Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23786 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by LuciferFan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
I ended my last relationship because the bitch farts (puuuuu puuuuu puuuu puuuu, ) anytime we f**K!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ima1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2007
lol u were probably pounding too much, she just had to release shocked
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
@lucifer (which kind name be dis sef?) shocked shocked shocked

anyway you say you dumped her cos she farts during sex? what you are describing is refered to as queefing not farting . its not fart.its just the slurpy noice caused by friction and air being forced out of the vagina when you are pounding a girl too hard. so u are partly to blame. just so you know mister!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by drlawng(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2007
Lucifer:

I ended my last relationship because the bitch farts (puuuuu puuuuu puuuu puuuu, ) anytime we f**K!

Too much drama all the time over absolutely nothing.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by gina34(f): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
hahahahahahahahah, this is funny. OMG cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kachii(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
i ended mine because the girl had a child for her ex and didnt tell me
when we started. Moreso they still communicate even when i told her to stop.
She became our girlfriend and not my girlfriend
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by fatliar(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2007
ended my last relationship because the bitch farts (puuuuu puuuuu puuuu puuuu, ) anytime we f**K! cry lmdo cant stop laughing
hope her name is not sola
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2007
would be surprised if the ones screaming she cheated or was too greedy were the ones who were dumped instead
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by eregobite(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
she was always cheating on me and denying, my God, severally she was caught and we made peace until i could no longer bear it and i had to painfully call it quits cos i loved her so dearly. anyway that was 5 years ago. now i,ve moved ahead with someone faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by iyes(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2007
I'm married, she isn't. It was all supposed to be no strings attached. then she started being too jealous, suspicious, overly inquisitive, and lastly too protective that I dare not as little as look in the direction of a group/crowd if there is a woman in their midst, she'll accuse me of dating whoever.

Quarrels were getting too often, she'll call or sms me anytinme of the day or night, threaten to end it only to call back begging that she didnt mean it, cry bitterly that I shd not leave her plssssssssss. She was actually acting up the jealous and nagging wife, despite being aware that we were not for marriage (even if we were, there's no way I could have put up with such a character for the rest of my life!) Eventually, she squeezed me up, and choke life out of the relationship. Naturally.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pain(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2007
Jokes Apart, Sometimes Things Go Wrong, People Go Wrong. Relationships go Wrong.
But do we have to demonise the other party, to feel justified.?

I think we should just learn to forgive or move on wthout bitterness.

Remember Murphy's Law: "Anything That Can Possibly Go Wrong, Does"
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10)) shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
iyes:

I'm married, she isn't. It was all supposed to be no strings attached.

um why are you married, again?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
@ TOH he said no strings attached grin

@ topic,

after 2+ years of the relationship, she wasn't as interested as she was before, was beginning to like another guy (my classmate) and was confused about some life issues. The one and only girl to make me cry embarassed

it ended amicably, though she cried her eyes out. cry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 4Play(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
I was reading the firsts posts on this thread and all the girls  were  saying that they ended the relationship for one reason or the other

I was thinking,so none of them was simply dumped by their boyfriend grin In most relationships,its the man who does the dumping of the girl but on NL,all the girls ended it by themselves grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
should have kept his life in "no string attached" relationships instead of getting married

The same could be said about the men who ended up calling their exes "bitches", you know very well they are the ones who got the boot, 4Play
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 4Play(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
Many men call their present girlfriends bitches and indeed all women,that is the "hip hop " culture for you.

I think we men cope better with relationship breakdowns than women grin You people should stop pretending
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
I dont follow hip hop, I follow 'juju' culture, so I call my woman ololufemi grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2007
4 Play:

Many men call their present girlfriends bitches and indeed all women,that is the "hip hop " culture for you.

I think we men cope better with relationship breakdowns than women grin You people should stop pretending

it wasnt the fact that he called her a bitch, it's just that you could sense the bitterness then again since most of these gfuys are using the fact that 'she cheated on them" as the reason then couldnt you say that they(these men) were indeed DUMPED after all, wink

and just because they dont go around crying doesnt mean they cope better, what they usually do is carry the madness from the previous relationship and use it against the person in the new relationship hence jealous/overprotective bf are born which is much worse than crying and wallowing around.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bigtt76(f): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
She wasn't sincere to the relationship, flirting on phone, SMS, chats and even real time, always wit 'my friend(s)' etc. But I guess most of them could really stand my looks grin and felt am a gr8 playboy, but am just a li2 country boy, money I have, none wink But none of them can come out and say I was never good to the (financially, materially or even in bed!!!!) hahahaha. Some are just born to be flirts and dishonest I've come to discover.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2007
are you a lesbian?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by GNature(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2007
The relationship's term expired.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Lalas(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
@ Topic,

i ended mine cos it wasnt jus working! have u tried so hard to make something work and it all jus blew up in ur face?
whats worse, is that she didnt even think anything was wrong (cos she was very much pre-occupied),
never caught her, but i guess the karma was not letting my efforts succeed at making the whole thing work!!

lesson i learnt (even tho it was her loss);
its best to keep ur relationship open, free and without cover, what is goin 2 be, will be, whichever way u go!

holla at ur boi!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
@TOH

i'm lost as well , there are so many ' she's ' and ' boy's ' in the post I dont know what side of the fence the poster is undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Tammy19(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2007
Gush he was just a lipsrsealed i had to run for my dear life. a relationship of 5 yrs nd nothing to show 4 it. men ma peps i had no choice but to take dt decision. a decision dt cld make or mar ma life. he was such a dominnering guty a cheat, a bully, a YOKOZUNA. and i dont actually blame him cos he met me wen i did not know anything- NAIVE. End of story. :' lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by shescute4(f): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
the truth is, gals always say they dumped the guy.well the truth is 98% of guys plan the break-up thing but the gals do the execution. d gals do the breakup thing exactly when they think and feel the relationship is going to/may crash.i think its  a lot easier for the gals to bear the pain when they(gals) end a relationship.however i feel very sorry 4 guys who have suffered emotionally from gals/ladies they've trully loved.
so, my msg:guys & gals, look b4 u leep.and if u love someone say it cos u trully mean it and mean it when u say it. wink
i broke up my last relationship cos i saw it was going to end anyway. i loved him, i said i loved him but i never had the oppurtunity to show him.
i'm still searching (and i'm enjoying the search) grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by FactorChic(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2007
@Lucifer
LMAO< puu puu puu, lol
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by shockreaction(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2007
GNature:

The relationship expired.

Winner!

I'd vote this guy for president.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 4Play(m): 2:34am On Mar 15, 2007
shescute4:

the truth is, gals always say they dumped the guy.well the truth is 98% of guys plan the break-up thing but the gals do the execution. d gals do the breakup thing exactly when they think and feel the relationship is going to/may crash.i think its  a lot easier for the gals to bear the pain when they(gals) end a relationship.

You are absolutely spot on.I cannot count how many times this has happened either to me or my friends.Many times we men want to end the relationship but we can't stomach crushing the girl's spirit so we prefer to lead her to a point where she will realise that the relationship is going nowhere and has to end .

I remember a girl telling me she couldn't carry on with my friend in Nigeria and had to dump him.I was chuckling cos he had been complaining to me months earlier that the girl wasn't getting the message that he is no longer interested

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 4:58am On Mar 15, 2007
4 Play:

You are absolutely spot on.I cannot count how many times this has happened either to me or my friends.Many times we men want to end the relationship but we can't stomach crushing the girl's spirit so we prefer to lead her to a point where she will realise that the relationship is going nowhere and has to end .

I remember a girl telling me she couldn't carry on with my friend in Nigeria and had to dump him.I was chuckling because he had been complaining to me months earlier that the girl wasn't getting the message that he is no longer interested
that is the childish have ever heard, why the hell will a Grown Man like u tell his friends girlfriend to break up with your friend. rubbish hissing rolling eyesyour friend is a COWARD y can't he tell the girl is over instend of telling u to do it for him. I thought has people are getting older they were suppose to act more wise and mature but no they are acting immature. That this why i said there is nothing called Grown Men's all we have around are little ass boys.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by star01(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2007
end, cos she's too demandin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by vickybabe(f): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2007
end because not ready to commit
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2007
@ 2star,
That was really encouraging, thank you. I agree he does not deserve me at all but my problem is falling in love again, i have met new guys that really like me but am so scared to give my heart out again for fear of getting it shattered again, that experience was so bad i was sick for two months,i still think about it a few times though. I trusted that particular guy a whole lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

New Codedruns Website / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.