Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23764 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by blakbarbie: 5:04am On May 13, 2010
he cheated, once a cheater, always a cheater ( i know i used to be one).
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by vivaladiva(f): 9:21am On May 13, 2010
cheating n thinking i sldnt get my own turn
plus i met a brand new lover, n i just jumped ships ojare

if all men r cheats y wld i want to be stuck with one 4 the rst of my life

wen i can always get a brand new cheat
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2010
am in the process of dropping my own guy,pls help me reason this one he just relocated to town says he doesnt want me to come visit him in his hotel because he wants to marry me so he only visits me 2 mnths down the line i cant take not knowing where he lives so am like we r not going further until i know where u live but evrybody around me were just like give him some time this is like 5mnths now though i've not been bugging him but i dont think i can continue for all i knw he may be a ghost plus I've never met any of his frends so am thinking this guy is married always saying he does not have frends.I have become very uncomfortable with the whole thing i like him alot but am feeling very foolish like he is just toying with me.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 28Schweet(f): 2:27pm On May 13, 2010
andromida:

am in the process of dropping my own guy,pls help me reason this one he just relocated to town says he doesnt want me to come visit him in his hotel because he wants to marry me so he only visits me 2 mnths down the line i cant take not knowing where he lives so am like we r not going further until i know where u live but evrybody around me were just like give him some time this is like 5mnths now though i've not been bugging him but i dont think i can continue for all i knw he may be a ghost plus I've never met any of his frends so am thinking this guy is married always saying he does not have frends.I have become very uncomfortable with the whole thing i like him alot but am feeling very foolish like he is just toying with me.
him be toying with you, drop him, how can you marry someone that you know nothing about,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2010
blakbarbie:

so technically u are still a cheat and no guy shld trust ur sorry azz, right? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Drkul(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by lymelyte(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2013
Dortmund allowed pressure a lot and they paid for it..too bad undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 26, 2013
Broke it off 3 weeks ago....my ex is tooooo self centered.moved on.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2013
Lynpetra, how far naw? Happy Sunday? I requested somthin from u on the other thread but never met ur reply. Am still waiting for u. U know say i don dey trip for u go far. I never trip for nairaland babe, but u don dey konji me so tey i no know myself again. Make we rub minds outside nairaland naw abeg. I'll be a good replacer in relation to ur post above. Am happy he's no more cos am here. Am waiting dear!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2013
German1234:

Hehe, no this one I was learning for is neeeew. The new guy and I are not in a relationship, yet smiley

But after knowing two igbo guys theres something they have very much in common. And thats their way of compromising, It doesnt excist. It is HIS way or the highway, I am hoping that I can transform this new igbo to maybe understand the western way of compromising, if he'll allow me to wink
Hope you ended things well with the first guy and told him why. I wonder how he took such a reason
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
FactorChic: He was cheating, actually he was getting married to the other girl, I found out when the girl confronted me, I asked him and he denied it, then I went further with the investigation and everything, he later admitted that I was right. I called it quits, he told me not to leave because he still loved me, he said he can get married to her and we can still continue our relationship, if I had a gun at that moment, i'd shoot him for that statement. Well, I dump his ass and believe me, I didnt shed a tear over him, funny part is, the other girl dumped him too grin

hahahaha, sharp guy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2014
aysometin: I ended my 4-year relationship because he had been sleeping with my best friend for 6 months, and u know what my best friend was living with me at that time.I almost died when i found out, its over though because its almost a year and i have started seeing life from a different perspective but believe me its hard to fall in love again, i guess i need help.

sorry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
dapsins69: y'all have drop all lot of notes.my gf is this, my boyfriend is that. most people have lied that they did the breaking up but they didnt, lol, we give u the chance to make your selves happy. grin
@ topic, had a girlfriend once, loved her, really loved her, then she became jealous, over protective, time demanding, and all the rest compound sentences you could use to describe their likes, you know what am saying. i had wanted to break up with her but i just could, twas real love, i didnt want to be the one that bleeped up, so i set in a series of motins that assit her to break up, she did physically, but emotional and spiritually i had already left her, a long time ago, i still loved her then, infact i still loved her naw, wo wouldnt loved that sweet juciy whole, twas sweet while it lasted, but naw i aint fallen in no fucking luv, am a player till i quench,
@ ladies, dnt go deceiveing yourself, for every break up you think you did, you were made to do it,
@ guy, praaah, continue fucking them till they puuuu puuuu puuu puuuu ! lol grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

nice one
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Flawless: Mine left me cos I don't have stay in the country, apparently he wants someone that would legalise his stay. He and his mum cooked up stories abt how I gave him bad luck and how some pastors prayed about it and said we aint meant to be. It is quite sad but am glad that the truth came out,

sorry,but that was 4yrs ago,I hope you are now married with kids?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
FactorChic: He was cheating, actually he was getting married to the other girl, I found out when the girl confronted me, I asked him and he denied it, then I went further with the investigation and everything, he later admitted that I was right. I called it quits, he told me not to leave because he still loved me, he said he can get married to her and we can still continue our relationship, if I had a gun at that moment, i'd shoot him for that statement. Well, I dump his ass and believe me, I didnt shed a tear over him, funny part is, the other girl dumped him too grin

Oh, so the other lady didn't marry him too ?

What a silly man !
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
PTBNaija: I didn't feel like he cared about me. It's one thing to say that you love someone, but when your actions seem to relay something different, it's not okay. And after dealing with that for months, I felt it was just time to move on.

Did you read what your profile picture says ?

Its all about you ?

When you make a person happy, you receive happiness in return..
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by abbeyporch26(f): 3:22am On Jan 03, 2015
He lied to me. he never open up who he is to me n i later get to knw wich i called it of
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Evercurious(f): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
samparian:
I ended my relationship with her cause we were not meant to be.
We even got engaged on her birthday. I threw her a lavish party which stunned her and her family. Then things started getting bad for me financially after our engagement.
Nothing i did ever worked out. I became broke and later heard she was cheating on me with her old boyfriend. I saw his many text messages on her phone and confronted her. she asked for forgiveness and i forgave her.
men, i really loved her.
I finally broke off our engaement when my prayer team told me she was the cause of my financial troubles and if i went on to marry her, bad things will happen to my family.
i initially dieagreed with them, till i became really broke that i didnt have 100k to call my own.
imagine this, , barely 4 months after i broke up with her, i became a millionaire.
I'm still searching for my real wife now. grin

Waooow!!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tejiri4(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
blakbarbie:

then u still a cheater from your comment tho
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Daniwes: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
darqly:
Well, she wanted a commitment after 3 months and I was like wait for abit, lets give it one year and see. Then she comes over to my family house and well, my mum disapproved. Then I was put in the middle, "If you luv me, you'll or you won't, " kind of situation. I really can't handle those sort of choices or lets say I refused to be drawn into it. I know I love this girl, she's my friend too, and she's so nice to be around. Now she doesn't want to even speak to me anymore, can't blame her too much though.
How did it go for you over time, cos I am in similar situation?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by darqly(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Daniwes:

How did it go for you over time, cos I am in similar situation?

Wow! Just seeing this 6mths later grin Well it ended in tears, for all parties involved. She moved on, married. I met someone else years later, married. We still chat occasionally and remain cordial, we were both immature and handled it poorly TBH. One thing I will reiterate though is, Family is important. Their fears may often be unfounded but it's not usually from a malicious or hurtful place, they genuinely care about the choice you're about to make. In the end, the honest truth? It's your LIFE and it's your CHOICE. I wish you all the best. smiley
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Morenzy15: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Get this eBook to improve yourself at the other room.

10 Hot Secrets on How to Satisfy Your Woman Every time And Have Her Beg for More.
This is the first and only eBook that give detailed Practical Sexual Anatomy for Men Who Desire to Satisfy their Women At The Other Room.

Price: #2000
Features: * Explanation on G- Spot with diagram and How to locate it.
* How to make your spouse reach orgasm before you.
* How to stimulate your spouse without ejaculating.
* How to avoid premature ejaculation on missionary position and lots more.
All comes with detailed diagram.

Call/ WhatsApp: 08028930179 to get yours.
Bonuses coming with it;
* How to avoid premature ejaculation
* 380 pages on Female Ejaculation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / Story Of A Frustrated Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.