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
Lol cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kateflow(f): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
wats funny
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by angel101(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
Bastard cheated on me!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tonte(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2007
the stupid chick just came 1 day 2 tell mii that her ex boyfirend is bac and she is still in luv with him like i wuz just 4 fancy ma only regret wuz that we didn't f**K
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sammyjl(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2007
shocked He hit me and well, I left. I aint no punching ball.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Christino(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2007
Cos she was an imaginary girl from the spiritual realm. It's over now, some real girl fo sheezy grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tianshie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
She got into nassarrawa polytechnic and began to put on airs like I never went to school so I did her like toilet paper cool
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kateflow(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2007
tonte:

the stupid chick just came 1 day 2 tell mii that her ex boyfirend is bac and she is still in love with him like i wuz just 4 fancy ma only regret wuz that we didn't f**K

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

New Codedruns Website / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.